Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White Guys

Senior Member(無間使者)

White Guys

Hi White Bros,

You find like me you get the mix reaction from asia shops as a white bro? I find that for some WL who's AR is regular of amazing service not same for me. Dont get me wrong I am not ugly or anything and have great times with other. I always seem see mostly asian bros waiting in the lounges so I wonder if we are the not normal customer?

No offences to anyone. Just question for thought.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Hi White Bros,

You find like me you get the mix reaction from asia shops as a white bro? I find that for some WL who's AR is regular of amazing service not same for me. Dont get me wrong I am not ugly or anything and have great times with other. I always seem see mostly asian bros waiting in the lounges so I wonder if we are the not normal customer?

No offences to anyone. Just question for thought.

I have been turned away by 5* and a place in newtown for not being asian. 5* i was let in but then eventually no girls wanted to come with me apparently. i am a dark skinned individual.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah, im a white guy, personally I have never experienced any problems. To the contrary, the WLs/MLs i see say they love aussie men.

Yes, i have heard that some 5* girls will refuse certain customers based solely on ethnicity or race. If this discrimination happened in any other industry it would be unlawful. Nevertheless, i dont disagree with these WLs having the right to choose who they have sex with, they are not slaves and Are obviously entitled to do so

I tend to get good service, and I have never been turned away, nor refused service by any individual WL.
    Then again, I usually punt on the North Shore, where someone refusing service to white guys won't be working long.

The main problem with Mr Lonewolff77 was the two big guns he carried, that scared the girls away, it's been talked about many times on this forum before !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I have never been to 5* but I only go to Asian shops these days and I have never had a problem with Asian working ladies most of them seem to love seeing Ausi guys. I just love asian women and I always treat them with respect.

A wl ever said to me , too big banana will hurt the juicy box and they will not enjoy it anymore,so what should i do ? Make it smaller ? Ehmm....

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    A wl ever said to me , too big banana will hurt the juicy box and they will not enjoy it anymore,so what should i do ? Make it smaller ? Ehmm....
    Maybe you've misunderstood what two big guns mean, it means he has huge body builders' arms ... so the rest can be imagined. If the girls were not prepared to see any ethnic group, they wouldn't have come out for the lineup for him.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I understand now , thanx bro wilisno

Junior Member(有D料到)
    never had any problems here, if fact they haave always been very polite, pleasant, sexy & hot!!!

laughing as i read this......there seems to be some kind of myth that us caucs have larger members than our asian brothers, i dont think its fair that i shoud miss out on beautiful asian princesses on the colour of my skin....reverse racsism??? doesnt seem right!!!!

...not that i am complaining, i have only ever received good service from the asian girls i have been with....i just wonder, is there more???

Interestingly, what about Asian guys visiting Caucasian WL/ML?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't think its as good as asian ones. I have tried before but always go back to the asian ones.

Banned
    Is the "member" size between cauc and Asian guys that big? It seems stereotypical but is that really true? I have heard from a few WL that there is a huge difference but it never seemed right to me. I am a cauc and have always heard the "ooo you so big" lines from Asian wl's but I always thought its their routine. I did have to change girl once due to size issues but that's my only issue ever.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The ladies I have asked have said that Caucs vary in size as well.

However, they don't really like big dicks unless they are nymphs. They don't like hairy men or men with bad hygeine
    If you are a big 6ft cauc with big bicepts, 100+ kg with a big dick, you can imagine that a 50kg asian girl would be cautious as if a bro gets carried away and DAMAGE her, her cashflow will be stopped. They have told me when big bros have it there cervix and it does hurt.

They have also told me that Asian men come fast so it is quick money !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am Caucasian, 188 cm and over 100Kg but have never had any problem with Asian shop which I mainly visit. It may have more to do with whether the person is clean, polite, sober or smell that is more likely to be the reason. By and large I think Caucasian have bigger penises than Asians but all races vary in size.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post

I like juicy box and I hope juicy girls likes my juicy banana.

my banana is is little bit tanned , its not because of surfing.

Because of SEX and having BBBJ and some time 5 finger my self.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey guys just wondering the Caucasian shop, I heared they always check you before even shower and start, is that normal practice on the non Asian shops?

Banned
    Yes that's normal practice, I think all Asian shop should do the same, play hard !!! Play safe !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast