Thread: Niko - a new gem!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Niko - a new gem!

Person's Name : Niko (I thought it was Nicole)

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : 6th Nov 12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com 95241278

Hours of Business : 10:00am to Midnight or so

Rates : $150hr

Size/shape : Short, not petite but definitely not fat

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Shit yeah!

My experience/comments :

I was as horny as ever and was out and about but had an appointment in 90min and was hoping to get a quick hour punt in. Since last time Sophie bumped me down the line and I spent 2 hours in the shop for a 1 hour punt I was this time only accepting a girl I wanted if she was free or I was walking.

The roster showed girls I like but wasn't interested in seeing on this occasion, other than Cici. I had decided some time ago I would revisit the 'old girls' and Cici was one I really liked. Who wouldn't!

I wandered up the stairs and Sophie tried to get me to see Suki who was free, but I had seen her last week. Pretty and nice, but not today thanks. No one else was free and I was going to walk but Sophie must have been told by the spys that I was pissed off about being fucked around last week. She babbled in Chinese to a girl in a room and a customer and Niko who had just walked into a job became available and the customer got to see Suki and he was ok with that.

She introduced me to Niko first and although she was not a supermodel, she was friendly so why not. She is short but she is more solid boned than some of the little Asians. Don't get me wrong, she is NOT fat. She is not unattractive at all and unless you are a guy who really needs skin and bone skinny chicks, you will be very happy with her. I was!

I showered and she did what girls do, got the bed ready etc. She was in a towel when I got out of the shower and she came over and dried me. I don't think someone else can really dry you properly, but I was near dry when she, before I knew it had discarded the towel, got on her knees and was performing a very lovely, very deep BBBJ as she looked up at me with her big eyes. This was lovely, however I would have liked to get some DFK in while she was fresh, before her breath tasted like my cock LOL.

This didn't go on for a long time, since we were still just outside the shower cubicle, when she suggested we get more comfortable. We got on the bed and started DFK, and regardless of her having my cock deep in her mouth prior to, it did not taste like my cock at all.

This went on for some time, she was very enthusiastic and was holding me tight, she told me I was a nice kisser, and she is very good too! A few times it was so enthusiastic we knocked teeth which we both apologised at the same time for.

Soon enough I was dry rooting her hand near her crotch and it was great during the passionate DFK but I needed pussy. I suggested we fuck now and so on with a dom and I slowly entered her. She was quite firm to get into and I had to be gentle as it was a little too big for her, so please be cautious if you have a slightly big one, you can't just stick it in Niko. Having said that, during the conversation she told me she had been in Australia for one day and I was her first customer so she might relax a little more. All the same, take it easy.

Once I was in and we worked up to it she could handle a good fucking. Not a massive pounding, but she was relaxed enough I could just fuck her, ensuring she was ok through it. She was and I could tell she was from her reactions.

I fucked her for some time while we held and DFKed some more. There was something extra nice with Niko, it felt extra passionate somehow.

Before long I started building and exploded in a massive orgasm deep inside her. It was extra intense for her too going by her noises and how she grabbed me and held me extra tight and as I was deep inside her post orgasm in that immediate puffing, recovery state, she felt extra intense too and kept grabbing my skin tightly and at one stage accidentally pinched me hard. I swore and jumped a bit to which she was very apologetic to and we laughed together. There was no malice in it, the grabbing was just one of those sexual things and I'm just very happy she felt something great too.

She cleaned me up and we showered, then rested, cuddled together with some small talk and looking into each others eyes. She told me she was very happy, that I was a lovely guy and a gentleman, which I am of course and I let her know I thought she was one lovely lady, which she is.

Even though her English was not great, the communication just seemed to work, and she is indeed a lovely, lovely, lovely girl. Sometimes you meet someone and there is just something there that you can't explain. Well there was on this occasion with Niko. She felt like a real GFE and I would absolutely see her again. None of it felt rehearsed or that she was 'working'. I hope she is at 64 for some time to come.

Nearly perfect girl and experience - 9/10. Thank you Niko and thank you Sophie!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "But I was near dry when she, before I knew it had discarded the towel, got on her knees and was performing a very lovely, very deep BBBJ as she looked up at me with her big eyes. This was lovely, however I would have liked to get some DFK in while she was fresh, before her breath tasted like my cock LOL."

Ilovefs, maybe I'll have to take up advanced yoga so I can learn what my cock tastes like first hand. It sounds like you might already know! : - )

Banned
    You guys should set up a CBD shop ... you'd be so fuckin' busy, or so busy fuckin' ... or something like that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    KickAss, you are really Kicking Ass. Senior member already! I was only welcoming you aboard the Forum, was it only last week??

Fantastic review of niko, this make it harder to choose with such fantastic reviews and not enough of the dough

Banned
    When will the photos be available?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Ilovefs bro, how is her age? Less than 30?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox1985 View Post
    You know, it can be really hard to tell, but if I really, really had to be honest and guess I don't think so.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox1985 View Post
    Age is only a number silverfox forget about age and go for the experience.

Young girls might look good but when it comes to a good punt AGE = EXPERIENCE = PLEASURE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Age is only a number silverfox forget about age and go for the experience.

Young girls might look good but when it comes to a good punt AGE = EXPERIENCE = PLEASURE.
    yup, woman beyond 30 is normally the one taking control on the bed...just not used to bang a girl who is older than me, lol