Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: 252B Parramatta Rd Stanmore, new management, your favourite hostess Coco

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    HAHA AHLUNGOR, Yes i have been many times over, I was calling burwood shop yesterday no answer and today
    Then i Read this thread and realised it has moved, Thanks for the info, Totally understand whats going on now,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Where is this shop, so hard to find and where do I turn in if I'm coming from western suburbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GWEILO View Post
    Where is this shop, so hard to find and where do I turn in if I'm coming from western suburbs.
    Haha ! Hard to find ??? You've got the exact address with street no. on Parramatta Road, still hard to find ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well you can't drive your car straight into the front door from Parramatta Road, so obviously you gotta park somewhere nearby then walk it!!

Brother, watch out for the Shell station and then the vintage cellar on your right and thats where you turn.

After hr you can park along Parramatta rd, there is a laneway right next to 252b and will lead you to the rear entrance.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I honestly think by coco's move to stanmore the least she can do is to follow burwoods price, whilst stanmore is close to the city its not exactly the city's massage pricing so therefore by her charging 20/50 for the happy ending part its already same standards as city.... and did the massage price gone up as well????

Serving today at Stanmore:

The Legendary Coco.

Miranda 21, sexy and beautiful Taiwanese girl

New girl Lisa, from Szechuan, late 20's, slim and toned body, very well proportioned, playful, naughty and very sensual

For bookings please call 0470-380-834

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh man, I can't believe I missed 55. I lived so close. But I still have to try this Coco.
    I am going to man up and catch a bus down Parra road.

Since it's a bit of a trip for me, I just wanted to be sure of what I am in for.

If I were to get a 1hr session with HJ + Top ON = $80
    Is this correct?

Also I like to go after dark as late as possible, because I think it's a better experience. What would be the latest I can book for a one hour session? If I don't get a chance to book would I be able to fit in a 1hr session if I just turned up at the place.

Also what is the waiting room like? I "accidentally" walked into 57 once before and there was other dudes walking in and out of the waiting room, was kind of funny everyone HEAD down not making eye contact, but much prefer privacy.

Thanks for the comment on the shower Ahlungor, these details I really appreciate. Some punters like me are much more covert so I like to know as much detail before I go in haha. Maybe I am just too new to this whole thing still.

Anyway thanks for replys, I'm sure there are a lot of other Brother's who will also appreciate this information.
    (sorry to be asking so many things, but once I know these things I will pay back the community with some nice AR's)
    TY

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralYoozer View Post
    Oh man, I can't believe I missed 55. I lived so close. But I still have to try this Coco.
    I am going to man up and catch a bus down Parra road.

Since it's a bit of a trip for me, I just wanted to be sure of what I am in for.

If I were to get a 1hr session with HJ + Top ON = $80
    Is this correct?

Also I like to go after dark as late as possible, because I think it's a better experience. What would be the latest I can book for a one hour session? If I don't get a chance to book would I be able to fit in a 1hr session if I just turned up at the place.

Also what is the waiting room like? I "accidentally" walked into 57 once before and there was other dudes walking in and out of the waiting room, was kind of funny everyone HEAD down not making eye contact, but much prefer privacy.

Thanks for the comment on the shower Ahlungor, these details I really appreciate. Some punters like me are much more covert so I like to know as much detail before I go in haha. Maybe I am just too new to this whole thing still.

Anyway thanks for replys, I'm sure there are a lot of other Brother's who will also appreciate this information.
    (sorry to be asking so many things, but once I know these things I will pay back the community with some nice AR's)
    TY
    Hi brother GY

That's ok, you can ask, that's what the forum is here for.

First of all $80/hr for massage and HJ and top ON is correct, but if you are seeing Coco, you definitely should pay more and get the top OFF man, she is not 21, but just got the more amazing natural 36 C Cups !! So what ever the massage fees (price list on the wall) pay $50 more and get a nude HJ ok!

As for the last time for an 1 hr session, I know you want to go late, the shop close at 9 pm I think so that will be 8pm, but as a rule, don't go too late in a massage shop because the girls do get tired. It's ok if you just do a 30 min, have a bit of soft sensual touching here and there and turn over for the happy bit! But for 1 hr session especially with Coco who gives a very strong massage, you would want to see her earlier in the day! And don't go without booking first.

The waiting area at the moment is more like a MLs resting lounge, customers are usually taken straight into an empty room to wait so no chance of waiting with other punters, unless you guys meeting at the door or coming out of the room at the same time!

Have fun

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I finally visited this shop, it's at the intersection of Corunna Lane & Percival Lane East. Parked on Corunna Road and walked down the one way lane way.

I finally visited this shop, it's at the intersection of Corunna Lane & Percival Lane East. Parked on Corunna Road and walked down the one way lane way.
    And who did you see brother ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

yer, see my report on CICI and COCO double. in report section.

this is a great place. im gonna end up coming here from now on...... except i still havent tried Lisa from Foxy... will it be the one i miss out or should i go so i dont have regrets...?
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    And who did you see brother ??
    Not sure really, young girl with massive tits. I would say she would be early 20's or she might even be 18. Massage was not that good but seeming it was her first time as ml it's understandable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Today" we have

Coco mama

Cici sexy captain

And our( little Coco ) MENA .......(professional massage skill and has pretty face )

I'm going to the shop in this afternoon ...
    And also, we have new girl is coming on tomorrow .

Thank you

Not sure really, young girl with massive tits. I would say she would be early 20's or she might even be 18. Massage was not that good but seeming it was her first time as ml it's understandable.

What!!

Young girl with massive tits!! Why wasn't I told!!

I need to call Coco now!!

Which day did you see this girl ?

.... little Tiff... you said i need to see Mena right....mmmm i sure took a liking to Cici so... im torned....
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like the move to the new premises has gone ok after all the debate on pricing. So well done ladies. I dropped by and saw Cici other day. She is ok but not hot or anything

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Btw whilst I agree that coco massage is top notch, I honestly can't understand why some of you wanna be playing with her tits and stuff? I mean seriously she is a nice enough lady but getting jerked off by my auntie isn't quite what I would have in mind for a happy ending haha! I think getting her to do the massage and then one ofte young ones to complete Part 2 sounds far more sensible!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyboy View Post
    Btw whilst I agree that coco massage is top notch, I honestly can't understand why some of you wanna be playing with her tits and stuff? I mean seriously she is a nice enough lady but getting jerked off by my auntie isn't quite what I would have in mind for a happy ending haha! I think getting her to do the massage and then one ofte young ones to complete Part 2 sounds far more sensible!
    Hahaha all i could do is giggle reading this. This will upset some ppl, but i totally agree. I prefer them young and pretty. Check out my AR on Mena, sensational massage n i enjoyed my part 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well the definition of a MILF is Mother I Love to Fuck! But most of the aunties that I've seen in massage joints are definetely not who I would wanna fuck. The term should be MNF and it's not monday night football but Mother No Fucking way! Haha

Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast