Thread: York St

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

York St

Yesterday, decided to try 59 York St. I am visiting from Brisbane. Lineup had about 10 girls of various nationalities. I viewed them then had a word with the 2 boyosans. I asked if any of them kissed (DFK). Boyosans said no. Bummer that... Asked if any provide full "Singapore Service". Boyosans said no... So I asked them who provided the best service level. The Boyosans recommended Cindy from Malaysia. $140 for 30 mins.

Cindy was sweet and smiling and about size 6 with a nice set of B to C cups. Quite friendly, good english. Probably early 20's. Nice attitude. I laid on the bed after the shower and she started with kissing me all over and gently playing with my cock. Then, to my delight, a very nice BBBJ which almost made my come. I had to concentrate really hard not to come. I asked for a 69 and she obliged. Nice sweet mostly-shaved pussy and nicely responsive. I asked her to lay down so I could dine at her Y. She got quite hot, but didn't climax despite my best efforts, but I am glad that she didn't try to fake it. I had a raging hard cock now that was dying to fuck her. We fucked in mish and I asked her for a kiss and she obliged again. She is a real sweetie. Didn't take much of that to get me over the line... Afterwards I massaged her feet as a little thankyou gesture.

OK, ratings time - entirely subjecive of course.
    Looks 9/10
    Attitude 10/10
    Smile 10/10
    BBBJ 10/10
    FS 10/10
    VFM 10/10
    RTF yes, but she would have to come up to Brisbane to do that....

Recommended.

Regards, DRC

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    pardon my knowledge, what is a singaporean service?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When they showed the line up was one guy at the desk and the other stands near the door. It seemed really strange as they are a few mtrs away when sitting on the loungs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiedidi View Post
    pardon my knowledge, what is a singaporean service?
    Meaning, wls will sing to your microphone and you pour on them with your cumload....

Sing and Pour on them = Singaporean......!!

Papa's gotta take you guys to skool again!!....

funny stuff ur almost a thousand posts u post whore!

Banned
    Yeah, once i reach 1000 posts, I'll be a loyalty pet.......

Plenty of cock rubbing with Admin the cunt behind the IT room, alot of actions happening!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing. A very good report.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great Report.