Quote Originally Posted by yamada View Post
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
    ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com
    Thanks for letting eveyone know the same thing for 16 consecutive posts. Sorry to break the streak if you were aiming for 20.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Just woke up this morning after a great nights sleep feeling awesome. Life's great!
    Why? Because last night I saw Osaka again. This girl is exquisite.
    I met her in the hotel lobby and she looked even hotter than the first time I met her.
    She said " I'm so happy to see you again, sorry I am wearing the same dress as last time. If I knew it was you I would've have worn my new dress for you"
    What a sweet girl! I wasn't worried at all though. She looked great in that dress. And anyway she is so gorgeous she could wear track pants and a sloppy joe from Lowes and still look sexy as fuck.
    Up to the room for a drink and a chat and a catch up and then down to business.
    As I said in my first post this girl has got a killer body, beautiful tan, and gorgeous face, and she gives a first class BBBJ
    If this girl doesn't get you rock hard you really need to see a doctor.
    The session was great. Osaka is shy by nature but once she warms up she really gets into it.
    She loves DFK, touching, and giving and receiving oral and loves a good hard fuck.
    The thing I like most about this girl is she is 100% natural, and 100% genuine.
    You don't get any of that fake JAV "kimochii, kimochii, kimochii ... iku, iku, IKU, IKU!!!" with her. She is a total GFE experience.
    After we had finished up i was lying on the bed all shagged out with a vodka in my hand and checking out her sexy body as she got dressed and thinking "It doesn't get much better than this"
    She is not a seasoned professional, so start off slow and gentle with her and once she gets warmed up you are in for a treat.
    I don't know how long she will be in Sydney for, but TMC girls generally don't last long so I suggest you get in early if you want to catch her.
    Happy punting.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Just woke up this morning after a great nights sleep feeling awesome. Life's great!
    Why? Because last night I saw Osaka again. This girl is exquisite.
    I met her in the hotel lobby and she looked even hotter than the first time I met her.
    She said " I'm so happy to see you again, sorry I am wearing the same dress as last time. If I knew it was you I would've have worn my new dress for you"
    What a sweet girl! I wasn't worried at all though. She looked great in that dress. And anyway she is so gorgeous she could wear track pants and a sloppy joe from Lowes and still look sexy as fuck.
    Up to the room for a drink and a chat and a catch up and then down to business.
    As I said in my first post this girl has got a killer body, beautiful tan, and gorgeous face, and she gives a first class BBBJ
    If this girl doesn't get you rock hard you really need to see a doctor.
    The session was great. Osaka is shy by nature but once she warms up she really gets into it.
    She loves DFK, touching, and giving and receiving oral and loves a good hard fuck.
    The thing I like most about this girl is she is 100% natural, and 100% genuine.
    You don't get any of that fake JAV "kimochii, kimochii, kimochii ... iku, iku, IKU, IKU!!!" with her. She is a total GFE experience.
    After we had finished up i was lying on the bed all shagged out with a vodka in my hand and checking out her sexy body as she got dressed and thinking "It doesn't get much better than this"
    She is not a seasoned professional, so start off slow and gentle with her and once she gets warmed up you are in for a treat.
    I don't know how long she will be in Sydney for, but TMC girls generally don't last long so I suggest you get in early if you want to catch her.
    Happy punting.

$350 for 1hour
    $600 for 2 hours

make an booking by sms to 0421225572

to see photos contact to ph0421225572@yahoo.com

Shop Owner
    I was just about to catch up on some well needed sleep when I got an SMS from Yamada saying he had a new girl starting.
    As I have said in previous posts this agency always delivers so I slammed down two cans of Red Bull and made a booking.
    Osaka arrived at my hotel and I almost fell over at just how hot and sexy she looked.
    I am tempted to write a crappy review so I can have this amazing girl all to myself, but unfortunately I am an ethical pervert so I have to be totally honest with you.
    This girl is absolutely fucking amazing! She is only here for a short time so if you only have one punt this year make it this girl.
    If you don't have the time - make it! If you don't have the money - steal it! But do not miss this girl!
    This was her first booking ever so she was pretty nervous and unsure of herself but once she got relaxed and comfortable she was great.
    I have put in all the hard yards ( well OK inches - I shouldn't brag) so she will get better and better with every session.
    I am not sure what you guys want to know but seriously its all good - beautiful face, great body, beautiful tits, great arse, tight pussy. What more do you want.
    Check her out for yourselves - or better still, don't so I can have her all to myself.
    Look forward to getting some feedback from other genuine punters.
    Happy punting.
    $350 for 1hour
    $600 for 2 hours

Shop Owner
    I was just about to catch up on some well needed sleep when I got an SMS from Yamada saying he had a new girl starting.
    As I have said in previous posts this agency always delivers so I slammed down two cans of Red Bull and made a booking.
    Osaka arrived at my hotel and I almost fell over at just how hot and sexy she looked.
    I am tempted to write a crappy review so I can have this amazing girl all to myself, but unfortunately I am an ethical pervert so I have to be totally honest with you.
    This girl is absolutely fucking amazing! She is only here for a short time so if you only have one punt this year make it this girl.
    If you don't have the time - make it! If you don't have the money - steal it! But do not miss this girl!
    This was her first booking ever so she was pretty nervous and unsure of herself but once she got relaxed and comfortable she was great.
    I have put in all the hard yards ( well OK inches - I shouldn't brag) so she will get better and better with every session.
    I am not sure what you guys want to know but seriously its all good - beautiful face, great body, beautiful tits, great arse, tight pussy. What more do you want.
    Check her out for yourselves - or better still, don't so I can have her all to myself.
    Happy punting.
    1 hour 350
    2hour 600

make an appointment by sms to 0421225572

yamada

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    Happy punting.
    1 hour 350
    2hour 600

yamada

Shop Owner
    Happy punting.
    1 hour 350
    2hour 600

yamada

Shop Owner
    $350 for 1hour
    $600 for 2 hours

Shop Owner
    Happy punting.
    1Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    Happy punting.
    Osaka very good looks and good for GFE !!!!!!!!

hard to find this Stuff in SYDNEY.

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    Happy punting.

1Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    Happy punting.
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    Happy punting.
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Check out Osaka, a beautiful Japanese princess with super attitude. My fav!

IS Osaka skin dark ish or pure white?
    And what is Osaka's height? I like em short.

What is Komichi height too? Her skin white?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast