Thread: Cracker girl from Japan 'Ayuoko'

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cracker girl from Japan 'Ayuoko'

So I made a booking this afternoon to this girl Ayuoko - '0431 561 845' .... (check link below) ...

http://cracker.com.au/brisbane-qld/e...urn=1&pageno=6

According to the add, her location is/was at "Kangaroo Point" but also said "New in "Gabba" .... anyway I still made the booking (half hour) and got a reply back from another number which is: 0466908095.
    After the general informations exchanged such as 'address' and 'time' ... bla bla bla .... the address given to me is at 'Chester Rd, Annerley, near KFC ... so I'll give it a go this time, because the photos does look real to me plus I did use 'TinEye' and no other results shown.
    There may be a 50% chance at this stage it is real, so I arrived at the location and call the second phone number and confirming my booking.
    The girl answer the phone 'does speak English', however the girl who answer the door 'Doesn't' plus she looks different to the photos but still looks all-right. I'm just thinking at this point 'here we go again'.
    I still went inside, didn't walk away, $$$ exchange and shower, about to get into action, I asked her where is she from and she reply 'Korea'. Which means at this point I can forget about the cracker add .... just go with it. PS: (she doesn't speak good english).
    Now about the service, the foreplay is ok, not many girls do it, I'll give it 6/10.
    After that, she un-dress then I saw the mighty 'either C-cup or D-cup I've forgotton to ask/didn't measure her cup size. But they are big , if any one likes big C-cup may be D-cup .... she is the one. A bit bigger then Carmen (if you know what I mean) .... so I'll give it 9/10, next ... movement I'll give it 9/10, she is on top first and she does know how to move .... BJ ... I'll give it 6/10. Her 'rear end' I like it ... again a bit bigger then Carmen. I'm guessing her dress size could be 8-10 I can live with that.
    So will I go back again ? only when I need a hand-full of rear-end + mighty D may be C-cup.

Cheers everyone.

PS: next time I'll ask her cup size, they look and feel ok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Steer clear of that address. It's pork chop central. Currently heaps of fake cracker ads.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The photo looks like b cup