Thread: zusie's back

Senior Member(無間使者)

zusie's back

Listen up ladies, zusie is back. same number as the last one - don't have it on me, check the old posts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing to see

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep ur right Maddona the number isn't working! You sure DR? She was such a good one like Paula!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do confirm. The number i got her on is 0421 161 112 - this was early in the week.

i find early to mid afternoon is the best to contact - having a job sucks as i'm rarely available at that time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr wankenstein View Post
    I do confirm. The number i got her on is 0421 161 112 - this was early in the week.

i find early to mid afternoon is the best to contact - having a job sucks as i'm rarely available at that time.
    I saw Zusie today for the first time and she was great.

A lovely lady, friendly, attractive and with great skills.

I've tried unsuccessfully to book a session with her several times in the past. This time I SMSed her she replied and everything went really smoothly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey cheers guy's for some reason I had an old number or some thing like that from the old forum! Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have still had no reply.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have phoned six times and sent one SMS over the past week and have had no luck getting hold of her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you have an android or iphone try getting on to her through Whatsapp.. Works wonders for me! I used to text her even on weekends and made a booking for a weekday afternoon. She doesn't work weekends.. good luck!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what services does she offer?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok ladies are you ready for this................... I visited her yesterday and well she looks good still and service as per normal, two things though,,,, 1) her price has gone up to 90 for mass, the other was a dude is on the scene again, and he was in bed in the other room while i was there, not nice and not good thanks! All the signs, the size 11 pluggers etc etc! Ok I'm finished with this one lol ! Ova n out!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing to see

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been unsuccessful at ever booking her, and I have tried many times, but having another guy there definately puts me off. Think I will stick to gabby.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone got Gabby's number? I lost it when she went off-line some months back. I've not posted much since the new forum went up. I could not get a membership under my old ID so had to generate a new one.
    Carmel's service seemed to have dropped off as already reported. I saws her a few times over 12 months ago. I thought Ruby was good, but same thing there. Currently, Zuzie is my fav. Apart from last week, when I sent her an SMS asking if she worked on weekends, I have not had a prob getting a booking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    PM me for Gabby's number. Although she is only working some days and not at night now. I haven't seen her for a month or so but her service was still good, although the annoying chatting is still annoying

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hmmmmm.. If you put something in her mouth, do you think that would work? lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefunkymonkey View Post
    Ok ladies are you ready for this................... I visited her yesterday and well she looks good still and service as per normal, two things though,,,, 1) her price has gone up to 90 for mass, the other was a dude is on the scene again, and he was in bed in the other room while i was there, not nice and not good thanks! All the signs, the size 11 pluggers etc etc! Ok I'm finished with this one lol ! Ova n out!
    a guy in the other room ... wtf and how do you know he was in the other room ..... did you go to the wrong door ..... lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alcoanno. I sent you a PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen Zusie lately? Tried her number the other day and a bloke answered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen02 View Post
    Has anyone seen Zusie lately? Tried her number the other day and a bloke answered.
    Sex change, she now comes with "extras". You should have booked and reviewed.

i sent an sms maybe a week or two ago, she responded to the effect she doesn't work anymore. i did see her out with a dude not that long ago. don't know why you'd still have your phone connected.