Thread: Chlamyida

Banned

Chlamyida

I have been seeing a girl for many years. About three weeks ago, I slept with another woman. About two weeks ago, I began to notice a tingling sensation in my urethra and went to a clinic for testing; it was found to be chlamydia. I was prescribed a one-time anti-biotic which I took two days ago.

About 24 hours after the act of infidelity, I had sex with my girlfriend, twice. Both times we began unprotected, paused for oral sexual activity and so forth, but both times we applied a condom before my ejaculation. At present time, she believes that I have a urinary tract infection which I caught from a hot tub at a graduation party, which is something I invented to explain the temporary need for abstinence.

Now my questions are these, issues of morality aside if you will. What is the probability that I infected her with chlamydia? What is the probability that a doctor will give me more antibiotics before I am retested? Are the one-off Chlamydia antibiotics still effective if ground up and ingested in a protein shake?

I know that if I tell the full truth to my girlfriend, it will end our relationship or change it forever, and I won't exact that high price upon both of us for my instance of drunken idiocy. I have been considering trying to acquire more of the antibiotics from a doctor at a clinic, then blending them in a protein shake for her to treat her without her knowledge. I realize the moral implications of this, but believe that I am ultimately acting in her best interests. My last resort would be to hope and pray that I did not infect her, and to endure that mental anxiety for several more weeks to see whether or not she reinfects me.

I'm a good person that did a very stupid thing, and I will greatly appreciate any feedback you can give.

Quote Originally Posted by mkko88 View Post
    I have been seeing a girl for many years. About three weeks ago, I slept with another woman. About two weeks ago, I began to notice a tingling sensation in my urethra and went to a clinic for testing; it was found to be chlamydia. I was prescribed a one-time anti-biotic which I took two days ago.

About 24 hours after the act of infidelity, I had sex with my girlfriend, twice. Both times we began unprotected, paused for oral sexual activity and so forth, but both times we applied a condom before my ejaculation. At present time, she believes that I have a urinary tract infection which I caught from a hot tub at a graduation party, which is something I invented to explain the temporary need for abstinence.

Now my questions are these, issues of morality aside if you will. What is the probability that I infected her with chlamydia? What is the probability that a doctor will give me more antibiotics before I am retested? Are the one-off Chlamydia antibiotics still effective if ground up and ingested in a protein shake?

I know that if I tell the full truth to my girlfriend, it will end our relationship or change it forever, and I won't exact that high price upon both of us for my instance of drunken idiocy. I have been considering trying to acquire more of the antibiotics from a doctor at a clinic, then blending them in a protein shake for her to treat her without her knowledge. I realize the moral implications of this, but believe that I am ultimately acting in her best interests. My last resort would be to hope and pray that I did not infect her, and to endure that mental anxiety for several more weeks to see whether or not she reinfects me.

I'm a good person that did a very stupid thing, and I will greatly appreciate any feedback you can give.
    You can find a lot of opinions on this thread :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...hlight=niceman
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    The medical information and doctors I have consulted have brought me to the understanding that the infection is transmitted via fluids... meaning that barring direct ejaculate, the only way for a male to transmit it to a female is via "precum", is this an accurate interpretation or am I way off? I've also been made to understand that there is significantly lower risk of infection during the 'incubation' period than afterward, which also contributes to my (perhaps futile) hope that she may be yet uninfected. Do you have any insight into this? Thank you again.

The medical information and doctors I have consulted have brought me to the understanding that the infection is transmitted via fluids... meaning that barring direct ejaculate, the only way for a male to transmit it to a female is via "precum", is this an accurate interpretation or am I way off? I've also been made to understand that there is significantly lower risk of infection during the 'incubation' period than afterward, which also contributes to my (perhaps futile) hope that she may be yet uninfected. Do you have any insight into this? Thank you again.
    Bro Licker will answer you later !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ha! Had a similar same thing happen to me many, many years ago. The thing you gotta know is that different people have different reactions when they contract chlamydia. Some, like you and me, experience the uncomfortable sensations that resemble a urinary infection, while others may not even feel a thing.

In my case, my girlfriend at the time had to do a medical check-up for some reason that I can't remember right now; so I just keep quiet and the infection was flagged in the urine test result. She was confused and asked me about it and I just played dumb and 'suggested', very subtly, that it could have been something she picked up before she was even with me. At the end of the day, she let it go and we never spoke about it again.

I do think, however, that you should somehow, one way or another, coax your girlfriend into getting herself checked because, while chlamydia is very treatable, if left untreated can cause very serious medical issues for women: Infertility and cancer in some cases.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mkko88 have sent you a PM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are the one-off Chlamydia antibiotics still effective if ground up and ingested in a protein shake?
    Bro, don't do that (I know what you're thinking). You can't disguise ground up pills in food, it will taste just so bad, really bitter taste.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry to hear you caught it. As an absolute minimum you need to get in touch with the girl you caught it from and tell her. That way she can also get treated and not pass it onto some other poor guy. The girl probably doesn't know she has anything because if she did common sense would make me think she would have got herself treated already as this could could effect her future fertility.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Looking at another thread, it seems obvious who the girl is. mkko88, please contact the operator of that agency and let them know.

The shop owner is on the forum everyday, he must have seen the posts, and the girl could have been treated already, don't forget she got it from a punter too !

Banned
    The point is not who got it from who, it's no one fault !! It's bad for both wl and punters including their gf or wife, therefor everyone should be treated ASAP !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr bmw View Post
    The point is not who got it from who, it's no one fault !! It's bad for both wl and punters including their gf or wife, therefor everyone should be treated ASAP !!
    Agree, so it's imperative that those involved should be informed ! Have you done anything about it since you know something ?

Banned
    Well told my friend to get it treat as soon as he know what it was, he's is fine now. As for myself, I stick to Cbj,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The shop owner is on the forum everyday, he must have seen the posts, and the girl could have been treated already, don't forget she got it from a punter too !
    That could be the case but don't forget that WL's can have boyfriends, one night stands, booty calls or even be married so there are a whole range of opportunities for them to catch it, not just from a customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After reading through this thread. I begun to wonder how safe is bbbj and cim in term of catching std?
    I would dfk depend on how I feel but never daty on a wl or ml before.

Banned
    You are unlikely to catch gonorrhea or chlamydia from dfk. This is because the bacteria don't survive the digestion process. However, if you've just had dental work done or have an oral injury, such as having burned your tongue on hot food or accidentally bitten your tongue then your chances of catching either disease greatly increase. Likewise, if you have a stomach ulcer your chances of infection increase.

Both bacteria can reside for some time in the back of the throat. Having unprotected oral sex means that the bacteria can pass into the penis and cause infection.

You can also be infected through the eye. If you've fingered a WL and not washed properly and then you rub your eyes you can become infected.

Wearing a condom all the time will keep you pretty safe.

Imo since nearly every wl get checked every so often, I generally do the same since punting has its risk so to reduce the risk of passing it onto my partner I get checked at least 1 a month.
    Blood test every 6month to make sure I caught nothing even if I always use a condom.
    So now when I go see my Dr he know y I'm there and prepare for Wat needs to be done. I don't get the 1 off medicine all the time since I know if I got or not since got infected along time ago... prob 4 yrs ago and that's enough for me to get checked regularly!

Banned
    good advice bbomg. I was checked at the beginning of the year and will have another check around Christmas.

Banned
    GP said 4 out of 5 people don't even realize they have std