Thread: Jessica @ 533 Willoughby

Red face Jessica @ 533 Willoughby

Person's Name : Jessica

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim build with such lovely bum cheeks (grrr!) and natural C cup breasts. Nothing fake about her. Nice asian face with or without makeup. No photos on the website but you'll like what you see when you meet her.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese, very good English.

Services Provided : Most services provided. I haven't asked but have always left very happy with the services provided.

Value for money/recommend? : I like GFE, so I will say YES.

I've seen Jessica twice now and I've been very happy with her service on both occasions. I'm not a seasoned punter and also late to the game. I actually prefer not to post ARs but changed my mind this time. Might have a couple more ARs I want to post.

Got to 533 and greeted by one of Angie's helpers. Informed her about my 1-hr booking and was directed me to my room. Showered while waiting for Jessica to arrive. She graciously enters the room and remembered me from my last punt with her. Dried off and we chatted for a bit and gave her an outfit to wear. She put on the stockings and garter. WHOA! God I love her butt cheeks. For a slim built girl, she has just the right size butt. Couldn't chat anymore as I became more horny from the view. Walked over to her, knelt down and pull her panties aside and licked her anus and rubbed her pussy whilst she was standing. She got the message, so back to the bed. Continued with more foreplay. BTW she has sensitive nipples and clit and doesn't like them to be played with. So if you treat her nice, she will be nice back. Nice clean (no aroma) shaven pussy with a little hair on top, we enjoyed DATY for a bit. Then came BBBJ and 69. Once primed, on with the dom and she started on top with cowgirl. Sometimes I get nervous with a WL that I can connect with, so I had to be primed again. This time I'm on top, tried various positions before doggystyle. Doing her doggystyle and my love for her butt sent me over within 5 minutes and shot my load in the dom whilst doing doggystyle before I could pull out to shoot on her back. In my defence she started to dirty talk and told me to cum inside her. After being spent, I still had 15 minutes left, decided to cuddle and chat with her, she's lovely to chat with. I think next time I'll ask her to shower me at the start and end.

Oh yeah, did I say she has a lovely butt?

Thanks for reading bros!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    533 maintains good quality control so rarely find a dud allowed to continue there; management actively seeks feedback and act upon it which other shops shop learn.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jessica got nice boobs but doesn't allow anyone to suck them.
    Too sensitive she claims. What a waste!
    One nice extra with Jessica is that she offers ANAL.
    $30 extra for anal is not bad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Jessica, pretty enuff, nice body but too many restrictions. Doesn't want you licking nipples or full DATY. Just doesn't feel free flowing with her. Having said that she gives full effort with cowgirl. VFM, prefer Michelle or lily.

Banned
    Good reports bros ... thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree Lancelot... i have seen her many MANY times and she is 'ok' in almost every way except the 'don't touch my beasts issue' what a piss off. she does great 'tail' though but don't get her on a 'bad' day she can be moody. i have had a differenrt serice every time i see her NOT consistant. maybe time to try someone else. If she can't be enthusiastic she should quit.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caveelvis View Post
    I agree Lancelot... i have seen her many MANY times and she is 'ok' in almost every way except the 'don't touch my beasts issue' what a piss off. she does great 'tail' though but don't get her on a 'bad' day she can be moody. i have had a differenrt serice every time i see her NOT consistant. maybe time to try someone else. If she can't be enthusiastic she should quit.
    May be she is getting tired she seems to work a lot! She is also very popular so she must be doing something right, when I saw her I thought she was very nice lady but I didnt like the dont touch or suck on the boobs bit which then for me made the session seem very mechanical.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    May be she is getting tired she seems to work a lot! She is also very popular so she must be doing something right, when I saw her I thought she was very nice lady but I didnt like the dont touch or suck on the boobs bit which then for me made the session seem very mechanical.
    I think I am becoming submissive or something... All u guys are correct, actually I think she says dont touch lightly or dont tickle...she lets you (me) squeeze the boobs... but lots of donts...I realised I just go with the flow, as long as she is taking the back half in her throat I'm easy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Massive turn off .. for
    not here, cannot touch there ...

rule out for Travelmate

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Massive turn off .. for
    not here, cannot touch there ...

rule out for Travelmate
    Well there are so many other great girls that let you touch etc that you dont need to see her, but she still seems to be popular, so some customers must not care.