Thread: Recommendation for 12cottam Banstown

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Recommendation for 12cottam Banstown

Hi guys, I plan to have a visit at 12 cottam ave but not really sure they have young girls or milf there. Do they have Koreans? Just don't want to call the shop because some shops always pretend chinese is japanese/korean Any recommendation or popular girl with good service there? thank you brothers

Gday bro james, i have been there a few times in the last 6 months, have seen Monica(twice by choice), and Yumi, both girls mid 20's, hot bodies and quite pretty too. Both girls said they were from Hong Kong, how do you tell??? Oh yeah, also had an outcall with Tina, a little bit older. Chinese. Killer massage....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What are the prices there?

Banned
    Prices are standard 85/30mins and 150/60mins

I havent been for a while, however there are good reviews on a girl called Sophie on Fridays I think, and my favourite Lulu/lucy if she is still there will suck and fuck you into another planet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lulu is not working there anymore. there is a really hot young Korean named Victoria. She works on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

Stayed at the Travelodge at Bankstown sports club friday night, got an outcall from cottam, $200 hr, Ruby, thai girl, 27, absolute pocket rocket!!!!! Really enjoys her work, kept bonking well past the hour, even with the phone ringing...lol...kept the driver waiting. Definately be back for more...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Victoria - Is she good bro? Can you provide a little description about her service?