Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Super DTBBBJ from Top Legs Teenaged Lorris

Information:

Name:- Lorris

Nationality: China

Weblink Agency: http://www.myoutcall.com/web/default.aspx

Phone: 0488 815 888 or 0488 813 888

Girl Weblink: http://www.myoutcall.com/web/photos/20130212053431.html

Face: 8/10– Teenaged beauty queen looking face.

Body: 8/10 – Legs longer than the Hume Highway

Height: 10/10 173cm add heels and she has runway model height.

Weight: 9/10 48-50kg

Breasts: 7/10 Natural B-cup. With inverted nipples

Looks like: 10/10 One of a kind.

Skin: 9/10 Smooth, soft, white.

Hair: Cut just above the shoulder line, Blondish/Pink colour.

Down Below: 9/10 Shaved peach

Tattoos: No

DFK: 9/10 Yes – full tongue insertion, lots of saliva

GFE: 10/10 First meeting is always awkward but she made me feel like we are long time friends

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Yes, deep throat

Anal: No

Submissive: Yes

69: Yes – she has the most unusual pussy lips, its the most amazing sight i have seen in my entire punting history, i have seen alot of pussies up close, Lorris has the most unique one of all....

COB: ???

COF: Yes – did not try

CIM: Yes – did not try

Foreplay: 9/10 – After the show a little small talk then she initiated the DFK

Sex: 9/10 – When we started the deed she was on top and had trouble inserting me(All the MOC girls i have done this yeah have are so fresh and tight).

Massage: ???

Room: 9/10 – Bathroom in separate room, but room is clean actually i'll revise my
    original score to 9/10. extra point for the K-Pop playing on the T.V.

Booking System: 10/10 4 text messages to sort out inquiry, booking, then confirmation and the last message was a "thank you."

Damage: $300 per hour. Good value for young fresh, teenaged girl with excellent service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

Tried to make a booking with my Number one WL from another agency but she has her lady day today so i sent an SMS to MOC and made a booking for Lorris as the previous week i had been fantisizing about her "top legs" from pictures. Great pictures really do help with selecting a girl and MOC has the best pictures for asian outcall business.

"HOT TIP" while i was down stairs i saw new girl Lileen...WOW WOW WOWZERS! This girl was hot, and even though she had on black stockings my eagle eyes focused on her thighs and then to her lovely tattoo. I wanted to walk up and say:

Gucci: Hello(extend hand for hand shake) my name is Gucci and i will be a future client of yours.
    Lileen: Hello(but she will be thinking WTF! who is this guy? HELP! HELP!)

But i just stood there drooling and continued walking past her, but that Tattoo is unmistakeable, may be MOC should have edited it out from her pictures???

Anway made my way up to the apartment, knock knock! Then i was met at the door by reception who must have been down stairs with Lileen. Then lorris opened the door...BOOM! what a figure, and those super long legs amazing.

Fastforward ->->-> money exchange,sexy shower,dfk,dtbbbj,sex,KAPOW! I dont know where MOC is sourcing there girls from but seriously my heart races because i think the Australian Federal Police are gonna come crashing through the door to arrest me for sex with a......these girls are super young and hot, Lorris's DTBBBJ was top level, but when it was time for sex, she said i was too big, now if she thinks my little cucumber is big i would hate to think what she thinks is small, because i would say my dick is barely average, i had to tip drill her for about 10mins because thats all that could fit, but eventually she slid her way down the fire pole and clinched me tightly like a boxer avoiding jabs, except she was trying to avoid the jabs my cucumber was trying to give her, when she started biting me and shoving her tongue down my throat and increased my pace and started pumping away....all of the previous MOC girls i have been in have been tight and Lorris was no exception....

Overall score: 9.5/10 She was visually hot and her service was even hotter. Thanks Lorris and thanks MyOutCall ohh and thanks bro Green dRagon for letting me hijack your template, hope you dont mind i added in web links to your template.

"Using Green Dragon AR Template"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the report...so many good girls from MOC recently!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SOLD to the man from Alaska, great report bro, expectations are high so I'll do what I can to be as happy as you seem to be... Did u tell her u wld be writing it up?

I'm surprised that Lorris is not more famous yet !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    SOLD to the man from Alaska, great report bro, expectations are high so I'll do what I can to be as happy as you seem to be... Did u tell her u wld be writing it up?
    Writing what up? AR? Nope. She probaly hasnt even know this forum exists :-( We need more WL's or ML's on this forum its a regular Sausage Fest on here.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I'm surprised that Lorris is not more famous yet !
    She's Leggy, Sexy, Cool, I'm also surprised she's not more famous, what does she have to do to get more popularity?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Well I think you just started the ball rolling !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    loved the ar and your use of cucumber... literally... couldn't stop cacking myself (must be the schoolboy humour in me) ... btw, can't help but notice that green dragon's ar template reminded me of the tiger's... death of a tiger... birth of a green dragon...?

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    loved the ar and your use of cucumber... literally... couldn't stop cacking myself (must be the schoolboy humour in me) ... btw, can't help but notice that green dragon's ar template reminded me of the tiger's... death of a tiger... birth of a green dragon...?
    Crouching (green)Dragon ...hidden... Tiger????

Cucumber.... Moby dick, dick smith, spring roll, rotti, Richard,

Banned
    Thanks Gucci2012 bro for your another awesome review!

More and more people will know how lorries is good on.

Thanks again!

All happy.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Thanks Gucci2012 bro for your another awesome review!

More and more people will know how lorries is good on.

Thanks again!

All happy.
    Your welcome anytime...she gave me great services. I need to learn sex techniques - positions related to tall girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Your welcome anytime...she gave me great services. I need to learn sex techniques - positions related to tall girls.
    did you try asking her to lay down on the bed for starters? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    did you try asking her to lay down on the bed for starters? hehe
    She was too tall for the bed
    :-p I wonder if she has grown her hair longer?

Banned
    Welcome bookings!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Mahmood-Alsajid's Avatar
    tank you for share.. i will have to try..
    لما مزق العالم قلبي بشرّه وصغائره ، غنى طائري فأنساني قبح القباحة وجعلني أفكر في كل حسن بهي

- Khalil Gibran

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What do you mean her pussy is unique? Can you show us a sample?

MOC Rikki
    Bookings welcome.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she was a nice girl I met once. Maybe a little bit different score as gucci bro gave.

Quote Originally Posted by vayn.xx View Post
    she was a nice girl I met once. Maybe a little bit different score as gucci bro gave.
    You should do an AR...

MOC Zeus
    Anywhere to go on Single's Day? Answer is MOC!!! So welcome bookingssssss!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast