Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome - Sydney 316 Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Is this shop for real, I had a quick look at their web page here, 8 girl names are listed, all listed as busty !!

Cici C Cup

Vicky C Cup

Lucy C Cup

May C Cup

Alice C Cup

Miranda D Cup

Lisa D Cup

Helen Cup

Bloody hell, can any brother verify this ??

May be I need to pay them a visit. Fuck me !! So many big tits !!

WOW

May C Cup

Alice C Cup
    I'm sure you're familiar with the upside bra charts practised by lots of Asian girls.

It's blatant false advertising!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was thinking of trying but sound like a boobie trap to hell
    Gonna stick with 252b

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One girl was so fat, she was embarrassment when she stripped off, even after she discounted her $50 ask for NHJ

I almost fell off my chair, crack me up
    Best quote 2012

Quote Originally Posted by playerz View Post
    I'm sure you're familiar with the upside bra charts practised by lots of Asian girls.

It's blatant false advertising!!!
    Ok then, I better wait for some decent reviews

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lud33y View Post
    One girl was so fat, she was embarrassment when she stripped off, even after she discounted her $50 ask for NHJ

I almost fell off my chair, crack me up
    Best quote 2012
    Then you might like my original report on Lisa back in May:

Time for turn over and she offers the usual nude HJ option $50. Sorry, but no way I want to pay $30 just to see her with her clothes off, so to shut her up I offer $30 total. Initially she says "no, $50", I say no "just HJ for $20 then", eventually she accepts the $30 offer.

Strips off, and with clothes removed she has enough spare tyres to kit out a B-double truck.

Their original website is http://sydney7massage.com.au/index.php Not surprisingly, Lisa isn't one of the girls featured.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Somewhat disappointed that there has been no response from 316 management to my comments about this place.

I was in the area a couple of days ago with some time to spare, so reluctantly thought I might TOFTT and see what is was like now.

Got Vicky for 30 mins /$35. Bio says she is "pretty", but that is about all she has (just) going for her. Massage only average, likewise the $20 HJ. No nude or B2B offered, not that there seemed to be anything of interest under the clothes to warrant paying another $30 for.

Sorry "Alice", but this looks like another boring shop with some hyped up descriptions of the staff, but nothing to lure custom away from the market leaders nearby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The prices are massage only $35/30 min and $60/60 min, the usual $20/$50 rules apply.

Cheers
    what do you mean by usual $20/$50 rule apply?

Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    what do you mean by usual $20/$50 rule apply?
    Hi mate, are you serious??

Ok then, may be you are really new, that would be $20 extra tip for a HJ and $50 for a nude HJ, you have options and the ML has a choice too!

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Clothed HJ is $20, nude HJ (or maybe B2B) is $50.

This is standard pricing in just about all chinese massage shops in Sydney.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I first went there a few months ago for a normal massage, at that time no one was available, but alice gave a good massage.

Recently went there again on Wednesday, I had Vicky, massage was fair and was a good hj. As for the 20 option, I only got the 50, a nice slim figure and good bust.

Though, the bus entrance is a bit annoying, but as long as you don't make it awkward, its all good.

I'm looking forward to the other kind of girls on offer.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

Access to shop is too open, its right at a busy bus stop with lots of passengers hanging around front door, no chance for discreet entrance/exit. The signage out front leaves no doubt as to where your visitors are going. Perhaps you could get to use the internal stairs so customers can sneak out through the shop?

?
    The "cringe factor" in getting into this shop has now been increased by the placing of a large "sandwich board" type sign on the footpath, outside the door.

Better service inside might be a better way to attract customers.

After my first visit to this shop on Monday, feel that it probably deserves a bit more notice then it is now.

Here are some pros and cons:

Good location, literally across the road from Central Station vs too open, with a busy bus stop right outside entrance. But if you walked from either direction and make sure nobody you know, I guess it's safe enough. Just needs to be careful when you walk out though.

Very good facilities: 4 big rooms, larger than average massage table, fresh towels and massage bedsheets, very clean and good toilet and shower. vs. no A/C in room, but there is a fan. A/C for the general shop area, so not too bad.

Very friendly Mamasan (Alice), good English and customer services, understand customers needs - unfortunately not working anymore.

Lots of new girls, mostly are young and tall and slim - as per market preferences apparently, some has shopping centre background so can massage, its best to tell Alice what you want and book accordingly, otherwise, you may get a good part 2 but average part 1 or vice versa. communication will ensure not wasting time and money.

May be the shop should update its photos and post some roster for a change.

just my very brief observations

Cheers

ps. the photos posted by Admin from the beginning are true and current, it does have a nice ambience to it.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    you may get a good part 2 but average part 1 or vice versa. communication will ensure not wasting time and money.

Amy on Sunday and Wednesday scores very well on both parts. Most GFE I ever had in a MS

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Amy on Sunday and Wednesday scores very well on both parts. Most GFE I ever had in a MS
    Amy is a lovely girl, I only saw her once before and she gave me an excellent massage ! Last time I saw her on Sat in the shop, she recognised me and called me big brother 大哥哥!I was really impressed.

Unfortunately she was busy so was everyone else so I ended up having Eva at shop 9, no complaints!!

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12