Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls of GINZA - The Ultimate Index

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Does any one know If Wilson has started "hoshi's tab"- i'll be going there EOW.
    Not yet, but I'll be in there in the next 48 hours and will tee it up. Will post here if I can arrange with Wilson to get it up and running.

You've earned it, Hoshimoony. :-)

EDIT: quick update, I've got a rather appropriate booking lined-up for tomorrow (Friday) afternoon, so will be trying to tee this up with Wilson then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys, I'm really grateful for your generosity

So, I've rearranged the Index a bit based on the updated girls list - Wilson said those that are on the list are the "current" girls, so it's based on that.
    Also added some standard details next to the names. Is that helpful or do you think it's too much detail there?
    The last thing I want to have is something that everyone thinks is too cluttered
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Hoshi
    I think it's fine, I like having the historical stuff/past girls at the end, even though not current,
    it is relevant to the history of Ginza, as they contain some good reviews.

Banned
    Hoshi's tab is officially up and running. :-)

Big thank you to Wilson for agreeing to do this for us, and he also very kindly offered to foot the bill for Hoshi's free session himself. I didn't quite think that was right seeing as we are the ones who benefit from it, so please lads, don't be shy and don't be a tightarse!! Just make a small contribution the next time you are in there. :-)

Good work Poontang- will do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Hoshi's tab is officially up and running. :-)

Big thank you to Wilson for agreeing to do this for us, and he also very kindly offered to foot the bill for Hoshi's free session himself. I didn't quite think that was right seeing as we are the ones who benefit from it, so please lads, don't be shy and don't be a tightarse!! Just make a small contribution the next time you are in there. :-)
    OK so it's now well on the way with $20 from the distinguished Mr Pootong and $10 from the not so distinguished Igloo
    Great resource Hosh, keep it going.

Banned
    Excellent. :-)

Thank you to you Igloo, and also to the Wizard for backing me up here. C'mon guys, don't be shy, let's get Hoshi the session he deserves!!

Just not with Jasmin, ok?? ;-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol seriously, are you really going to keep my princess Jasmin locked up at the top of some castle, and let her suffer not seeing me ever again?

Thanks so much bro igloo, I will make the most of it during my session with... well, now that Poontang has got me fired up, I'd say Jasmin, unless he manipulates the roster in some way so that I cannot see her! I'm starting to think he's the one that's been using some sort of black magic to have kept me away from her for the last week... :P
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Banned
    You're alright Hoshi .... promise to let it go now before the joke gets old, if it hasn't already. :-P

Once again, pony up lads!!! Hoping to make it back to Ginza this weekend, would be ace if we're somewhere near the half-way point by then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha point taken, I'll just retreat back to being one of her many admirers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    haha point taken, I'll just retreat back to being one of her many admirers
    Sorry mate, not you, I meant me. I'll let it go now. :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah right lol. I'm gonna blame it on reading it at past 2 in the morning :P

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I won't be contributing to this fund - would rather spend $20 on a miso soup and bento box

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol that's exactly what I would be doing, put on more stamina for more action! :P I really think guys like you should be the one getting the benefit of the "fund" instead of me - you're the top contributor by far, I haven't really done anything except spend some time in front of a screen

Yes we understand-but no one has thought of this before- a one stop review central for Ginza. Quite an achievement
    Invaluable to us as punters and also to the establishment.
    You should patent the idea and make lots of money he he
    The regular updating would be quite a task in itself.

Let those who want to contribute- contribute

Banned
    What Wizard said.

Sure rooter / fucker's done a lot of hard yards for the cause too, but imo he's already handsomely compensated by seemingly getting first dibs on every new girl that passes through the joint. ;-)

Where is the hoshimoony fund anyway - is there a jar or something at the reception desk?
    And is it tax deductible ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Where is the hoshimoony fund anyway - is there a jar or something at the reception desk?
    Just hand it to Wilson or Yuki at the desk and tell them what it's for. They'll put it aside and are noting down each contribution to keep track of the total.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Just hand it to Wilson or Yuki at the desk and tell them what it's for. They'll put it aside and are noting down each contribution to keep track of the total.
    Ok, I guess I can settle for Gold premium girl instead of a Diamond girl, and give the $20 to The Hosh instead

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Ok, I guess I can settle for Gold premium girl instead of a Diamond girl, and give the $20 to The Hosh instead
    Ahahaha "The Hosh" now I have images of Mr Hoshimoony slow motion running down a beach in his life saver gears ala Baywatch

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast