Thread: Star Massage Spring Hill

Senior Member(無間使者)

Star Massage Spring Hill

I can confirm that this place is still strictly no extra's. reasonable to good massage, good looker no extras. I wonder why West end is different?

So I headed down to B confidential, the place was empty and looking at the talent I could understand, Lappy $100 to play with her tits.

So now I have a hard on and no place to go ....lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Star Massage Spring Hill ... the home of the DIY R&T ... its cheaper DIY but more fun (and more expensive) with a friend (ML) ... perhaps the only legal R&T in Brisbane :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmmm.. I've always found the times when I visited this place in my lunch break very enjoyable

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You know those days where u cant get punting out of your mind ? Well I had one of those yesterday and couldn't concentrate at work... So I hit up Star...had a massage with a girl with the most sexy, husky voice I've ever heard ... Cool personality too.. All in all a rather enjoyable lunch break

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I dig this place. I want them to do well. The girls are great, the location excellent. Mind you, they always roll out their newbies when I arrive.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    in my experience this place always provides excellent VFM