Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busty, sexy 38D Korean - Victoria @ 65 Planthurst Rd, Carlton. Too good to miss.

Banned

Busty, sexy 38D Korean - Victoria @ 65 Planthurst Rd, Carlton. Too good to miss.

Today I got a message from the manager of this shop that a new busty, sexy Korean girl started today. As his past recommendations are all trustworthy, I immediately confirmed to him that I would arrive after lunch.

After I arrived, he presented me with a tall, busty beautiful Korean Girl with snow-white coloured skin in a sexy bikini. I know immediately that he is dead right and this girl is my cup of tea.

This girl is about 1.7m tall. She has big busts, relatively slim waist and big bums. A super S-shaped body, so to speak. She gave me a very cute and friendly smile and then took me into her room. By this time, I knew that I am going to have a good time.

After shower, we hugged each other and I kissed her big firm breasts for a few minutes. I measured her breats and found it to be 38D size (Miss World bust size). She used her warm soft hands to massage my back in return. By this time, I was already very horny and my dick was real hard. She gave me very deep sucking, deep throat feeling and very comfortable.

I then took up missionary position and began to bang her real hard as it is not easy to find a girl with her angel face and devil's body. Her skin is smooth as silk and the feeling is fantastic. She made genuine moaning noises for the whole duration of my dick inside her pussy. From my experience, she was not faking and was really enjoying my deep and long penetrations. Repeatedly, she praised me for my exceptional strength, which made me feel lots of vanity and very happy.

After I felt tired, she gave me more suckings and then took up the rider position. She rode my dick real hard as though I was her real boy-friend. I enjoyed lying on the bed and holding both her big white breasts firmly in my hands. Later, I changed to a doggy position so that I could enjoy her back view, which is fantastic.

As a beautiful woman, she must have had too many men and hence her pussy is not as tight as I liked. It is regretable that I could not come after all the hard efforts. However, she offered to give me a hand job so that I can go home satisfied. The time was almost up by then, hence her good service attitude really impressed me. The whole session took more than 30 minutes and she did not complain.

Overall, the experience with her was excellent. I will definitely go back to see her before she finished with this shop (normally a week for a Korean girl at a shop). I will not miss the opportunity myself as it is diffcult to know when will there be another similar good girl.

Hi brother akkw,

Nice review, thanks for sharing, how much is your session ?

You haven't mentioned it so I assume it's CBJ ?

And those 38 D Cups are natural ?

And how old will you say Victoria is ? Over 25 or under?

And you sure their K gal only last for 1 week ?

Thanks again

Cheers

Banned
    $85 for 30min. good price as there are many covered carpark spaces and nice big rooms, with individual shower in a good sized bathroom. The king-size bed makes using different positions very convenient.

Korean girls always use condom for blow job.

I did not ask if her breasts are real or not. Most Korean girls have operations to enlarge their breasts. I can say that the feeling is good, even if it is man-made.

My guess of her age is late twenties. However, only older girls will develop her full body shape. Young girls normally are much skinnier.

She did not say how long will she stay, but Korean girls are very popular and they tend to move around a lot. In my past experience, I found Korean girls (especially good ones) left for rest or another shop within a week. Besides, the later u see a girl, the more damage that will be done on her pussy. Sad, but all men like pretty hot sexy girls and can often perform stronger than their normal standard. Because of this, I normally want to see a girl when they started new or early in the day. Better feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    $85 for 30min. good price as there are many covered carpark spaces and nice big rooms, with individual shower in a good sized bathroom. The king-size bed makes using different positions very convenient.

I did not ask if her breasts are real or not. Most Korean girls have operations to enlarge their breasts. I can say that the feeling is good, even if it is man-made.

My guess of her age is late twenties. However, only older girls will develop her full body shape. Young girls normally are much skinnier.

She did not say how long will she stay, but Korean girls are very popular and they tend to move around a lot. In my past experience, I found Korean girls (especially good ones) left for rest or another shop within a week. Besides, the later u see a girl, the more damage that will be done on her pussy. Sad, but all men like pretty hot sexy girls and can often perform stronger than their normal standard. Because of this, I normally want to see a girl when they started new or early in the day. Better feelings.
    Thanks for the extra information brother.

But I will say this is not quite true:

You can have BBBJ from Korean girls at 5 Star and 127 !

And even back when Jasmine was still open at 35 Forster St (Korean B2B), their K-gal all do a bit BBBJ before the HJ finish but they will warn you a few times Not to cum inside !! One of my regular there I forgot her name, everytime I tip her extra $20 so she will give me more BBBJ during the beginning wash down and I asked her to use warm water as well, very nice feel !!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice one my friend!

Junior Member(有D料到) bigroundtits's Avatar
    deleted....

Banned
    U asked me so many questions. Have u tried her yet? Hope to hear what did u think of her service and person.

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Hi, bro akkw2800. I saw another AR about Victoria at another forum the other day. It says Victoria is A cup and did BBBJ. I am confused.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe I am wrong, and I hope I was, but this AR lacks authenticity and more like a self-advertising campaign.

Banned
    Sergaent Brody,

Your comments are offensive. I was a customer at the shop and had a real good time with Victoria. Based on what, did u say that my report is an ad. ?

Girls always change in a shop. If u visited this shop and found Victoria (the new Korean girl) have a A cup, u can report in this thread again and I will xxxxx.

I can surely tell you that u are wrong. very wrong. seeing is believing, mate. Don't use yr imagination to accuse other brothers' genuine report.

Banned
    Sergaent Brody,

I saw a sticker "185 club" in yr commentary. Therefore, u are trying to discredit a good report on another shop's girls. This is a very dirty trick.

Do u agree that u are a shop's staff instead of a customer in a shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to 65 Carlton this week and met Victoria. I can confirm her height and boob size (170cm and D cup). Her service was good. If i have to criticize her, she would be more attractive if she can get rid of the belly fat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi bro billionaire, can you pm me the link to the other AR please

Junior Member(有D料到) bigroundtits's Avatar
    real boobs?

Banned
    She did not tell me, but I thought it would be artificial. I said most Korean girls have operations.

Nevertheless, the feeling was still very good. U must be amazed about the Korean plastic surgions' skills.

I still feel that she has a lot of other good qualities and hence worth to spend another session with her.

Banned
    bro akkw2800
    good report, i ve try her this afternoon, i give her 8/10
    she can do bbbj, but ask for 50 tips and select customers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post
    bro akkw2800
    good report, i ve try her this afternoon, i give her 8/10
    she can do bbbj, but ask for 50 tips and select customers.
    Wow. This is not good. Sorry to hear about the tips thing!! Did u ask for any special services?
    I just did the normal things and she did not ask for any tips at all. I was therefore very happy and hence wrote a report on her.

I am happy that some brothers agreed with my assessment. Haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chusash View Post
    I went to 65 Carlton this week and met Victoria. I can confirm her height and boob size (170cm and D cup). Her service was good. If i have to criticize her, she would be more attractive if she can get rid of the belly fat.
    I just tried her after reading your report which confirmed what the first brother (akkw2800) said. This gave me a bit more confidence before going.

My experience was very good. I actually almost changed my mind when I saw some other nice HKG girls in the shop, but in the end, decided to follow the one with a good report. Otherwise, I might meet a bad girl. I like " safety first"

She told me she will be leaving this shop soon. Did she tell u when?

Banned
    backview.jpg

This picture reminded me of this tall Korean girl. Could those brothers who had fun with this beauty pls confirm what they saw was similar to this picture

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    backview.jpg

This picture reminded me of this tall Korean girl. Could those brothers who had fun with this beauty pls confirm what they saw was similar to this picture
    I saw this picture on internet today. Some brother said that I was doing a promotion of this girl. I was very angry about this comment. If I was related to this shop, I could have done a very nice picture of her, and showed her beautiful face. As I am not, I could only use something which I saw is similar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast