Thread: Has anyone tried Phenix from MOC?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Has anyone tried Phenix from MOC?

Hi - I was wondering if anyone has tried Phenix from MOC?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard View Post
    I saw her when she was last working, a while ago. I have to say firstly that I wasn't impressed with moc reception lady who was abrupt when I made the booking. I was asking a few questions, as you would expect before making a $600 booking and she just didn't want to help me out.

against my better judgement I still make the booking. she was cute (7 out of 10 but that's just my opinion), but the service was not worth the money. for that price I would expect great service but it was only average.

she didn't compare looks or service wise to some of the other higher priced ladies such as Maggie from blue moon.
    Thanks for letting me know. That's a real shame because in the photos she looks absolutely gorgeous (at least the body)

Never seems to be on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what agentcy you recomment guys ? and which girl im gonna try incall?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had 2 wessions with her last time..ordinary . didn't pay 600 for 2 hours though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard View Post
    I saw her when she was last working, a while ago. I have to say firstly that I wasn't impressed with moc reception lady who was abrupt when I made the booking. I was asking a few questions, as you would expect before making a $600 booking and she just didn't want to help me out.

against my better judgement I still make the booking. she was cute (7 out of 10 but that's just my opinion), but the service was not worth the money. for that price I would expect great service but it was only average.

she didn't compare looks or service wise to some of the other higher priced ladies such as Maggie from blue moon.
    Good drops...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $600 is enough for return ticket with flyscoot to singapore and 1hour with top PRC girl in geylang. One hour with a different girl is $120.
    Of course this does not factor in cost of time spent for travelling and day off if you count these as expenses

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nah you're alright everyone gets the same treatment