Lola - Great fun girl but some ups and downs

Lola

Highlights:

Pretty girl

Nice body with great tits

Good eye contact

Decent blow job skills

Great fun personality / very giggly

Did I mention those tits? Nice tits! Yes siree! Tits!

Services: BBBJ, FS

Not provided: CIM, DFK, DATY, fingering, or any touching of her pussy.

Based on other reviews and her clear dislike of my beard I suggest that if you’re clean-shaven you may get DFK and DATY.

Do I recommend her? Yes I do, if you’re clean-shaven or if DFK and DATY is not important to you. Her personality was fantastic and fun/checky and really made the session enjoyable even though I was quite disappointed that there was no DFK. I suspect that if I had been clean-shaven things would have gone even better. Will I see her again? If I end up shaving I will definitely see her again.

She walks into the room just as I’m getting undressed and introduces herself. She is quite attractive with huge tits poking out of a see through black top and a small pair of black panties to match. I introduce myself and lean forward for a kiss and her return kiss is very reserved. I’m thinking oh crap, kissing is probably not going to be too great based on that.

She leaves me alone shower and I somehow managed to get some water up my nose. She comes in just as I’m using a tissue to blow it out. She asks if I’m okay and I tell her I got some water up my nose. She laughs at me and I can’t help giggling along with her as she has an infectious laugh.

She tells me she was eating some tiny tomatoes but seemed confused about their English name so I tell her cherry tomatoes. She gives me a huge smile and says yes yes cherry tomatoes and she comes across as very sweet sincere and fun. She tells me she needs to use mouthwash because of the cherry tomatoes and I quickly decide that perhaps I should use some to as this might improve my chances of some good quality kissing.

We both gargle away and rinse and then I watch her as she undress’s herself. Her tits are quite huge and I thoroughly enjoyed watching them. The rest of her body is quite nice too. That’s certainly an experience… Just watching an attractive woman expose her body to you minutes after you’ve met her and the knowledge that in several more you’ll be fucking her is always so amazing isn’t it?

She comes towards me and I ask her if I can kiss her. Yes she tells me. I lean in for the kiss but her lips are retracted back against her teeth. I try to suck on her lips but they are firm and unwavering. Not really kissing at all. I try for about 30 seconds to a minute but get nowhere. She tells me to lay down on the bed and I say can you please lay down on the bed.

Okay she says as she lays down flat on her back and I climb between her legs getting a great look at her pussy. Right then and there I decide that I might give her pussy lips a nice kissing if her top lips aren’t going to cooperate too much. I headed up to her glorious mounds of flesh and start sucking on those lovely nipples of hers. I spent several minutes devouring her glorious tits before deciding to head up and try to kiss her again.

No change, her lips remain closed and pressed firmly back towards her teeth, just like grandmas kisses, dry and impersonal, which is fine for grandma but is doing nothing for me here . Kiss me please, I ask her but still no change. I head back to her tits and my hand snakes down between her legs to start fondling her pretty pussy. She quickly pushes away my hand and says no finger. Okay I thought, no finger at least I can massage it from the outside without sticking a finger in. I snake my hand back towards her pussy but the second I touch it she shoves it away roughly.

Well, this isn’t going well so far I thought.

Can I lick you? I ask.

No, my pussy is feeling funny at the moment and you have a beard so not today. She tells me.

Geez, no kissing no finger and no going down. Three strikes? .

I ask her Is the reason you won’t kiss me much because of my beard?

I didn’t get an answer but I suspect it might be as I have had some rejections Re: kissing from WL`s before when bearded. I will admit it was bushy and messy looking. But it was quite soft and not painful during kissing according to my partner. I`d also had a fantastic session with Niko about four or five days before which had had a hell of a lot of kissing and no complaints from her. But everyone is different and I believe that I may have had a much better experience with Lola if I was smooth shaven.

You lay down now she tells me.

I quickly agree as I’m not able to get much done where I’m at with no kissing and no DATY. I can’t help but feel a little down about the session at this point.

I lay flat on my back and she starts giving me a cat bath licking down my chest, down my cock and across my balls, down my leg and then back up to my cock and balls and down the other leg. Then she starts dragging her pendulum like tits along the same road. It’s very pleasant watching and feeling her soft lovely tits drag across my body and cock as she licks away everywhere.

I start feeling a lot better about the session! Of course so does my cock and he stands up to greet her. I tell her that I want a nice slow 15 minute blow job before we finish with sex. She gives me a beautiful smile and tells me okay no problem. Can I come in your mouth later? I ask

No.

Damn. But not particularly surprising considering how things have been going.

She starts with the licking and the sucking and I propped the pillow up behind my head as I always do so I can watch her face as my cock goes in and out of it. She licks down one side over the head and down the other side before coming to the top and sucking hard on my cock head.

Okay, so now I have a damn big smile on my own face!

There’s some eye contact every now and then whilst she is sucking me and I ask her as I usually do… how deep can you go?

She gives me a smile and goes down as deep as she can and I’m in heaven. She comes back up for some light sucking and I tell her I like it when she goes deep and down she goes deep again.

She suddenly stops and looks at me and says why do you have a beard? You should shave, you would be much much more handsome if you shave. The beard makes you look very old, you should shave and you will look so young.

I tell her my girlfriend’s older than I am and wants me to look older so she asked me to grow a beard.

She looks like I just told her the sky is purple or something equally ridiculous. Her eyes widened her mouth is open and she is shaking her head. No, no, she didn’t… You’re lying.

She looks so cute and sincere and I can’t help giggling away at her surprise. Yes, she did.

No, I don’t believe you!

It’s true I say

She still stares at me dumbfounded.

I nod as I lay there with my cock feeling suddenly under stimulated. She quickly realises this and with a shake of her head at the craziness of a partner that likes a bearded man she heads back down to suck on my cock some more.

(Okay, my girlfriend wants me to have a short beard but when my beard is short it is quite stabby and no one wants to kiss someone with a stabby beard as it’s obviously quite painful. So I had grown my beard for three months without trimming and used conditioners and oils on it and I admit it was very messy and not very attractive, even my girlfriend was calling me the bush man. But it was soft. I trimmed the beard today as a result of this punt but left the moustache a little longer and soft. I’ll see how it goes with my partner… if it is stabby now I may have to shave.)

She sucks me for a while longer, varying up the experience with shallow knob sucking, taking me deep, licking my balls when she suddenly stops looks me in the eyes while holding my cock like a lollipop or an ice cream with her tongue darting out occasionally to lick it she says Dilshows.

She is looking at me waiting for a response and I’m not sure what she is saying so I say what?

Dilshows! She says again.

I’m confused I can’t figure this one out. Sorry I say I’m not sure what you’re trying to say.

Her eyes go off to the side as she gets an incredibly cute look of intense concentration. Ahhh, she says excitedly, tasty! You have a tasty cock!

I burst out laughing. Ahh I say you meant to say delicious before.

Yes, yes she says waving my cock back and forth in excitement. Delicious! You have a very delicious cock!

You know what? I ask her.

What?

I also have delicious come!

She burst out laughing and slaps me lightly on the stomach like I’m a naughty boy. It is, I tell her, you should taste it. It is so delicious you’ll love it!

She finds this hilarious and keeps slapping me lightly while biting my leg as punishment for being so cheeky. It’s a lot of fun and I have a great laugh too. She really has a great personality and I find myself really warming to her.

She notices that my cock is starting to shrink in her hand and with another big smile she heads back down to sucky town. A few more minutes and I glance at the clock. It’s fucking time.

Sex now? I ask her.

Another big smile and she says okay as she reaches for a condom. She slides it on me and I say missionary. She applies lube and lies down on her back with her legs spread wide and she looks amazing as I crawl towards her with my hard cock hungrily craving that hole.

As any of you know that actually bother to read my massive reviews :-) my favourite position is sitting on my feet while kneeling in a missionary as I kneel in front of her with my cock barely touching her pussy I rubbed it up and down that beautiful hole several times before I slid it in.

This position allows for some pretty fast fucking but it’s very shallow. Really all I’m after in this position is the view. It’s always spectacular, watching my cock go in and out of that hole as those tits, those huge wonderful tits bounce around. She starts reaching for a tissue, I guess maybe she has found some pre-come on her tongue or something and she wants to spit it out. Her arm’s wobbling this way and that as I’m fucking her and she is having some difficulty getting the tissue out of the tissue box.

She almost has it and I start fucking had twice as hard, as hard as I can and she completely misses the tissue as a result. I crack up laughing as she keeps trying to grab the tissue and I keep alternating my fucking speed. She finally gets it and looks a little embarrassed, which looks super cute of course.

What are you laughing at? She asks.

I throw my arm out to the side and wobble it around in pantomime and we both burst out laughing.

I’m still fucking her and I notice that her legs have now closed so I can’t see her pussy anymore so I put my hands on her knees and gently push her legs apart. The view as always is spectacular. I notice that she is flexible enough to rest her feet on my hips so grab her tiny little feet and position them there. This results in her being spread really really wide as I’m pounding away staring at her pretty pussy which as a result of this new position is now higher up which means I can only penetrate about an inch and a half. Maybe if I was more flexible I could get it in further but I’m not.

I’m still thoroughly enjoying the view but Lola keeps grabbing me and trying to pull me deeper inside her.

Come deeper, she tells me, you’re not in far enough. Put it in all the way.

Soon. I tell her.

I keep pounding in this position and thoroughly enjoying the view, leaning down every now and then to partake of a little bit of melon :-)

Finally as she is grabbing me and pulling me towards her, trying to get my cock deep inside her I submit and lay down on top of her in full missionary.

It feels absolutely amazing. As I slowly start penetrating her deeper and deeper and she is moaning sexily in my ear and I’m doing the same in hers. I don’t last long, only a couple of amazingly fantastic minutes and I can feel its just there so suddenly the feeling that I’m going to come, NOW! I stop, waiting for it to subside because I still have at least 5 more minutes before I need to come but it doesn’t it just hangs there. I’m completely stationary from about 30 seconds just waiting for it but it doesn’t go so I whisper in Lola’s ear that I’m going to come.

Oh yes, she tells me, come for me.

I pound as hard as hard as I can and have a really intense orgasm inside her pussy.

She tells me “ohhh a lot” as she takes off the condom.

Do all the girls tell you guys that? As I seem to get it from most of the girls? Not sure if its a thing they do like telling you how handsome you are :-) kind of boosting the ego.… I do only go when I’ve got a full tank so I’m not sure if I’m just blowing more than average or if it’s just standard fare for the girls to tell everyone?

She looks at me and tells me you should definitely shave, you will look much more handsome if you shave. You have a nice face and nice eyes, are they blue?

Must be hard to tell in this light, Green I tell her.

Ahh green she says, soo nice.

Into the shower and then I’m drying and watching her sexy body as she showers and then I’m still watching it while I get dressed. As usual :-). Where else would you look when in the presence of a hot naked lady?

She gives me a goodbye kiss, still very closed and reserved. And I can’t help but give her left tit a couple of little squeezes and give her a big cheeky smile as I am out the door.

Not sure exactly why or what it was that made the sex actually feel better than the blow job which for me is pretty strange. Blow jobs are usually 10 out of 10 and sex with a condom is usually about 3/10. Not sure but my last two punts with Niko and Lola their pussy`s have felt amazing and I’m starting to think that it’s the foreskin restoration that I have been doing for the last 6 months… If this continues I may no longer be a CIM obsessed man.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm not sure what "foreskin restoration" is.

69hornyjohn69, forget trying to look older, just lose the beard!

I'm not keen on bearded daty either, so I can understand Lola's point of view. Your beard influenced your whole session, unfortunately.

She is a fun girl though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I'm not sure what "foreskin restoration" is.

69hornyjohn69, forget trying to look older, just lose the beard!

I'm not keen on bearded daty either, so I can understand Lola's point of view. Your beard influenced your whole session, unfortunately.

She is a fun girl though.
    Regarding the beard, I trimmed it yesterday… My partner thinks it looks great trimmed and so do I so I don’t really want to shave it all off, I’ll think about it. I’ll probably just try and see Niko and sue, neither of them had a problem with it. Although knowing 64….half the time I make a booking the girl is busy when I get there and I end up seeing someone else.

Regarding the foreskin restoration, it’s basically stretching what you have left of your foreskin so that mitosis takes place and new skin grows. Kind of like when people get fat their skin grows to accommodate it. It’s a long slow, (incredibly slow) and sometimes uncomfortable process. I stumbled onto it a while ago and did a lot of looking into it and reading on their forums. I found that the vast majority of circumcised men that were doing this were reporting significant increases in the pleasure they were able to feel as they underwent the process.

So I decided to give it a go, previously I had extremely tight skin with erections but now I have some loose skin movement and I think I’m just starting to see some benefits.(The sudden improvement seems a positive sign but I don’t want to count my chickens before they hatch).

I won’t go into too much detail. If you’re interested Google it or PM me. I’m the kind of guy that doesn’t like missing out on something and when I read that there are thousands of cut guys online doing this and reporting significant increases in pleasure that I’m missing out on then I’m going to do whatever I need to do to get it to.

If anyone is interested I’d recommend starting here:

http://www.norm.org/whyrestore.html

http://foreskin-restoration.net/foru...ead.php?t=3430

Quote “Circ'd guys just cannot understand (what they are missing out on) because you do not have all the parts you need to give all the feelings you should have. You have no way to compare, because you only know one experience (you cannot know what it would have felt like if you were never cut).”

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 69hornyjohn69 View Post
    Regarding the foreskin restoration, it’s basically stretching what you have left of your foreskin so that mitosis takes place and new skin grows.”
    I was never cut, but the skin left only covers the ridge part, so I guess I'm naturally restored.

69hornyjohn69, believe me, just going to bed at night and waking up the next day without any further effort will make you look older sooner or later! If I was a girl, a beard would put me right off!

How about the George Michael "thin dusting of beard" look? Clean shaven better though. I wan't to hear enthusiasm from the girls in your AR's - not tight lipped granny kisses!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I wan't to hear enthusiasm from the girls in your AR's - not tight lipped granny kisses!
    Lol well niko was ethusiastic

Will I decided you're right. I shaved this morning and I'm covered in shaving rash now :|

Might see Lola again sometime shaved and compare the difference

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Mate, I'm really glad I persuaded you, you were halfway thinking about it and my comments and Lola's honest reaction were the tipping point! See her again, she's a great girl. your report has made me want to see her again too, I like her personality, and she is diligently doing English classes too. I was impressed when she concentrated and came up the word "tasty" for "delicious." What a cute lady, with a sunny smile. I saw her soon after she came to 64 quite a while ago, and it was far too long since I had since. Her new photos made me wonder why it had been so long!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was a regular of lola before she joined taren point. I had a pretty intimate relationship with her for a while. Take good care of her guys because shes a gem.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Indeed, headbanana she has a great personality.

I just realised I forgot to mention the tit fucking! She crawled up after sucking on me and draped her tits down on my saliva drenched cock wrapped her hands around those lovely tits and squeezed while moving her body up and down. The visual and the sensation almost making me come quite quickly and I had to get her to stop for a while before continuing.

Yes, I figured your right sextus, if half the girls I see have a problem with the beard then it’s going to seriously hamper my enjoyment. Though I have to admit I miss it and I got called Babyface all day at work today. I’m sure they’ll be used to it again by tomorrow though… Have fun with her mate! Hopefully I will soon to.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 69hornyjohn69 View Post
    She suddenly stops and looks at me and says why do you have beard? You should shave, you would be much much more handsome if you shave.

She shakes her head at the craziness of a partner that likes a bearded man.
    It was playing on the poor girl's mind!
    "Why do you have beard?" I feel like asking some girls the same thing!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    CIM... are you sure?

Because I asked her about that and she said no.

I think you may need to update that.

Cum on tits was ok but not in mouth...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi

I had Lola a couple of weeks ago and she was lots of fun and loved the DATY and rimming but I am clean shaven. Kissing too. Great tits and knows how to use them in a body and cock massage. Just a little on the chubby side for me but only just as she's certainly not fat. She works the full length mirror too if you get behind her it's another level.

I'd say a 7 out of 10 for me.

Cheers

Shop Owner

Great review mate
    ** LOLA ** is working TODAY TONIGHT
    = NATURALLY Busty 40DDD!!! (WOW)

Beautiful Singaporean Girl
    with silky smooth milky skin.
    23 years,
    Size 8,
    does BBBJ and CIM
    - cum in a try the biggest TITS on RECORD by this SHOP!!!

Please let us know what you think of her and her NEW photos! thank you

Please call the shop for bookings 02 9524 1278,
    sms bookings now available: 0414 261 725

click here for HER **NEW** photos >(http://magmodels64.com/lola.html)

Banned
    If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got two mums ;-)

Shop Owner

Great review mate
    ** LOLA ** is working TODAY TONIGHT
    = NATURALLY Busty 40DDD!!! (WOW)

Beautiful Singaporean Girl
    with silky smooth milky skin.
    23 years,
    Size 8,
    does BBBJ and CIM
    - cum in a try the biggest TITS on RECORD by this SHOP!!!

Please let us know what you think of her and her NEW photos! thank you

Please call the shop for bookings 02 9524 1278,
    sms bookings now available: 0414 261 725

click here for HER **NEW** photos >(http://magmodels64.com/lola.html)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by handbanana View Post
    I was a regular of lola before she joined taren point. I had a pretty intimate relationship with her for a while. Take good care of her guys because shes a gem.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know where the lovely lola is?

Yeah I don't recommend her. I remember seeing her at 47 Mortdale this time last year. Didn't end up finishing so ended up walking out 20 mins into a 1 hour booking.