Page 261 of 267 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 5327

Thread: TRAVELMATE Winning Tips

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by f00b View Post
    I’m a huge NFL fan and this is the first week so anything is up for grabs. There’s no film and only hype with poor press coverage of training camp. No preseason games this year either. You can go on paper form and injuries but it’s such a crap shoot.

I like Rams +2, cowboys Had good form on paper but they’re out their starting LT and Rams have Aaron Donald ready to tear shit up again. I trust Rams offence to do well and that Cowboys secondary is rubbish.

Steelers -4.5 should be a good call against a soft Giants team with nothing going for them. Barkley will be negated by TJ Watt in the ground game.

I’d take Ravens -7.5 too. Reigning MVP and a ridiculous offence against a Browns team coming off a underwhelming year.

They’re the ones im confident in but I’m probably overthinking it.
    Maybe i need your tip for NFL...
    I even had Dallas...$7.5K today...
    Will you be betting steelers??
    Steelers dont have good record xocering ATS and they do tend to win...i like Giants though hahaha..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Steelers dont have good record xocering ATS and they do tend to win...i like Giants though hahaha..
    Between the Giants having new coaching staff and the Steelers QB I think Steelers are pretty safe but so far it's been pretty unpredictable so who knows!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    One bad thing about ladbroke boost is it is cap at $1K...those tight ass...f**kers.... Lucky i know the RM who always get me better odds...
    That is the problem. But i got kick out by bet365

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha I have put the Steelers to win and comfortably, as part of my multi as per my post. I’m one leg away but only rookie amount compared to you!

I think the Giants just aren’t good enough and the Steelers are explosive on both sides of the ball. Every sports authority has the Giants near the bottom of their power rankings. A win from them will be a big upset in my opinion.

That said, week 1 has been surprising with a few strange results (as expected), so the bookies aren’t always right as you know well!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha I have put the Steelers to win and comfortably, as part of my multi as per my post. I’m one leg away but only rookie amount compared to you!

I think the Giants just aren’t good enough and the Steelers are explosive on both sides of the ball. Every sports authority has the Giants near the bottom of their power rankings. A win from them will be a big upset in my opinion.

That said, week 1 has been surprising with a few strange results (as expected), so the bookies aren’t always right as you know well!
    Phew, converted my multi!

Not much time, but Titans -3.0 looks good to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stupid kicker missed a heap of kicks, lost my bet on that one.

Upcoming bets for NFL:

Bengals +6.5 - against a soft browns team which is one of the worst in the league, I liked Burrow's performance last week. I think they're gonna play the Browns close, if not win.

Bills -6.0 - Another division game here, and the Bills were on form. Miami plays WELL at home against northern teams, especially early on in the season, but I think the gap will be more than a TD here.

Ravens -7.0 - Given how poorly the Texans offence was last week, and how dominant the Ravens were on O and D, the Ravens are gonna come flying out of the gate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always thought gambling was a sure bet of losing. After following this thread my perception has completely changed. To me, I am witnessing how pro punters like MP and TM place their bets on sports in such a way I could never imagine. Amazing stuff.

Spring horse racing and the quality horses are a plenty, particularly in Sydney. Hoping it is a favourites day. Really like this all-up today.

Randwick
    R2 - No15 It's Me
    R4 - No3 Hungry Heart
    R5 - No5 Probabeel.

10/1 would be nice but will probably be a bit shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Spring horse racing and the quality horses are a plenty, particularly in Sydney. Hoping it is a favourites day. Really like this all-up today.

Randwick
    R2 - No15 It's Me
    R4 - No3 Hungry Heart
    R5 - No5 Probabeel.

10/1 would be nice but will probably be a bit shorter.
    One down two to go, good luck Bro !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    One down two to go, good luck Bro !
    Haizzzza, been on Dame Giselle last two starts, thought Hungry Heart would be better suited the extra 200, however, got held up at a vital stage. That's horse racing!

Sure enough, Probabeel won like the good thing it was......

Haizzzza, been on Dame Giselle last two starts, thought Hungry Heart would be better suited the extra 200, however, got held up at a vital stage. That's horse racing!

Sure enough, Probabeel won like the good thing it was......
    No individual win bet ?

No individual win bet ?
    Nah, was very confident so just ran with the all-up with those races and some exotics. A tad frustrating, had 8 out of 18 on top selections on the Sydney and Melbourne cards yesterday but barely broke even. Other days when I get the staking right I would clean up!

Nah, was very confident so just ran with the all-up with those races and some exotics. A tad frustrating, had 8 out of 18 on top selections on the Sydney and Melbourne cards yesterday but barely broke even. Other days when I get the staking right I would clean up!
    Yeah, I had a mixed day on the races too, lost 6 in a row at Caulfield before winning on Orderofthegartor and Behemoth, two wins and a double, third leg was on the hot favorite Lyre on the last which went amiss ! If she had won, would have a nice size win, two more double and a Triple !

Lakers tomorrow morning is a safe bet

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think I lost over $30 -40k last weekend..

College fb...
    UTSA -6.5 will be syndicate bet...
    MTSU have a lot of injuries and got belted 2 games in a row. They thought they had a bye than coach tells them there is another game.. 6 days to prepare.. no motivation at all..

Celtics -3 game 4 large

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Lakers tomorrow morning is a safe bet
    It won by 2 points. A win is a win

Bella Vella , Rothfire and Russian Camelot all up to win , three group 1 !!

Bella Vella , Rothfire and Russian Camelot all up to win , three group 1 !!
    ah...reminder to read the form.......looks good already though!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm putting down the following 4 leg multi, paying 12.92, with a baby $10 bet.

Eagles -4.5 - Bengals played well last week, but I'm favouring the Eagles to come out well this week at home
    Titans -2.5 - Playing a terrible Vikings team away, the Titans should comfortably win
    Cardinals -5.5 - Against one of the softest defences in the league, the Cards are playing at home and should take this by more than a TD
    Packers +3.0 - There's no home field advantage with the COVID restrictions, and the Packers have been playing so well the first two weeks. Packers should go up 3-0 after this week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm putting down the following 4 leg multi, paying 12.92, with a baby $10 bet.

Eagles -4.5 - Bengals played well last week, but I'm favouring the Eagles to come out well this week at home
    Titans -2.5 - Playing a terrible Vikings team away, the Titans should comfortably win
    Cardinals -5.5 - Against one of the softest defences in the league, the Cards are playing at home and should take this by more than a TD
    Packers +3.0 - There's no home field advantage with the COVID restrictions, and the Packers have been playing so well the first two weeks. Packers should go up 3-0 after this week.
    Um do you check injury reports? Don’t think Davante Adam’s is going to play this week for the Packers so.....