With a (ba)NANA coloured mini skirt Nana walked into the room and lightly kissed me. Then like a snake she slithered around my body while rubbing and touching me eroticly....she slowly guided me onto the bed and started licking my nipples...yawn, boring, I was thinking to myself babe I hope your not one of those nipple lickers who use it to kill time in the session??? She must be a telepath because she knew exactly what I was thinking and stopped licking my nipples.

Nana:"how do you like me to suck you, soft or hard?"

Gucci:"hard!!!"

3 explosion's later I was scrambling to shower and dress as we had lost track of time.

When I fired my 1st bullet I was done but Nana wouldn't let me pull out and used her legs to wrap around me and pull me back into her pussy. I'm usually a pretty selfish sex partner so when I'm done that's it until I'm ready. I was still hard so I thought what ever! and carried on pumping away as she had a real dazed look on her face like she was in another world. Bang, bang, bang, finish...slowly she unwraps her legs from around my torso.

After I blew the second time we were spooning with my wooden spoon situated between Nana's ass cheeks. Nek minute she bust out a vibrator and starts rubbing her pussy with it and then grabs my hand and pushes my fingers inside her. Enter full erection number three finished off with a hj.

Hmmm very hard/soft DFK, BBBJ was abit light but after a little coaching became reasonable. When she pulled out the vibrator it was a total surprise.