Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When did RnT shop become a more about Part 2 than Part 1???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It has been interesting reading all the different posts on this subject. I have seen the changes as well over time (been punting in Sydney for a very long time).

There was a time I thought all those legitimate looking chinese massage shops were all straight massage. It wasn't until the early days of punting web sites that the odd thread came in saying you could get a happy ending from some shops that I started to get interested. For me the idea of getting a remedial massage followed by a happy ending sounded good, and my expectation initially was no nude or any other extras apart from clothed HJ.

Over time it became apparent that the massage quality was not so good at any shop that gave extras. Also for the ladies they picked up on the fact that most of their income can be from tips. For bosses what started as an incentive to get more customers in the door (ie free HJ and cheap extras) has morphed into the main incentive to keep the girls there ($50 tips per session or more).

The main losers in this price wise are of course the Customers. I won't go into the before and after comparisons as it's been covered in earlier posts. What I miss mostly is I don't usually look for nude or beyond. Just a decent massage and tip for HJ will do me. Some of the shops the girls really expect the $50 tip, and that's a change I find irritating.

But don't despair, those mainly massage plus limited extras shops/girls do still exist its just you need to work harder to find them. But you probably won't see threads about them on this forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    It has been interesting reading all the different posts on this subject. I have seen the changes as well over time (been punting in Sydney for a very long time).

There was a time I thought all those legitimate looking chinese massage shops were all straight massage. It wasn't until the early days of punting web sites that the odd thread came in saying you could get a happy ending from some shops that I started to get interested. For me the idea of getting a remedial massage followed by a happy ending sounded good, and my expectation initially was no nude or any other extras apart from clothed HJ.

Over time it became apparent that the massage quality was not so good at any shop that gave extras. Also for the ladies they picked up on the fact that most of their income can be from tips. For bosses what started as an incentive to get more customers in the door (ie free HJ and cheap extras) has morphed into the main incentive to keep the girls there ($50 tips per session or more).

The main losers in this price wise are of course the Customers. I won't go into the before and after comparisons as it's been covered in earlier posts. What I miss mostly is I don't usually look for nude or beyond. Just a decent massage and tip for HJ will do me. Some of the shops the girls really expect the $50 tip, and that's a change I find irritating.

But don't despair, those mainly massage plus limited extras shops/girls do still exist its just you need to work harder to find them. But you probably won't see threads about them on this forum.
    Why not share some of them on this forum then?

Banned
    215 Thomas street China town
    Ask for Julia on Thursdays

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    My best massage picks:
    Amy @ 316 Elizabeth
    Mina @ 9/741
    Linda @ 588 Kent St

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amy@ 316 Cntl definitely one of the very few BEST - versatile in many ways is her winning point-i.e. skill , attitude !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    My best massage picks:
    Amy @ 316 Elizabeth
    Mina @ 9/741
    Linda @ 588 Kent St

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12