Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Found a lovely new Thai girl - Massage 281 Broadway, Glebe 0423010483

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is this the shop that sells buns in front? cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tyron123 View Post
    is this the shop that sells buns in front? cheers.
    Don't think so mate, they are in university halls building, the big building on the corner of glebe point road and broadway, u can access it either via parramatta road, or through auto doors into a very small centre from glebe point road.

This was Mina's old shop before she moved to 288 Wattle Street.

From memory, it has two rooms, very small and tiny, and you have to enter one room via a sliding door from the first room, so not very convenient. It's OK if you are the only customer in the shop. But it was ok clean, it all depends on the ML i suppose.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been in 2 of their rooms, they have a third but I have not been in it.

The shop looks fine inside, they may have changed it since the last owner, access to each room is via its own sliding door. Its a small place, but when I was in a room it didn't bother me haha

I was otherwise distracted !!

Quote Originally Posted by Longlunches View Post
    I have been in 2 of their rooms, they have a third but I have not been in it.

The shop looks fine inside, they may have changed it since the last owner, access to each room is via its own sliding door. Its a small place, but when I was in a room it didn't bother me haha

I was otherwise distracted !!
    Well, if it has three rooms now, then it must have been expanded, may be they took over another shop and make it a bigger shop.

You guys who have easy access to this place go right ahead., but if I make it pass Boardway to this shop, I will travel another km or two to see my friends at Stanmore, but that's just me................haha

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another good point I must try the place in Stanmore as well. So much to do...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does this place offer FS? And DATY?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    Does this place offer FS? And DATY?
    Read my first post mate
    Extras need be negotiated on site, she was a little,hesitant over the phone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    had another visit today, I tried for Cindy but she was apparently booked ? Was it you shadowman ? haha
    So, had a revisit with Kara, she had a a sexy tight dress on, and same as before, this time shortened the massage, only paid for a 30 min massage but then $100 for extras. We were occupied for an hour all up. She looooooooves DATY, nice and tight too. Great fun.

Have a booking for 533 tomorrow, then a rest needed !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the opening hour? And price ? And recommendation ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longlunches View Post
    had another visit today, I tried for Cindy but she was apparently booked ? Was it you shadowman ? haha
    So, had a revisit with Kara, she had a a sexy tight dress on, and same as before, this time shortened the massage, only paid for a 30 min massage but then $100 for extras. We were occupied for an hour all up. She looooooooves DATY, nice and tight too. Great fun.

Have a booking for 533 tomorrow, then a rest needed !
    So that is $160 all up for a 1 hour massage and FS?? Also is it $100 more less standard for girls in this shop??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep, that's what I paid , $100 for FS seems the going price plus massage,
    Cindy's massage is excellent too, Kara's nice too, slightly softer. Not tried the other girls,yet.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You guys who have easy access to this place go right ahead., but if I make it pass Boardway to this shop, I will travel another km or two to see my friends at Stanmore, but that's just me................haha

Cheers
    I didn't think you could make it as far as Railway Square if you are heading in that direction.

altgourami
    FFS

"not that many Thai's around at present and this massage shop was a pleasant surprise"

Are you kidding me? THai shops are ten-a-penny.

Crows Nest is OK but not great service.

Artarmon is good but you've got to work hard for extras.

Chatswood is nice and convenient to my office and the girls do try harder. :-)

North Sydney feels like a hospital to me.

Willoughby associate with North Sydney but more likely to get FS from most of the girls - across the road from the Chatswood Girls High School no less!

Stop marketing your shop - Thai girls are easily found.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro, I have NO affiliation to the shop. None at all. Most of my punting $ go to 533.

Thanks for the alternatives, but I don't actually know where they are, I will research the forum more.
    I only responded to questions as no-one else did, and perhaps no-one else has been there. Thats how forums work, people ask questions, and others respond if possible to share information.

Have a nice evening and If stressed, go for a massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have a visit at this place last week, small but clean and the reception is very friendly. Took Sara for half an hour. White skin Thai girl good body and good massage. B2B and tug as standard.

I may return but not so sure given the indicated extra price mention above. But ok for a quick and cheap tug.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy4thai View Post
    Have a visit at this place last week, small but clean and the reception is very friendly. Took Sara for half an hour. White skin Thai girl good body and good massage. B2B and tug as standard.

I may return but not so sure given the indicated extra price mention above. But ok for a quick and cheap tug.
    Hay mate which days you saw Sara, I when with a mte on wednesday and saw sara too. Very pleasant exeprience.

You seem to know many Thai place around, do thay all charge $100 for extra, cos 429 use to be able to do it for $50-$60. I agree $100 seem not worth it.

BTW I saw Kara on the way out, not as attractive as other people describe, especially when compare to Sara.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which one is Sara ? I only know Cindy , the girl In the pics in my op and Kara. Does Sara do extras too ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast