Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The Girls of GINZA - The Ultimate Index

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks sinver, added your suggestions as alternative 3 Suppose if your hyperlinks are blue then you are using the Mobile style (for access from phones) or the Blue style (the one I'm using, and the one the Index is optimised for in terms of looks).

At first I thought Alternative 2 is more practical but then again you'd have to be paying attention to the status bar or the mouse pointer to know that you're hovering over a hyperlink in that case too so perhaps it doesn't make much difference in terms of practicality... Anyway awaiting more comments
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    Thanks sinver, added your suggestions as alternative 3 Suppose if your hyperlinks are blue then you are using the Mobile style (for access from phones) or the Blue style (the one I'm using, and the one the Index is optimised for in terms of looks).

At first I thought Alternative 2 is more practical but then again you'd have to be paying attention to the status bar or the mouse pointer to know that you're hovering over a hyperlink in that case too so perhaps it doesn't make much difference in terms of practicality... Anyway awaiting more comments
    Hoshimooney first let me say your tireless commitment to the index is greatly appreciated,
    especially how it has evolved just as the new Ginza has.

You could use opt 2 in blue or even put click here for the dummies next to the girls names.
    Ideally if Wilson could hyperlink to the girls descriptions on the daily roster we could jump straight in
    to scrutinise as it's released.
    I understand that would create much more work on a daily basis for him,
    though having to jump to the index isn't really a issue for us when we are making our choices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks black knight for your comments. I also suppose there's alternative 4 where the hyperlink is put onto the brief descriptions (age/height/size/cup size). Any further comments from anyone else before I choose one and go ahead with the editing of the formats?

Also, I've just completed assigning actual dates (instead of month/year combo) to all ARs, and also deconstructed all the multi AR threads and put separate links under each relevant girl. These threads are marked with a "^" next to the date of the AR. Hope you find this useful. I'm hoping there are no errors but there could be some as there were a lot of ARs to go through. If anyone finds errors when they're browsing through, appreciate you letting me know either on this thread or through a PM. Thanks
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Banned
    Any further comments from anyone else before I choose one and go ahead with the editing of the formats?
    Hey Hoshi, been off the air a bit lately so just catching up with this (and General Talk, lol).

Please run with either option 3 or 4. With the first two proposed alternatives, the fact that there is a link is not evident (nor accessible) through the Forum Runner app. It doesn't show underlined text, and even though the link is there, hitting it takes you to a new web-based version of the same page instead of direct to the Description thread .... hard to explain but it's annoying. ;-)

When the text is blue, the link being there is crystal clear, and hitting the blue text takes you straight to the relevant thread, just the same as the existing Description links do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Poontang, thanks for the input. I think I'll go ahead with option 4 - I've applied this to Diamond Class, see if everyone's happy with it. Any comments are welcome, otherwise I'll just go ahead and apply it to everyone.

While we're on the issue, would it help to widen the photo links for users from smartphones?
    e.g.

* ExS Angelina [21yo, 157cm, size 6, D cup | Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4]

vs

* ExS Angelina [21yo, 157cm, size 6, D cup | Photos: 1 2 3 4]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    While we're on the issue, would it help to widen the photo links for users from smartphones?
    e.g.
    * ExS Angelina [21yo, 157cm, size 6, D cup | Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4]
    oh my, the amount work/dedication you put in for the index is hard to imagine. Good stuff hoshimoony, keep it up!

As a frequent phone user, the one with widen photo link will definitely help make it easier check pictures.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hairy1231 View Post
    oh my, the amount work/dedication you put in for the index is hard to imagine. Good stuff hoshimoony, keep it up!

As a frequent phone user, the one with widen photo link will definitely help make it easier check pictures.
    Hoshmoony. .agree with hairy here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cool, applied the change for the photos (with some modifications), hopefully they're alright

Will go ahead with the description link changes if there are no objections - as mentioned above I've applied this to the Diamond Class for now to see if everyone's happy with it. This will probably take a few days as I'm checking for any errors in the details in the short descriptions (age, body size, cup size, height) on my part at the same time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just finished going through Golden Class Premium, and found I missed Pic 4 for Victoria when I first went through the website (there's a bug on the website where sometimes the arrows to move to the 4th+ photos don't display properly).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hairy1231 View Post
    oh my, the amount work/dedication you put in for the index is hard to imagine. Good stuff hoshimoony, keep it up! As a frequent phone user, the one with widen photo link will definitely help make it easier check pictures.
    Plus one on all counts here. :-)

Lost count of the number of times I've clicked the wrong photo due to fat fingers / small links, so widening will be a great help.

And yes, your constant improvements are stellar. Either you should be knighted or we need to get Wilson to re-open your tab for 2014. ;-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    "For the people, by the people" Hoshi.M for President of the various Ginza factions to unify the people with his Declaration of Ginza (In)Dependence.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alright all done! I think everything's accurate now and in the new format but please do let me know if you find errors when you click on links - either when they're invalid or the info there doesn't match what it's supposed to. Happy new year!

Alright all done! I think everything's accurate now and in the new format but please do let me know if you find errors when you click on links - either when they're invalid or the info there doesn't match what it's supposed to. Happy new year!
    New format looks great Hoshi! Keep up the mammoth effort!

When you're back though, I found that the links to the pics for * TxJ Lydia [20yo, 160cm, size 6, C cup] need to be fixed as all 3 links appear to be broken.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks HD for the heads up! Looks like I forgot to fix the latest info section - all fixed now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow... gotta love those new photos of Nana...

J Nana [Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you kind sir for your easy to use directory, very informative. Have Made my 1st booking with the help of this index. I'm quite shy myself so i seldomly post, but wanted to give where credit was due.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Souless, glad it helped! Hope you had a great session and looking forward to reading about it if you're up for sharing your experiences!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    This is a great thread, excellent work by hoshimoony!

I have a tongue in cheek question, what takes more time per week:
    A. Maintaining this list
    B. Punting at Ginza

This great thread hasn't updated for more than a month.

Come on, hoshimoony, keep going!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah sorry about this... this is probably the biggest gap I've ever had with the updates besides the time with internet issues. I've had work and personal commitments keeping me away from the home computer for the last fortnight, and probably will for the rest of this week. I'll get to it soon though, just need a 2-3 hour block of free time somewhere

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast