Thread: Heads u win, tails I lose ... Not much of a punt

Heads u win, tails I lose ... Not much of a punt

I added this comment to another thread and agree with jelly that its really an AR of its own, not in keeping with the positive title of the original post.. So, without the silver lining Segal seems to find so regularly :
    I have been twice as well Bill, first and last time...I called after reading a positive AR, was quite specific and patient with the papasan, I said I would happily go another day if he thought someone would showcase the shop better, he said just come u will be happy... Was told 2 girls free when i got there...1st lady came thru, she was (stereotype, but I think accurate) all bark but once the cash changed hands I knew it would be a dud... All the c grade bravado of" I will do this and that "," you are do this and that"..
    I have seen that movie before... Plus she was not very attractive... She got pushy, asking for the hour then the half, I asked to see the other lady and she replies " other hurl busy, see me" this continued for a couple if minutes, I asked for papasan, she left and the other Singapore girl come in, I was drowning, she was a life vest do u grabbed it, paid the hour, and spent the next 30 minutes in the morgue, she couldn't even fake being interested when I asked her to:-).. At about 20 minute mark( 5 min bbbj and rest was massage)... I said I wanted the rest of the session to be bbbj, she said she could not do it, I asked for the funds balance to be returned and left.... Never to return. Steer clear

Please note I did not omit the names I just don't know them.... It's part if my cleansing and rebirthing process to deal with shit punts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro, what a let down sounds like one to miss..although there are some positive posts on this place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    Thanks bro, what a let down sounds like one to miss..although there are some positive posts on this place

Just returned home from there after another great punt with Jessica.

I have been frequenting this joint for the past 2 & 1/2 mths and the place has certainly changed then . I have had some great punts there. Yuli, Jessica, Sophia, Lina ,Candy, Viki, I have also had a few meh punts there to but hey that can happen at any shop and has happened to me before so i'm guessin it won't be the last time either given my addiction to the punt I will def be returning there along with a few of my friends to try some more of their ladies.