Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls of GINZA - The Ultimate Index

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Just hand it to Wilson or Yuki at the desk and tell them what it's for. They'll put it aside and are noting down each contribution to keep track of the total.
    While pledges are warm and fuzzy, it may be better to declare the donation on this thread once it has been made. It'll keep the thread on the right pages so anyone who hasn't seen the holygraila-dex can use it.... Once it has been used for selection purposes I can't imagine too many people would begrudge a few bucks for the project architect and labourer.

Slight detour: Attn Bro's
    ROOTER, WIZARD, GUCCI, POOTANG & HOSHIMOONEY

You guys seem to have done the (not so) hard yards ploughing your way thru the nubile selection at Ginza...
    If u can be bothered Please briefly define what u class as an awesome, fantastic, unreal etc body.... Reason being everyone's taste is a little different, for example I think Rina had the bomb body ...really fit and toned with a perfect little arse and well proportioned tits. I seem to read and reread so much of your stuff the definitions would come in handy .... Gucci I am guessing Cassie is perfect in your eyes??
    As I said if u can be bothered....

Bro AhLungor has done the real hard yards ..... Up and down and up and down Cleveland street :-) Next time make it count Bro and do a review lots of tits there waiting for you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post

You guys seem to have done the (not so) hard yards ploughing your way thru the nubile selection at Ginza...
    I can only speak for myself but I wouldn't go as far as to say hard yards, that's boasting just a tad - more like hard inches in my case

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Lol the AR's we "bothered" to post describe what we think.....please if you can be bothered.....have a read :-p

But i can be bothered to entertain your query I'm a service guy, looks are a bonus. Cassie and now Victoria marry service and looks in an unholy matrimony. My infatuation with Victoria is only because on my 1st session she violently destroyed me with only minor instruction and encouragement on my part.

Cassie has flipped her service and started new things(that are unreportable) to keep me addicted and coming back....I love her service because she does amazing things....and then came Victoria the saga continues.....

Big brother igloo where have you been? Your name is one I remember from old forum and then......nothing what have you been up to?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    You should patent the idea and make lots of money he he
    Speaking of patents, I actually had one for 3 other shops I was "researching" at the same time I got this Index ready, which I could still share if anyone wants them. I decided only to post the one for Ginza because (A) Wilson was too busy with the new shop to clean up the current girls/price list at the time, and that in itself seemed like a good reason to share this (B) the only one I'm probably going to update regularly is the one for Ginza seeing I don't have a reason to go anywhere else at the moment, and most importantly (C) the other establishments already bump up past ARs virtually every day, and didn't want to make matters worse by making that multiple ARs for each girl that are working that day. I'm sure I'll be getting the blame if the AR section is completely filled with same ARs from these shops every single day!

If u can be bothered Please briefly define what u class as an awesome, fantastic, unreal etc body....
    If you're asking who has a hot body, you shouldn't ask me haha. My priorities first and foremost are connection with the girl and GFE, which is influenced by things like their attitudes/personality/vibes, how in sync their kissing/sex technique are with mine, and how cute (in terms of both personality and face) I think they are. Body is the least of my concerns - I'm happy as long as they're not too much bigger or taller than me and breasts are somewhere around the B-D cup range. The memory that linger in me afterwards is the experience itself and the girl's personality, rather than how much of a killer body they have.

btw I don't think I've done the hard yards by a long shot - the amount of girls I've seen in my lifetime, bro rooter probably covers in a fortnight on a regular basis lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=hoshimoony;389837]

If you're asking who has a hot body, you shouldn't ask me haha. My priorities first and foremost are connection with the girl and GFE, which is influenced by things like their attitudes/personality/vibes, how in sync their kissing/sex technique are with mine, and how cute (in terms of both personality and face) I think they are. Body is the least of my concerns - I'm happy as long as they're not too much bigger or taller than me and breasts are somewhere around the B-D cup range. The memory that linger in me afterwards is the experience itself and the girl's personality, rather than how much of a killer body they have.

Thanks for that Bro, its good to know the priorities of a poster, it gives better context to what I am reading. We are different in that I prioritize #1 service and attitude; then #2 looks and body.. and hopefully #3 I try to keep it to only #1 and #2 emotions and connections will not do me any good in the long run... experience tells me that. I dont mind them taller but wider is a nono for me.

btw I don't think I've done the hard yards by a long shot - the amount of girls I've seen in my lifetime, bro rooter probably covers in a fortnight on a regular basis lol.
    btw I dont think u have either, that's why I said (not so) hard yards... there is no saying that I know of that includes "pleasurable yards" which is what doing research for reviews actually is.
    Once again thanks for the index

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Lol the AR's we "bothered" to post describe what we think.....please if you can be bothered.....have a read :-p

But i can be bothered to entertain your query I'm a service guy, looks are a bonus. Cassie and now Victoria marry service and looks in an unholy matrimony. My infatuation with Victoria is only because on my 1st session she violently destroyed me with only minor instruction and encouragement on my part.

Cassie has flipped her service and started new things(that are unreportable) to keep me addicted and coming back....I love her service because she does amazing things....and then came Victoria the saga continues.....

Thanks and fair enough, just make sure we don't get to know u as Gucci2012 Hutchens

Big brother igloo where have you been? Your name is one I remember from old forum and then......nothing what have you been up to?
    Bro I have been here adding value where possible, I write AR's if I think I can add a new dimension or contradict an existing AR, or if its a first AR but lately I have not been the early bird... Hoshi's index made me look back at a review on Cassie, the first one on her I think.. I said I think she may be popular.... what an understatement.

When u said "and then.... nothing":

I must admit I noticed after I added my comments to a few threads in the past, the thread stopped... more than once... so I didn't want to be known as the thread grim reaper and eased back a bit. I know we cant all be popular like you and there are so many eminently readable reviews that the backbench is for me at the moment, always ready to spring into action if appropriate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    Quite similar for me also- I'am primarily a Gfe type of guy. Connecting with the girl is important to me.

1. Service and attitude- Gfe- personality- this is what get's me to come back- Cassie, Jasmin, Yukana, Hoshi,Toshika.

2. Body/looks-generally there is not much of a variance here as most would be above average in that dept.And I am
    really not that fussy- But being a tit's lover I would go for C's and upwards. A's and B's are just too cute though..

3. Pse-Would like that thrown in if available but not essential-Mini, Mina, Maki not Pse's but gentle and awesome experiences.

2 and 3 can be interchangeable

igloo

You guys seem to have done the (not so) hard yards ploughing your way thru the nubile selection at Ginza...*

No hard yards- I just started in this game ......

Banned
    Same, I don't belong in such esteemed company and have only seen 3 girls at Ginza so far, but to answer the question:

If u can be bothered Please briefly define what u class as an awesome, fantastic, unreal etc body....
    Tiny tiny tiny (shape, not the girl). :-) Absolutely go mad for the pocket rocket / spinner types, just love the look and feel of a petite body, but also find I can have more fun with them .... there are certain positions and angles that only really work when there's less meat to get in the way. Don't have any need for huge tits, shape and pointy erect nipples are more important imo, so as long they're perky and suckable, quite like little A-cups. "Any more than a mouthful is a waste". :-P

So when I look at the roster, I aim for the size 6 girls. Size 7's are fine too, but haven't yet tried and probably wouldn't book a size 8 or over girl. Usagi was the biggest (advertised as size 7 iirc), Nōriko was most my type physically, but Jasmin was the best session so far.

Service and attitude is more important than looks alone, for sure, but there's got to be a physical attraction too .... just appears at Ginza there is no trade-off, you get the best of both worlds and it's still difficult to pick a girl from those that meet your criteria.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alright, just changed the structure a bit. Pretty crazy colour scheme, let me know if you hate it haha.
    I still have a copy of the previous structure so I can always revert back if any of you want me to
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

whats changed ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alright, just changed the structure a bit. Pretty crazy colour scheme, let me know if you hate it haha.
    I still have a copy of the previous structure so I can always revert back if any of you want me to
    "Roster for the last 4/5 weeks"? This can facilitate Roster Forecasting! Thank you Hoshi.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post

"Roster for the last 4/5 weeks"? This can facilitate Roster Forecasting! Thank you Hoshi.
    Amazing, outstanding work Hoshi. I used to try to remember certain things about which girls had been on which days, but now you've laid it all out for us. Great way to make such an awesome resource even better!

I encourage anyone else out there who finds this as helpful as I do to pony up, don't be a tightarse, and make a small contribution to the Hoshi tab (even if he's already cashed in what was there to date). :-)

yeh- it seems to work, especially in planning- which I do quite a lot

Banned
    Seriously, the roster's only been up for an hour, and the OP has already been updated .... I've celebrated this amazing achievement by making tomorrows booking. :-P

Amazing, outstanding work Hoshi. I used to try to remember certain things about which girls had been on which days, but now you've laid it all out for us. Great way to make such an awesome resource even better!

I encourage anyone else out there who finds this as helpful as I do to pony up, don't be a tightarse, and make a small contribution to the Hoshi tab (even if he's already cashed in what was there to date). :-)
    Look, it doesn't have to be much but the more people that can contribute the more it will help hoshi secure a full hr (finally) with his favourite- surely he deserves that.

totally up to the individual.....I will celebrate possibly with my Fav on thurs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quick question.

Of the current list, which girl would you guys consider to have more "classical" good looks? I like the photos of Snow and Bebe, and want to know if they fall in that category according to bros who have seen them.

Mind you, I intend to try both of them, but want to know which one to try first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seriously, the roster's only been up for an hour, and the OP has already been updated .... I've celebrated this amazing achievement by making tomorrows booking. :-P
    Haha I apparently have nothing better to do! Nah, Wilson just happened to update the roster while I was on the PC at home. If it was 15 minutes later, it would have had to wait til the next day so I'd say it was good timing :P

Hope you enjoyed today's (or well, yesterday's) booking!
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Banned
    Hope you enjoyed today's (or well, yesterday's) booking!
    Oh, did I what!!! Still up now writing the AR while watching the tennis .... but I will selfishly sit on it for a few days yet. :-P

Today's girl is likely to receive my first repeat booking ahead of Jasmin & Cassie, THAT'S how good it was.

I already know who it was Poontang.
    I promise I wont tell...

How about a Pm ??????
    - shurely not as good as Jas.... and I know i shouldn't be calling you shurley... .

Don't call me shirley

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, did I what!!! Still up now writing the AR while watching the tennis .... but I will selfishly sit on it for a few days yet. :-P

Today's girl is likely to receive my first repeat booking ahead of Jasmin & Cassie, THAT'S how good it was.
    So it's Moe? Catherine? Jessie? Saki? Ai? lol. I hope you're not planning to add new names to my already long list! haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Well I have seen all the Ginza girls now at least once and around half of them twice, so now I'll just put my feet up and relax for a while and contemplate which girl will be the first Ginza girl to get the elusive 3rd booking.
    In all my punting have only ever seen 3 girls 3 times (none more than 3 times).
    So its a few days off; unless more new ones start of course.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast