Thread: the good the bad in one day

Junior Member(有D料到)

the good the bad in one day

So I am currently on holidays and decided on Wednesday to give Jade on cracker down the Gold Coast a try, well what a waste of an hours drive that was. After confirming time and address and being there on time when I ring as she asked me to, to find the unit number she didn't answer the phone or reply to any txts I left feeling very frustrated.

So on the way home decided to spoil myself and booked Chloe at Kedron instead, now guys I know she is probably the most expensive massage in bris but my god she is worth it, she is a great talker, insanley hot and the ending is the best I have had and I have had a few.

So anyhow take this as you guys want it but I would recommend staying away from Jade

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If that's the same Jade I booked on the GC a few yrs back, it seems she hasn't changed. I too, got stood up by her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Viscous View Post
    If that's the same Jade I booked on the GC a few yrs back, it seems she hasn't changed. I too, got stood up by her.
    more than likey mate, f'in sh&t i tell you driving all that way for that to happen, oh well at least Chloe made up for it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I saw Chloe of Kedron last year. Yeah she's hot with a look of a model but I couldnt stand the piercing on her right nipples ..... that was the last time I did nude massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    piercing in right nipple? she must have removed it since

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had that kind of experience before. Got there on time, rang her, txt her. She still didn't reply. I end up go to miso honey instant

Quote Originally Posted by dubberjas View Post
    So I am currently on holidays and decided on Wednesday to give Jade on cracker down the Gold Coast a try, well what a waste of an hours drive that was. After confirming time and address and being there on time when I ring as she asked me to, to find the unit number she didn't answer the phone or reply to any txts I left feeling very frustrated.

So on the way home decided to spoil myself and booked Chloe at Kedron instead, now guys I know she is probably the most expensive massage in bris but my god she is worth it, she is a great talker, insanley hot and the ending is the best I have had and I have had a few.

So anyhow take this as you guys want it but I would recommend staying away from Jade

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmm I have been thinking about booking Jade, maybe not now. I have had the same experience with an AB $600p/h WL. Got there on time, rang and txt for nearly an hour. Half way back to Bris, she txts and said she fell asleep and then gets pissed at me because I wouldn't turn around and go back. WTF?

I haven't seen Chloe for a while, must be time to revisit. She is a gem

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcoanno View Post
    Hmm I have been thinking about booking Jade, maybe not now. I have had the same experience with an AB $600p/h WL. Got there on time, rang and txt for nearly an hour. Half way back to Bris, she txts and said she fell asleep and then gets pissed at me because I wouldn't turn around and go back. WTF?

I haven't seen Chloe for a while, must be time to revisit. She is a gem
    im with you there mate, best cbj i have had