Thread: Suki at Lilly Lee's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Suki at Lilly Lee's

Having woken up with the need to slam my cock into something young I decided to give Lilly Lee’s from Cracker.com.au a try.
    Although the ad says that they are in the CBD, the girl that I spoke to was in Glebe. I made my way to what was a nice flat on an out of the way and very discrete street.

From what I could tell she may have been the only WL in the place but I was only on the main level of the unit I could not say for sure.
    The girls name was Suki and she was the very definition of a spinner. Probably 165cms tall and not an ounce of fat on her. Long legs, great ass, slender and big nipples. Good looking girl as well. She was also a lot of fun and chatty when asked questions.

After a quick shower, she started straight in on the blow job. Though the hourly was $220, she asked for another $50 for natural which I was happy to oblige. I was glad I did. This girl has talent. She was happily sucking and slurping away and when she would come up for air she would giggle and smile. She could also almost deep throat and made sure to give some eye contact.

After 15 or so minutes it was time to fuck. She dom’d me up and dropped on to my cock where she deeply ground for quite some time. Intermittently I would pull her down so I could piston fuck her which she seemed to enjoy. For twenty minutes we alternated between her grinding and hip swiveling and piston driving until I flipped her over into the missionary for five minutes of deep thrusting until I blew my load.

After she tidied me up she gave me a decent massage which finished up with her once again sucking my cock until time ran out.

Definitely recommend this one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it 14 Griffin Place in Glebe? If so it must be the same operater I went to last night and I was no where as lucky as you.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...rip-off-again!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, that is the address. She was telling me to come back and see her friend who is supposedly very busty. I did get the sense that there may only be one or two working there and not the selection advertised.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roper View Post
    Yeah, that is the address. She was telling me to come back and see her friend who is supposedly very busty. I did get the sense that there may only be one or two working there and not the selection advertised.
    The lady name was lilly room 112...
    Maybe I was rooting the mamasan that would explain the age...