Thread: Jenny @ Cleg St Artarmon

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jenny @ Cleg St Artarmon

The recent Aqua posts about their BBBJ + FS threesome special sparked my interest. I tried calling the shop after work to organise a threesome but nobody answered their mobile or land-line.

I thought what the hell, I'd moved all my plans this evening but my regular WG cancelled on me. I was up for something new and keen to try Aqua again.

As I approached 6 Cleg St in my car I saw another punter run inside the front door. (Thought to myself damn, bet I'll end up getting his seconds in the line up.)

Once inside the front door I was greeted by a friendly young guy who spoke really good english. He explained I'd have to wait 45 minutes for a 'Styles' session, but a pretty WL named Jenny would be available in 10 minutes for FS. I thought what the hell, I'm not waiting 45 minutes and I'm here now so lets see what Jenny looks like.

After waiting for 10 mins a beautiful young (early-to-mid twenties) Korean girl walks in. Good english, approx 160-165cm, size 6, perfect milky skin, shoulder length hair, long lashes and 10/10 face, bolt-ons for the boobie lovers, B-C cup with pretty pink nipples.

After paying $180 for 45 minutes we went into one of the back rooms with a shower and spa (apparently the spa isn't available for use). Jenny and I both got into the shower together for a 'styles' type shower. She lathered up my member and gave me an all over body scrub.

We got onto the bed, started with a cat-bath, nipple licking, BBBJ, FK & gentle fingering. Into the sex with cowgirl, missionary, then I came during sideways doggie. We had a quick chat for a few minutes then it was into the shower and was on my way home.

After the Narwee experiment it seems Aqua has it's mojo back @ Artarmon.

Jenny's a real babe, GFE, good fun, I'd return to see her again.

There's a picture of the shop pricing structure below. Bad PQ but the room lighting made taking a good shot difficult.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry, so what's styles??? Just BBBJ? Their prices are getting a little costly considering FS up the road is just $85/30mins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, as you'll have read around the forums, Styles girls offer only bbbj. This is distinct from what they label as 'Aqua' girls, who offer FS. Jenny is pretty, but for some reason I get the vibe that she's a little robotic from her moaning. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much and she actually was enjoying herself.

Shop Owner
    thank you for posting your experience ...

we needed the expalanations , so have a go and find out the pleasures of 2 for 1 ..

for bookings and enquiries 94394211 or 0435 589 029