Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: West End

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I too have been ripped of by this lady,to be honest I was a bit taken aback when I turned over that she was bending over showing me everything,but she uses the same story, come back to see me again and more will be on offer, this lady has a great body and is very sexy.She plays with your mind,be careful brothers.dont want to say to much in the open forum,I was ripped off she plays with your emotions.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone know kelly still working at amore ??

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    someone told me she's on an indefinite leave

Banned
    address and number??? nothing comes up on google.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    address and number??? nothing comes up on google.
    Then you aren't doing it right. I searched google and found the number within 2 seconds.

Howdy fellow punters don't be alarmed this being my first post. Just took me that long to sort out my profile stuff. Since then I've been an avid punter at GTM2 but can't remember them to review.
    Popped into West End just this week, only three girls there at the time. They have a special $50 between 8-11am. Just missed out on it, oh we'll. $65 for hour, girl was cute Korean relatively new on the job but above average massage no tackle tickle but still felt somewhat sensual. Friendly not rushed. Nice legit massage we chatted and she will become more confident in pleasing customers further in the next few weeks. ML 7/10, massage 7/10. Loyalty card free massage after 10 visits, I won't be back so I tossed it (the card that is) also cos I'm super keen to try corner111's new shop

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Amore shops have changed hands. Now they are owned by a joint venture of 3 young blokes. Early bird discount ($50 from 9 to 11 am) is still on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12