Thread: Japanese Basket Ball super star Aiko slam dunks Gucci's ball(s) swooosh!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Japanese Basket Ball super star Aiko slam dunks Gucci's ball(s) swooosh!!!

Number one draft pick from Japan Aiko, is the second girl in Ginza's/TC history to tower over me(in heels) the other was May??? i think that was her name who was also a tall girl. Originally i booked for 30mins but as soon as Aiko walked in the room i adjusted that to a full hour which ran 10 minutes over(sorry next customer).

Im 182cm and Aiko was just under my nose which puts her at the 170cm mark, we then stood face to face to see exactly how tall she was, while nose to nose i snuck a sneaky kiss in, which signalled to her that it was time to play. So we jumped on the court and kept the pressure up on her guard, i was grinding and grinding until she lubed up my basket balls and slowy grinded me while we were DFK'ing. As we were in the Kent St address i was able to see her lying on me via the mirror, what a long slender body. pretty much exactly like Brother Thumpers post of the pic i attached as a visual reference.

DFK - Yes!
    BBBJ - Yes!~
    CIM - ???
    Sex - Yes!
    Tall - Yes, Yes, Yes,
    Face - 7/10
    Breast - b/c cups
    Return - no...only because i already have set regulars at Ginza and i need stop this sex addiction.
    Value for money - YES!!!!
    Overall Service - 7/10
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gucci2012 you appear to have had a good expereience with Akio, I am substantially taller than you. So what are her breast dimensions, nipple reactivity and is she waxed/shaved? Mirrors are always an asset and would be good in the other location too plus a bit more light in the rooms to look at their body!

Come on Gucci, thought u'd give her an 8. 7 seems sorta low lol, jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    Gucci2012 you appear to have had a good expereience with Akio, I an subnstantailly taller than you so what are her breast dimensions. nipple reactivity and is she waxed/shaved? Mirrors are always an asset and would be good in the other location too plus a bit more light in the rooms to look at their body!
    Her breast were very roundish b cups, no she wasn't shaved had a small (George) Bush but still very enjoyable. Very sensitive black nipples.

Banned
    Nice report ... Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the clarification Gucci2012,sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification Gucci2012,sounds good.
    Gucci2012 is so formal, please call me Gucci.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol
    Gucci bro I haven't been back to Ginza in 8 days. I am missing out on all the fresh ones.

Banned
    You better get back to Ginza timtam ... I saw a hot little skinny one there recently.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great! What a good report!
    Wow!! 170cm that is model's sexy body. This point attracts me so much.
    I never tried tall girl, maybe next time I will try her.

Banned
    Gucci ... my experience was similar to yours. Aiko is a fuckin' hottie. We also went over time because she roots like a fuckin' oak tree and we just kept on banging.