Thread: Chequers after report!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chequers after report!

Establishment: Chequers
    Date visited: Friday Oct. 26, 2012
    Girl: Cindy / no. 18
    Damage: $189

I was really eager to try a Korean soapy massage and after reading Ahlungor's review of Checquers I decided to give it go.

Initially I wrote an e-mail to the place but they never got back to me. Then I called and made an appointment. When I showed up I was met by a polite but not too friendly and a bit cold receptionist. She pointed me to the shared locker rooms and asked me to shower first.

I went to the locker room with the key I was handed but didn’t have a robe or a towel. Went back to reception and was basically told to help me self. Just next to me, maybe 2-3 metres this Chinese dude is sitting in a chair watching a security monitor. Another dude is entering in and out of the locker room at regular intervals. WTF?! I don’t want to change in front of some random dudes. Not cool. I accept reluctantly thinking about the sweet services I’m about to receive 

I get changed and make my way to one of the massage rooms. Mamasan tells me that she’ll present me with a lineup of the girls since the place it not busy and all the girls are available. Yeah, sounds good to me!

First girl in the room to meet and greet is Cindy. She’s looks real nice. Not a stunner, but certainly approved for a horny gentleman looking for some Friday body-to-body action. Slender, tall half Chinese half Japanese. C-cup. Okay face. Arse seems a bit flat...

Cindy moves out, and I’m waiting for the next girl. But hey, now Mamasan walks in and tells me that only Cindy is available and I can’t get with any of the others. Eh WTF?? 5 minutes ago all girls were free and now they’re all taken? Fucking unprofessional attitude and obviously not true.

But hey, no biggie, Cindy was kinda hot and seemed real friendly so I decided to go with her.

After 2-3 minutes of waiting Cindy walks in gives me a big smile and asks me to get naked. I do and she follows. When her bra came of I got a little disappointed. Obviously too much padding was in there giving a false idea of her cup size. I was looking for a round and firm handful but was left with small saggy tits….

We take a short shower together where she plays a bit with my cock. I gently go for her boobs but no touchy touchy! We started a bit of a conversation. She’s actually nice, a bit nervous but unfortunately her English skills are really poor. I don’t understand what she’s saying and she doesn’t understand much of what I’m saying.

Onto the massage tables she starts giving massage. Her skills are quite poor. So I’m politely suggesting that she stops massaging and starts playing with my cock.
    She goes : “No, later, first massage!”. Okay fine, let’s stick with the routine then. After 5 minutes and some body slide action she flips me and starts jerking my cock. Real nice. She’s doing it well and I sense that it won’t take long before my cock explodes in her gentle hands. Unfortunately she starts this fake moaning while tugging my cock “ooh baby ooh yeah you big banana!”. Sort of breaks my concentration because it is so obvious and fake and annoying.

She asks if I want full service for a hundred extra. Sure why not. But doh! I didn’t bring any cash to the room and now I have to walk back with a “big banana” under my robe, back to the two Chinese dudes in the locker room. I suggest we fuck first and pay later, but no no no, that’s not how it rolls…. So I just went for the tug job. I got to play with her pussy fingering her while she was jerking me. And now she was also more open to sucking and playing with her titties. But still, the fake moaning continued…

Okay, finally blew a big sticky load onto her! “Ahh, you make too much cum!” Haha! After a brief shower she gave me 15 minutes of really poor massage….

Before leaving she says “Remember, I’m Cindy, no 18. Next time cock in pussy okay?” Ha! Sure whatever.

I come back out to the locker room and one of the dudes is still sitting there. I’m slightly annoyed by now and kindly ask him to leave while I’m changing. He goes “I no understand!”. I reply : “I wish to be alone while changing. Could you please leave the room meanwhile?”. He goes : “I no understand!”. Now I just confront the fucker, point towards the door and firmly says “GET OUT NOW!!!”. He gets the message, says something angry and loud in Chinese and leaves the room.

Wouldn't recommend Checquers to anyone. Service was bad, price is high, the girl I met was so-so and her service was mechanical and mediocre and best.

I get dressed and leave somewhat unsatisfied.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol ye i agree , fake moans really puts me off especially if its over exaggerated. lol @ the guy in the room, probably wants to see the men change.

altgourami
    Fake moans, bad reception, shocking service. Chequers. I don't see the attraction of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you should have flipped your wang at the bloke and see what he did.
    Don't take shit off these hired hands ever

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it seems like conquers is now owned by chinese people with chinese staff not korean anymore??