Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 252B Parramatta Rd Stanmore, new management, your favourite hostess Coco

Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    Bro Ahl,

I had the best time ever. She is getting better and better very week. I really got addicted to her now.

I think she still has some trick to get me back again and again. Can't get enought of Lovely Mena.

To sum it up, I haven't seen my Favour Cici for 3 weeks and Mimi for 5 weeks. Only Mena that I want to see ATM

Can't wait till next week.

Cheers.
    Would I send your red hot blood to the boiling point if I tell you little Mena is very keen to learn how to do proper B2B from Coco ??

Isn't she lovely !! Such a great and positive attitude

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Thanks for remider Bro, I am the horny wolf and look for the full body massage (including my Little Bro). And Mena is providing a fantastic Part 2, no way I am going miss out.

I always tip the ML with or without extra.

Cheers.
    I am voting for Mena any day any time

I have just come back after another Ho.............................t session with Mena. She is fantastic. Enough said.

Thank you Coco for finding this beautiful girl and Bro Ahl to introduce me to this place.

Cheers.
    yes,, and I like Taiwanese girl too ...

Hi Bro Mate, I think we have similar taste of women. First Cici and now Mena.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Would I send your red hot blood to the boiling point if I tell you little Mena is very keen to learn how to do proper B2B from Coco ??

Isn't she lovely !! Such a great and positive attitude

Cheers

I want to try that for sure. She is very special girl.

Stanmore roster update:

For Tennis Lovers, you are welcome to enjoy the matches on the big screen, A/C comforts and free cold drinks at Coco's while waiting or relaxing before and after your session(s)!! Just like the lucky brother yesterday who had a session with the lovely young Mena, then relaxed on the lounge and watched the third set of Zheng Jie/Stosur and then a two hr session with sensational Mimi, how good was that??

Thursday:

Lisa, Miranda, Rita

Thank heaven it's Friday:

Mimi, Cici, Michelle

Saturday:

Miranda, Christy (new girl, petite, sensual services), Sophia (new girl, very good all round services, friend of Vivi)

Sunday:

Mimi, Miranda, Christy

Plus your legendary hostess Coco.

Please call 0470-380-834 for booking, if there is no answer, then they are all busy, please leave message or text and they will get back to you very quickly.

Have a nice week

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Hi Bro Mate, I think we have similar taste of women. First Cici and now Mena.
    I think this is good taste

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I think this is good taste
    I think So Bro, any other ML that you like so I can tried.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

I was watching the Federer game this evening at Stanm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mimi

Yes, Brother, That's the legendary Coco (aka Ada) and your Tiff !!
    Hi Brother Ahungor,
    I just to know what extra Mimi will give apart from standard meassge as I have never seen her except she got busty 36DD breast.
    Thank you
    Jack

I was watching the Federer game this evening at Stanmore and have a really good chat and closer look at four of the top girls in the shop in natural bright lights and in length and I will update my rating on Rita, Sammi, Miranda and Lisa, just on looks and body:

Rita, I know this lovely lady for a long time and had a few amazing sessions with her back in SL. She really has grown more beautiful than before, a perfectly shaped slim and petite body but with the sexy curves in all the right places, firm B Cup, soft white skin and elegant long hair, and when she speaks her voices will just melt you and those cheeky smiles are ever so erotic and inviting, my top pick of the four girls today - well until I had another good look at Sammi.......

Sammi is good looking but I think Rita is prettier and also more natural look which I like.(Sammi wears more makeup) But Sammi is wearing a body hugging T shirt and her big natural C Cup bust just got pushed together and lifted up and so bursting out and as she walked around the shop they are just so bouncy they are asking to be fucked and sprayed upon, I won't need any other services from Sammi, just a Spanish part I and a Spanish part ii will do me! And she also has a well balance body and slim long legs - actually a bit top heavy,.......lol

Miranda is in her sexy red dress and red high heels again today, the tiny dress is at its shortest and feel more like a towel wrapping around her body than a dress. Miranda is the most booked girl in the shop and although she only has A Cup but she actually has a lovely booty ass that is so fuckable, such a bouncy butt on a tight little body, I can just imagine a few of my favourite position I can do to her (well except Spanish, but then again, not everyone love big tits......lol)

Last but not least , there is Lisa!! With such strong hands with firm and punishing massaging style, she is not for the pretenders, but if you love your firm massage, you gonna love this lady. She is late 20's or just hit 30 but she is good looking, great happy personality and that laugh!! She has a well toned frame, quite a tall and athletic body, strong legs, soft B Cups, the kind of girl who can go a few rounds with you.

Now what about the Queen Bee, the hottest mama of them all!

Well who ??

Coco!! nah, she is only the receptionist and pretty average , only good enough for me, so you guys better concentrate on all the other younger girls OK

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rita, I know this lovely lady for a long time and had a few amazing sessions with her back in SL. She really has grown more beautiful than before, a perfectly shaped slim and petite body but with the sexy curves in all the right places, firm B Cup, soft white skin and elegant long hair, and when she speaks her voices will just melt you and those cheeky smiles are ever so erotic and inviting, my top pick of the four girls today - well until I had another good look at Sammi.......

Cheers
    Oh snap....they got Rita that used to work at SL. Damn I miss her touch. One of my regular favourites from SL. When is she working next?

Quote Originally Posted by aus36 View Post
    Oh snap....they got Rita that used to work at SL. Damn I miss her touch. One of my regular favourites from SL. When is she working next?
    Rita is working Tuesdays and Thursdays at Stanmore

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Is this the same Rita that is from 337 Belmore Road Riverwood?

The same shop that has produced many stars of this forum, notably Joey (SL) and Ada (former 501 megastar).

Working today at 337 is Jessie, a beautiful young girl with a killer massage. But the shops current star is Chloe on a Monday. She is hard to see so ring 91535000 for a booking!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post

The same shop that has produced many stars of this forum, notably Joey (SL) and Ada (former 501 megastar).

Working today at 337 is Jessie, a beautiful young girl with a killer massage. But the shops current star is Chloe on a Monday. She is hard to see so ring 91535000 for a booking!!
    I don't know about Riverw

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post

I don't know about Riverwood, but this is your Rita!! Brother C&B

Cheers

Red hot day outside but not as hot as what is inside Stanmore today!!

Cici in this Chinese style short red dress, just like a young bride on her wedding night waiting to be served!!

I so wanted to be her man today but I did my lower back earlier so I don't think I am physically capable to be with her!!

So I have no choice but stick with Coco's proper massage instead , oh and Lisa just arrived so may be she can lend a hand to........lol

If I ever give you guys a red hot tip this is literalyl it!!!

Oh and Mimi and Michelle are not too bad either!!

Cheers

I want to be with Cici right now, but too bad my wife is home.

I want to be with Cici right now, but too bad my wife is home.
    Tell your wife to go to one Westfield, enjoy some good aircon there, then you can go and sweat it out !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

...dont want to meet back with wife with smell of pussy on your face..... you know chicks can smell pussy on husband's face miles away!
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast