Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jacob Ultimate SERVICES in Human History ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If we're going to be pedantic, wouldn't the "ultimate" service be the very last you ever receive?

If MOC is 100% truthful in their advertising, will seeing this girl actually kill me? And wouldn't 200% GFE mean the girl is actually two people?

Pedantry is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by 0488883825 View Post
    I don't have a lot post that's for sure, I only have one post . But you cant just say i'm trying to ATTACK? Excuse me. I'm just annoied by the wording moc put on the ad. Coz ,yes I'm very interested in seeing Jacob and I think by the photo she is quite sexy.,otherwise why would I type and post here, what am I doing, wasting my time?

For me personally ,I would say some five stars service i had in the past were pretty" ultimate ?? ".. but I still couldn't call it " ultimate?... excuse me...human " service??? "Yes. I think its kinda of funny and a its a joke to advertising it like that, where the girl don't even have DD on the menu.

Brothers what do u say. in today's market. you either providing really great service or attractive price. Or both. . I'm just a honest guy .,if was me advertising. I would never funny words like that
    Haha ! Duncan's wordings in his advertisement has always been exaggerating, but it's advertisement, it's not like he's exaggerating her stats ! What do you expect him to say by pushing him to respond here ? No, I'm lying, it's not 200%, it's only 100% GFE ? And it's not ultimate service, it's only best service ? Hahaha

If the wordings changed to this, would you still be interested in seeing Jacob ?

Banned
    Jacob is hot, her advertising argument is still hot too. Aiya, relax bros... Forget about this advertising and move ahead to see Jacob, you guys will know what this advertising is meaning for!

For fun, fun, fun.....Jacob will bring all u guys the most fun ever... And it is guaranteed. 0488883 bro, try her first and you will satisfied with my advertising for sure... Smile!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    200% GFE!!!
    Max Impact bro is right, usually it's the opposite as GFs don't usually do DD/anal LOL unless you are really lucky! :P

0488883 bro, awaiting your review! Good luck!

Banned
    Don't You think they would have mentioned on the service list if she really does anal?
    Pretty sure that advertising anal in NSW is illegal, hence other places (533 for example) use tags like "Special Service" or "Extra's Available".

Anyways, if I was you I'd save on my next punt and instead either invest in buying a sense of humour, or pay off that exorbitant phone bill that must've prevented you from being able to dial MOC and ask those questions. It's pretty childish to rant on here and demand answers, very classy of Duncan to respond imo.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Someone has got to try this girl and review her and put the argument (and her) to bed!
    Sextus why dont you go and try Jacob since you wanted the AR

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I don't have a lot post that's for sure, I only have one post . But you cant just say i'm trying to ATTACK? Excuse me. I'm just annoied by the wording moc put on the ad. Coz ,yes I'm very interested in seeing Jacob and I think by the photo she is quite sexy.,otherwise why would I type and post here, what am I doing, wasting my time?

For me personally ,I would say some five stars service i had in the past were pretty" ultimate ?? ".. but I still couldn't call it " ultimate?... excuse me...human " service??? "Yes. I think its kinda of funny and a its a joke to advertising it like that, where the girl don't even have DD on the menu.

Brothers what do u say. in today's market. you either providing really great service or attractive price. Or both. . I'm just a honest guy .,if was me advertising. I would never funny words like that
    You are weird! Why don't you just see her or shut up and ignore the advertisement?

It sounds like you are being vindictive.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Jacob is hot, her advertising argument is still hot too. Aiya, relax bros... Forget about this advertising and move ahead to see Jacob, you guys will know what this advertising is meaning for!

For fun, fun, fun.....Jacob will bring all u guys the most fun ever... And it is guaranteed. 0488883 bro, try her first and you will satisfied with my advertising for sure... Smile!
    Thanks for reminding us that sex and punting is all about FUN Duncan bro !
    Stick with your fun style and don't worry about some too serious and too boring people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Pretty sure that advertising anal in NSW is illegal, hence other places (533 for example) use tags like "Special Service" or "Extra's Available". ...
    This came up recently in another thread and I'll say what I said then :

I don't know if it's technically illegal or not, but there are a number of girls who do advertise anal explicitly, including what I call the "888" girls (because their mobiles all contain 888) on Cracker :

Lindy 0409688812
    I am one of the few sexy Asian girls who can provide an ANAL service, and I can do many other extras.

Hyori 0409378886
    I have a real passion for sex and I love the look on a guys face as he does ANAL with me, I find it a real turn on.

Ayumi 0409888697
    And yes I can do MANY EXTRAS INCLUDING ANAL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Jacobs on her first day when she started working for MOC. Jacobs is a lovely and a fun girl to be with. Jacobs's bubbly personality and GFE that she offered are top notch but can't remember much about the session. But again with MOC girls under Duncan's tutelage I dont have any complain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12