Thread: Niko - Great Times

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking Niko - Great Times

Saw Niko last Friday 17/05.

Highlights:

Tiny Girl (155cm – 160cm)

Nice body with great tits

Good eye contact

Great kisser throughout the session, every chance we got there was kissing and it was fantastic!

Decent blow job skills

Great fun personality / very giggly

The only thing that she smokes is my cock (and possibly yours but I don’t think about that!)

Services: DFK, BBBJ, FS

Not provided: CIM

Niko comes into the room as I’m just getting into the shower and makes a surprised sound, pretending that she wasn’t expecting to find a naked man in her room. I give her a big smile and she gives me one back. It’s always awesome when you’ve never seen a girl but you’ve read a couple of good reviews online and you decide to see her and she walks into the room and you turn around and she’s gorgeous! She probably has the best looking face of the six or seven girls that I’ve seen here. I’m a happy man :-)

I rubber dub dub as she climbs onto the bed and starts making sexy poses and kissy faces at me. Obviously this encourages me to finish my shower in record time. As I’m drying off she beckons me closer as she crawls to the edge of the bed. She starts gently moving her fingers ever so gently along my slowly hardening cock. I thrust my cock further towards her and she keeps caressing me as I stare at her beautiful face.

She then notices that I’m dripping water onto the bed and she gives me an exaggerated angry look and motions for me to step away from the bed. I laughed and asked her if I’m in trouble she gives me a little giggle and tells me that I’m in big trouble. I love it when the girls are cheeky and giggly.

I rush through the towelling off process climb onto the bed but I must’ve failed because she quickly grabs some tissues and starts with wiping up the areas that I missed. That done, we are both kneeling on the bed facing each other as she takes off her bra and her lovely tits popout to play. I’d say a large B or a C.

Can I kiss you? I ask.

She smiles shyly and replies yes

Fantastic! I wasn’t sure as I’ve recently regrown my beard and some girls don’t like beards. But I lent in and started gently kissing her and her luscious lovely lips and her tounge found its way into my mouth as I licked and kissed and sucked her lovely mouth. I worked my way down her neck to her gorgeous tits and feasted. It didn’t take me long to head back to that mouth and as I started kissing her again wondering why it was so fantastically good I suddenly realised that there was no smell of cigarette smoke and not even the slightest taste of it. A non-smoker! You filthy smokers probably don’t realise how disgusting it can taste to a non-smoker… I was so shocked that there was no smoke taste that I pulled away and looked her in the eyes and asked you don’t smoke?

She looked confused and asked what?

Cigarettes, you don’t smoke cigarettes do you?

No, they are disgusting!

I know! Just about every other girl here smokes and its gross! It’s fantastic to meet a girl here that doesn’t smoke!

She gives me a smile that could light the darkest reaches of the universe and I lunge in, for more of that DFK goodness. It’s spectacular and we spend a few minutes just kneeling there on the bed kissing, her body weight pushing against me, she goes down to suck on my nipples and I dropped suddenly down so that I’m sitting on my feet. With all her weight leaning forward she couldn’t help but go crashing into my chest and I had a good laugh and she joined in giggling in that way sexy girls have that just drives you wild.

I lay her flat down on the bed on her back and reached to take off the rest of her clothes. Staring at her underwear covered pussy as I gently remove it, slowly peeling back to reveal a trimmed pussy (but still a bit hairy) with a little flower tattooed just above it.

Her legs spread wide and I climb in between them searching once again for her mouth. I find it and start passionately kissing her as my hands roam free. Of course I take the time to explore her tits with my tongue from time to time but am constantly drawn back to her mouth. It’s so soft and succulent and her tongue is always there and nary a sign of cigarettes just keeps me coming back again and again and again, I just can’t get enough of it it’s amazing!

My the hand finds its way between her legs and I start ever so gently massaging her pussy lips as I continue to kiss her passionately. I can feel it slightly wet and just about to try and put a finger in there when she sits up and declares time for me to suck you now.

Geez, damn I’m so upset about that. (Sarcasm)

I flop down on my back and prepare to get my cock sucked by a gorgeous little Asian girl. She attacks my cock from the side with that lovely mouth of hers licking up and down the shaft as I reached down cup her right tit. She took me in her mouth as I was smiling from ear to ear. There was plenty of eye contact just the way I like. Suck down the shaft come to the top of the head and open her eyes to meet mine for a second before she heads back down that shaft. Just how I like it!

I asked her how deep she could go and down she went as far as she could and it was amazing. She went down and held it down for a good 10 seconds then came up to do some normal sucking for a while until I asked her to go deeper again.

I really love it you ask them to do something and they just do it. Actually I would probably love it even more if she stopped looked meekly into my eyes and said “yes master” and then followed my command

She starts moving her head sideways and sucking quite fast and I feel myself building. She’d already told me previously when I’d asked that there was no come in mouth available. So I quickly told her to suck my balls.

My cock pops out of her mouth and she licks her way down my shaft and starts licking my balls her tounge moving really really fast. It felt really good, actually better than getting my balls sucked. She kept this up for a minute or so and then started sucking on my balls pulling them deep into her mouth and slurping on them one by one. Then back to the cock sucking.

After awhile she reaches for a condom and I start fondling her tits as she is reaching over me, she starts moving back and forth rubbing her nipples against my hands and moaning. Then she looks at me and giggles and does it again as she tells me time for sex.

Can you suck more?

More suck? No sex?

Sex soon I say but kiss me some more and then suck me some more and then sex. She gives me that amazingly pretty smile of hers again puts the condom down and leans forward to kiss me passionately.

She slowly starts backing away so I have to lift my head up following her my tounge and lips and then she quickly backs away so she’s just out of reach and I can’t quite get to her my tounge lapping uselessy at air as she giggles cheekily again. I clap my hands to the back of her head and pull her down mashing our faces against each other (gently of course). Our tongues entwine and dance again for a short while as she is giggling and before long she is back feasting on my cock.

She looks at the clock and asks me time for sex?

Yes I say.

She slides the condom on and I tell her missionary.

She lies down on her back and spreads her legs as I kneel in front of her, sitting on my feet in my favourite position as I like to do. Unfortunately this position doesn’t give you the most control during penetration and I kind of stabbed her pussy with my cock and she jumped a little but must not have been too bad because she had a quick little giggle and then it was inside her.

I started slowly pumping and she started making kissy faces at me. I thought she was just being silly at first but then she started motioning me towards her whilst making the kissy faces. My slow brain finally caught on that she wanted to kiss me as I fucked her. So I lent forward to kiss her again and again as I slowly stuck my dick in and out of her pussy.

I got slightly uncomfortable in this position so sat up straight pounding her, holding her legs spread so I could see my cock going back and forth in and out of her pussy. I pushed her legs together and put them up on my shoulders and this whole time my eyes were roaming over her body especially her soft tits as they bounced back and forth with each thrust.

I never thought I was in to feet or hands but I just love these tiny Asian girls really small hands and feet. For some reason I just want to suck them which is weird I know, with her feet bouncing around near my head I seriously thought about sucking on her toes which has always grossed me out in the past. I gave it a miss but sucked on the top of her foot near her ankle (heh this almost sounds like embarresing confession and it kind feels like one too! ).

I changed up positions from leaning forward to kiss her or her tits to kneeling straight up and kissing and caressing her legs several times. That mouth just kept calling to me.

Finally I say Time for you to go on top and make me cum

Okay she says with another big smile. (A sexy smile just makes a punt so much better doesn’t it?)

She climbs on top and starts pounding me fast to make me come and I pulled her down and started kissing her deeply again, those luscious lips and sensual tongue meeting with mine in wondrous pleasure.

I start squeezing my PC muscle just softly but constantly which always makes me come within about a minute.

I tear my mouth away from hers just long enough to pant I’m cumming keep kissing me while I cum.

I explode inside her and was left panting on the bed recovering for a minute as she climbed off and cleaned me up. She told me “ohhh a lot” as she took off the condom.

Then into the shower and get dressed. A good bye kiss or three and Im gone.

Anyway all I can say is… Wow! What an experience!

Normally I wouldn’t see a girl again if she didn’t provide come in mouth service as it is by far my favourite way to finish. However for Niko I will definitely be making an exception.

Thank you Niko!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep, Niko is lovely! Not just a great fuck but a nice girl as well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've done a couple of reviews on Niko, but 64 only ever bring up the one with the catchier title. The one where she made me come - like - about thrty seconds after entering her pussy! My second review on her is a little less embarrassing for me!

I enjoyed this review though. Is your beard trimmed neatly too?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    haha Sextus!

My beard was very messy at the time (three months with no trimming). I have since trimmed it. The moustache is a little long as I find that the hardest to trim and still keep soft. Every time I trim it, it gets sharp and stabby. I’m going to try some moustache wax and combing it to the sides. Not the full magician curly look just to the side and out of the way. I may end up shaving eventually but I like a bit of facial hair as it gives me some colour as I’m super white and never tan… Just burn and go back to super white.

Yes, she is a great girl and a great fuck! hoping to see her this coming Friday again if I can find the time.

Quote Originally Posted by 69hornyjohn69 View Post
    My beard was very messy at the time (three months with no trimming). I have since trimmed it. The moustache is a little long as I find that the hardest to trim and still keep soft. Every time I trim it, it gets sharp and stabby. I’m going to try some moustache wax and combing it to the sides.
    So you can go through the four stages of growing THE Moustache.

Start with a style from the 30's
    stage1.jpg

Revert back a few decades
    stage2.jpg

Go a 'bit overboard' with it
    stage3.jpg

And finally, if you want to add the beard as well...
    stage4.jpg