Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Most impressive WLs YOU have met

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    The lady running the place (AWOP) was quite friendly.
    If memory serves, one of the managers was an attractive brunette and she had a daughter that was a contestant in an early Big Brother episode.
    AWOP certainly set the standards that few places have reached before or since.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by manman888 View Post
    If I remember correctly, porya at MOC should be the same person as Leah
    Different but they’re both Thai

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Georgia was the name of the lady running AWOP if memory serves me correctly. Some great times were had at that place!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    such a good thread, sounds like i missed lots of fun.

my personal view is that my impression of a girl changes over time, usually for the worse, as she accumulates more experience in the industry, so all the fond memories are of a few MLs who quit within a short time (2 weeks to 6 months). One particular ML worth mentioning is Yumiko from 702 Mascot (sister shop of Albany massage).

She was from Chiba prefecture of Japan, looked very classic Jap high school girl (JK), but was actually 24, such sweet shy little girl, absolutely won't expect her to work in such shops, and indeed, she left in 2 weeks. perfect B+ breasts, flawless skin, clean shaved pussy, no Princess syndrome whatever, just let me do whatever i wished to her to fullfill my dream, of course i was extremely gentle on her.

i saw her only twice, wished I'd taken two weeks off and visted her every day.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789