Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 252B Parramatta Rd Stanmore, new management, your favourite hostess Coco

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    i know coco massages when in burwood. Tiff do you massage at stanmore? or are you purely mamamamamamsan?

will leng one day pop up here as well if she comes back?

Can I recommend ml to you? I know of one who's massage I rank better than coco and on par with Yuki at wattle st who I reckon is the best massage and hj in ML land. This girl is a close second.
    Hi brother Tpol,

If there is a ml close second to Yuki i need to see her, PM please

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn. So Tiff isn't massaging any more? No luck for me lately.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy4thai View Post
    Can CoCo give an indication price on extras?

Don't see a point if it is going to be city price aka 20/50/100
    So no one have an idea of the extra prices?? Or is up to the girls to charge whatever they want ??

Can CoCo give an indication price on extras?

Don't see a point if it is going to be city price aka 20/50/100
    I think your assumption of 20/50/100 should be pretty spot on.

$20 for a HJ and $50 for a nude HJ is standard pricing these days. $100 for FS, may be may be not, its up to the individual ML i guess, like the new girl Miranda, i think she will only take $50!

Whether there is a point to visit or no point, is it not also up to the individual punters ??

I guess they wont be counting on the support from CFT or LH either but then again you will never know whether they wont come in just for a taste.........haha man will be man!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the update!!!

I have a question for AHLUNGOR and CoCo

Is it really that hard to control the girls on a fix tips
    I can see that the price Coco set has price themselves out of 429 already and like discussed before, it is unlikely CoCo’s girl can match the price of 429 anyway.

But looking at all the discussion going on get me thinking, is it really that hard to put a fix rate on extra that girls can charge?? It was suggested before 20/40/70??

The reason I ask is because David and Miko seems to be able to do this pretty well in 501. The girls is told they have a choice of doing nude or not but if they do they can ask for $30, customer willing to pay more is another matter (hence the Michelle Story…..SHIT MAN). The FS price was firmly controlled as well in the old days of Sa Sa, Jo Jo…… but even these days he indicated that no girls should ask for more than $70 and if you are a massage girl and you think fuck this who want to work for him, well they have about thirty girls on rotation between the two Newtown shops and Liverpool.

I guess if 252B is just trying to start a business then sell these strategy wouldn’t really matter, but if they are there to build a successful business, wouldn’t it make sense to follow a successful model??

Just my opinion

P.S. Miranda $50 for FS is a really good price, all up $105 for 1 hour not bad. I must beat Lonely Heart to check her out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mr.lonely heart.

Good morning,

Today we have CICI, MENA , Miranda working today....
    Give me a call before u come, if u don't mind pay $20 for HJ .
    Please don't ask more at least u feel happy with that twenty dollars for extra first
    I met you just once in my Sis 'shop( snow lotus),but I remember u told me u don't like big girl,
    Three of them also are not big girl i think
    Make a booking with one of them.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TyC View Post
    Mr.lonely heart.

Good morning,

Today we have CICI, MENA , Miranda working today....
    Give me a call before u come, if u don't mind pay $20 for HJ .
    Please don't ask more at least u feel happy with that twenty dollars for extra first
    I met you just once in my Sis 'shop( snow lotus),but I remember u told me u don't like big girl,
    Three of them also are not big girl i think
    Make a booking with one of them.

Cheers
    U must have mistaken me of someone else one of my all time favorite is Sophie in 501. And u can ask AHLUNGOR.... She is no where close to small LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mr . Lonely heart....

Oh,maybe that was my mistake whatever..
    I'm just trying to introduce good girls for you ,
    I'm still remember the only time we met, what did we talk ...
    Be a good mama also have to remember customer 's name , how do they look like, and what they want
    VICKY N COCO always remind me that is very important for a business ...

P.S. Miranda $50 for FS is a really good price, all up $105 for 1 hour not bad. I must beat Lonely Heart to check her out.
    Hi Mate,

Just to clarify, when I said Miranda will only take $50! I meant she will only do the nude HJ for $50 and nothing else, please do not misunderstood that she will provide FS.

Thanks and Cheers !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    U must have mistaken me of someone else one of my all time favorite is Sophie in 501. And u can ask AHLUNGOR.... She is no where close to small LOL
    Haha, Brother Lonely Heart, how could Tiffany ever mistaken or forget about you !! and you were solely responsible for that thread which went for 8,000+ views!!

But you did like my little sister didn't you, please don't break her heart !!

Let me refresh your memory:

Lonely Heart's take on Tiffany at Snow Lotus, third time lucky?? Well Yes and No.... Quick background I was around Haymarket the other day and my friend has a booking for Tiffany. He can't turn up and call me to take his booking. I was worry Vicky would know and think I steal the booking. My mate assure me that he wasn't a regular there and they wouldn't know. Worse case just quote his number. He saw my other thread and still insists I must give her a try. So I head to the ATM and prepare a major damage in my wallet.

Head to the shop and Tiffany was still busy, waited for about 10 minutes. Comes out and greet me. Yes she is hot, yes she is sexy especially the way she dress, and yes she is young. but also she has "I will do everything" written all over her otherwise she would not dress like that.

Into the room start with the massage. Now for a girl like her, her massage is surprisingly good, of course nowhere close to 501 JoJo or Ashdiels Carman, but good. That goes on for about 10-15 minutes. Doesn't take long for me to start sampling her other asset. It is all just like other brother said in the SL thread. My hands were all over her for another good 15 minutes. Then we went into some serious fun for the next half an hour.

It is a shame that I can't write too much details as there was many things and conversation that is very interesting during the session.
    Time for an afternoon rendezvous ??

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Question

Thanks for the update!!!

I have a question for AHLUNGOR and CoCo

Is it really that hard to control the girls on a fix tips
    I can see that the price Coco set has price themselves out of 429 already and like discussed before, it is unlikely CoCo’s girl can match the price of 429 anyway.

But looking at all the discussion going on get me thinking, is it really that hard to put a fix rate on extra that girls can charge?? It was suggested before 20/40/70??

The reason I ask is because David and Miko seems to be able to do this pretty well in 501. The girls is told they have a choice of doing nude or not but if they do they can ask for $30, customer willing to pay more is another matter (hence the Michelle Story…..SHIT MAN). The FS price was firmly controlled as well in the old days of Sa Sa, Jo Jo…… but even these days he indicated that no girls should ask for more than $70 and if you are a massage girl and you think fuck this who want to work for him, well they have about thirty girls on rotation between the two Newtown shops and Liverpool.

I guess if 252B is just trying to start a business then sell these strategy wouldn’t really matter, but if they are there to build a successful business, wouldn’t it make sense to follow a successful model??

Just my opinion

Mr crazy4thai,

You asked me (& Coco) a question, sure, we will give you all the answers, the same answers I have been giving you and lonely heart in the past 8 months!.

Did you guys ever ask David and Miko why people can get free HJ in Newtown but have to pay for it in Liverpool? same company, same boss, same MLs and two different pricing systems, why is it OK for David to charge the 20/50/100 in Liverpool and not Vicky and Coco ????? Why ?? Surely, the wiseman and smart business man that David is, he must know and understand the market, so it's OK for him to charge 20/50/100 in Liverpool and not for my friends in the city, in Burwood or in Stanmore.

Why is it always the shops that I am trying to help that got the criticism on their pricing, if you two (crazy4thai and lonely heart) really want to champion for the right cause and crusading for cheaper massage pricing, why you don't criticise other massage shops ??

So it is OK for the following shops to charge 20/50/100 ??

107 Quay Street Haymarket (56 replies and 7,951 views)

Epsom Beauty Massage & Therapy (34 replies and 3,408 views)

Lily Health - Better than Snow Lotus (58 replies and 6,563 views)

702 Botany Rd, Mascot (53 replies and 6,036 views)

New Massage place next to Silver Fox (50 replies and 4,284 views)

Epping Nature Care (32 replies and 4,450 views) and most interestingly.............

252b Parramatta Road, Stanmore - when it was NOT run by my friends Coco and Tiffany

And plenty of others in Chatswood, Seven Hills, Bondi Junction, Gardener Road etc. etc.

From all of the above mentioned threads (they all have been around a long time judging by the no, of replies and views) NOT ONE reply was posted by crazy4thai and lonely heart and of course you guys never commented or questioned the shop owners and tell them to get inline with Newtown prices. So in your views, it is OK for all these other shops to charge the 20/50/100 and it is NOT OK for Snow Lotus, 55 George Street and now 252B Stanmore to charge the market prices?? Or is it only those shops that are friendly with me that are under the scrutiny.

Please explain !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Relax Ahlungor its just a question
    Nobody needs to explain anything to you.
    For your info some shops offer hj $20 naked $30 and fs $50 anyone that pays a ml
    $100 fs is just foolish.

I don't go to massage shops, but I'm also a bit fed up with this sort of arguments !

It doesn't matter if it's massage or FS, if you think a shop or agency is charging too high, just don't go there, stick with the one that you are comfortable with. We're talking about services here, not groceries, prices can not be compared this way ! Like a hairdresser, or a simple barber, you can pay from $10 to $100 in the same area, like the CBD ! Even groceries, you can find different prices for the same item from the same supermarket chain in different suburbs !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I don't go to massage shops, but I'm also a bit fed up with this sort of arguments !

It doesn't matter if it's massage or FS, if you think a shop or agency is charging too high, just don't go there, stick with the one that you are comfortable with. We're talking about services here, not groceries, prices can not be compared this way ! Like a hairdresser, or a simple barber, you can pay from $10 to $100 in the same area, like the CBD ! Even groceries, you can find different prices for the same item from the same supermarket chain in different suburbs !
    Your are absolutely right there brother Wil, I much rather spend my time surfing and looking for beautiful pictures such as this one from Elly than to start any argument !!

See, Elly is laughing at us, What a waste of time and energy !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Well, Elly's photo gallery is in my favourite bookmark ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Even though I didn't see the legends today but Pretty CiC is so goodi, I have the third home ground now

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post
    Even though I didn't see the legends today but Pretty CiC is so goodi, I have the third home ground now
    Did you got to see Miranda in the line up??? You and me seems to have some common taste. Yeah saw CiCi once when She was in SL (I am assuming the same CiCI. Not bad....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Your are absolutely right there brother Wil, I much rather spend my time surfing and looking for beautiful pictures such as this one from Elly than to start any argument !!

See, Elly is laughing at us, What a waste of time and energy !!
    Hay at lease we all have one thing in common and that is Eliy.......Eliy Eliy Eliy

While i hope AHLUNGOR is cooling down by looking at Eily pics LOL....... I can give a simple answer to Brother Crazy's question:

501/523 is Male owned and David is also a customer so hie will take the customer side hence try to enforce a standard price. Same as Billy when he was in Burwood 1.

Many other shops don't do this because they are ex massage girl own, like SL, 252, Silver Fox so they tend to take the girls side and not enforce such a strict price.

Man I need to go Eily pic hunting too see is do hot.......

LH out

Quote Originally Posted by 8inches View Post
    Relax Ahlungor its just a question
    Nobody needs to explain anything to you.
    For your info some shops offer hj $20 naked $30 and fs $50 anyone that pays a ml
    $100 fs is just foolish.
    You are quite right there.
    It is not the person who is asking, rather than the one who is paying who is a fool.

then again, the world is filled with fools

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Did you got to see Miranda in the line up??? You and me seems to have some common taste. Yeah saw CiCi once when She was in SL (I am assuming the same CiCI. Not bad....
    I saw CiCi, Mena, Miranda and ??? They are so pretty and I couldn't choose when mamasan came back I couldn't remember their name. Just remember the first one hahaha she is CiCi, her massage is so good and you are correct she is the same CiCi... I might lose with the girl who has her name start with "C"

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast