Thread: SASA - totally disappointed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up SASA - totally disappointed

Long time lurker, but now decide to write my first report who knows it is the WORST experience ever ever in my life

After a super long day at work, feel like wanna get myself a little reward for working such hard , intended to head to 22 Brodie cause I work near the place, but remember today should be the last day of the promotion at 45 George St Clyde , decided to take advantage of it (which turned out to be a very bad decision)

5.20pm - hit the bell, 2 minutes later, a guy, chubby, short blonde hair greeted and pointed me to a small waiting room. To be honest, the setup of the shop is very nice. No customer at all, just me...the only one

5.25pm - started to see the line up, SASA the first, Nana the second and here come Sarah the Aussie (but she is not my cup of tea), asked if Amy working today, "she's out for dinner", the guy replied... ok bad luck Final decision is SASA, the "young" Taiwanese "student" (sr but she at least in her late twenties) (another bad decision)

5.30 - hand the guy money, 45 minutes please, the guy looked at the original price list on the wall, if I didn't ask him is today the last day of the promotion, I though he would take me 130$ and the difference would be in his own pocket, well-done !!!

5.35 - SASA came back and just wave me to come with her, not a word (a deadly silent and gave me a tired face). I though "wowo...not too good"...

5.37 - I quickly showed and 3 minutes passed.

5.40 - She walked in the shower and as if she just want to stay there forever, ok let's tick the clock.

5.45 - oh thanks God, just 5 minutes.

She started to give me a hand job (yea a HJ bros) , after a few minutes of HJ, which I have nothing to complain about, she slipped on the dom, the BJ started like 1...2...3...4...5...6... yea ok finish (seriously??? ), she changed to cow girl, after a few minutes I came (not because she is too hot, I was very tired after work, that's all)

5.55 - I asked if she can massage, ok she replied. After tickle my back for 5 minutes, here come a lovely pat on my bum and "Finish, do you want a shower?" (excuse me, I'm not paying $100 to shower, the shower is nice by the way)

6.00 - She came in the shower, I quickly dressed up and opened the door, she asked if everything alright, I politely said I just tired, everything ok, then left the room.

The reception guy like a flash, guided me to the exit, bye bye, closed the door. All happened in 10 seconds.

Seriously Roger, I can't think of a right word to describe my feeling at that time, it was not just like being rip-off, I feel like was being robbed mate...

If you continue with this style of doing business, then good luck mate. I have never had such issue whenever I visited 22 Brodie or any establishments.

Congratulation on your grand opening Roger, you just lost a loyal customer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Make that losing two loyal customers. I went on the 25th May and was told the promotion was no longing running. I said it was until the end of the month but was refused the discount. After my experience with the time wasting Jay I didn't want to stick around. I pm Roger about this issue but no reply. Grand opening not so grand Roger. I'm completely dissatisfied with the way business is being conducted Roger you don't even reply to my enquiry. You should follow the lead of Ginza.... quality women and quality service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So what exactly is your complaint anyway? ... You booked a girl, fucked her and came very quickly. As far as I can tell you didnt utter a single word of complaint when she gave you a HJ. Nor did you ask her to suck your cock for longer than she did. She asked you if anything was wrong and you said no and you didnt raise any issues with the receptionist as you were leaving either!

Quote Originally Posted by dave0908 View Post
    Long time lurker, but now decide to write my first report who knows it is the WORST experience ever ever in my life

After a super long day at work, feel like wanna get myself a little reward for working such hard , intended to head to 22 Brodie cause I work near the place, but remember today should be the last day of the promotion at 45 George St Clyde , decided to take advantage of it (which turned out to be a very bad decision)

5.20pm - hit the bell, 2 minutes later, a guy, chubby, short blonde hair greeted and pointed me to a small waiting room. To be honest, the setup of the shop is very nice. No customer at all, just me...the only one

5.25pm - started to see the line up, SASA the first, Nana the second and here come Sarah the Aussie (but she is not my cup of tea), asked if Amy working today, "she's out for dinner", the guy replied... ok bad luck Final decision is SASA, the "young" Taiwanese "student" (sr but she at least in her late twenties) (another bad decision)

5.30 - hand the guy money, 45 minutes please, the guy looked at the original price list on the wall, if I didn't ask him is today the last day of the promotion, I though he would take me 130$ and the difference would be in his own pocket, well-done !!!

5.35 - SASA came back and just wave me to come with her, not a word (a deadly silent and gave me a tired face). I though "wowo...not too good"...

5.37 - I quickly showed and 3 minutes passed.

5.40 - She walked in the shower and as if she just want to stay there forever, ok let's tick the clock.

5.45 - oh thanks God, just 5 minutes.

She started to give me a hand job (yea a HJ bros) , after a few minutes of HJ, which I have nothing to complain about, she slipped on the dom, the BJ started like 1...2...3...4...5...6... yea ok finish (seriously??? ), she changed to cow girl, after a few minutes I came (not because she is too hot, I was very tired after work, that's all)

5.55 - I asked if she can massage, ok she replied. After tickle my back for 5 minutes, here come a lovely pat on my bum and "Finish, do you want a shower?" (excuse me, I'm not paying $100 to shower, the shower is nice by the way)

6.00 - She came in the shower, I quickly dressed up and opened the door, she asked if everything alright, I politely said I just tired, everything ok, then left the room.

The reception guy like a flash, guided me to the exit, bye bye, closed the door. All happened in 10 seconds.

Seriously Roger, I can't think of a right word to describe my feeling at that time, it was not just like being rip-off, I feel like was being robbed mate...

If you continue with this style of doing business, then good luck mate. I have never had such issue whenever I visited 22 Brodie or any establishments.

Congratulation on your grand opening Roger, you just lost a loyal customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post
    So what exactly is your complaint anyway? ... You booked a girl, fucked her and came very quickly. As far as I can tell you didnt utter a single word of complaint when she gave you a HJ. Nor did you ask her to suck your cock for longer than she did. She asked you if anything was wrong and you said no and you didnt raise any issues with the receptionist as you were leaving either!
    His complaint is the business taking his money and not making an effort in the return service.

Other players in this game go out of their way to please the customer, that's how it should be and in turn will make thier business thrive.

to be completely honest, The only reason I was going to 22 Brodie was to see Kelly and Eva, but you can only punt so many times and then get bored.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't complain when I get shit service either. It is what it is. You can give tips to help them improve but they must be willing and ready.
    You get the feeling the girls don't give a rats arse about it, perform the service you paid for with as little effort as possible.

The key here is a willing attitude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lesson learnt: pay a discount price to get a "discount" in time and service
    why bother run a promotion just to lose customer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The last time i went, it was around 15-25th May, went in and they told me the promotion was over, but i insisted on the 31st May deadline.

Got the discount and saw a taiwanese girl called BoBo i think and service was just ok, nothing to shout about compared to 533 or 64.
    The only good thing is the new clean facilities but I don't pay $$ for shower lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've been there two times and sasa i got to admit was really lack luster but eva was really good just depends on the girl you get

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally agree, Dave. I wrote about Sasa at the beginning of the promotion, the worst experience I ever had.

Fisher
    I have seen eva and amy here no complaints about either girl amy turned on a better punt on my second visit enen though the first was a good punt