Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: The Girls of GINZA - The Ultimate Index

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Asked about a few of my favourite girls the other day.
    Silver has left
    Catherine has left
    Nancy is on holiday - back mid/late November
    Sweety is on holiday - back in December
    Kiki is on holiday - back in January
    Cheers rooter. It'd been mentioned about Catherine already, but Silver is definitely news. :-( Wonder if it had anything to do with the recent posts about her??

I saw her just the once, that day I bumped into everybody's favourite girl in the laundry on her day off, however I made a promise not to do an AR on here so have never previously mentioned it. I've also exchanged a few PM's about her and certainly believe she was VERY hit & miss.

A shame, deep down she's a really sweet girl, and when she was good ..... FARK, she was REALLY good, so I wrestled with doing a repeat. Just had to put in a LOT of effort to put her ease and get the best out of her imo.

Banned
    And Toshika, Jasmin and Moe have made more comebacks than Dame Nellie Melba and John Farnham combined.
    You just have to stay tuned I suppose.
    Hahaha, always missed Toshika, but I'm always tuned for the other two. ;-)

Think as it stands I've had the privilege of Moē's last session, knew from talking to her then she'd be away for a few weeks. However I've got a booking for tomorrow, so poor Wilson's about to get badgered for an update on both of them. :-P

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    As far as I know ...

Catherine has left

but really you never know for sure.
    Often Wilson doesn't know, and often the girls themselves don't know.
    You just have to stay tuned I suppose.
    Catherine is back !!!
    Just noticed she is back on the Ginza website.

Banned
    Catherine is back !!!
    Just noticed she is back on the Ginza website.
    And on the roster for tomorrow!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    aww damn cassie not on tomorrow :/
    been waiting all week for thursday/friday to come

mmmm......but catherine pic on ginza website looks tempting (nice ARs too)

*dilemma*

Banned
    Hi all. Brother Hoshi is off the air for a few more days, but never fear, the Index should be updated again early next week. :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apologies for my sudden disappearance last week, data allowance for the month blew up way too early and then had a few prior appointments to attend to once we rolled into November. Thanks Poontang for passing on the message

Anyway just spent about an hour updating bits and pieces from last week, hopefully it's all up-to-date now. However I've done everything in one go so there's a possibility I've missed something. Let me know if anyone finds something that is missing, looks out of place, wrong, etc and I'll fix it up. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Hey brother hoshi, just noted that the links to Silver's pics are broken, looks like they've been taken down from the Ginza site.

Bummer. :-(
    Thanks heaps for the heads up, removed the broken links Actually, may as well move her to the section of girls that has left based on rooter's intel...
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hope that quota resets soon because I miss the updates!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah apologies, please put your complaint letters through to Apple because they decide to auto-download iOS updates without giving you an option to opt-out. Although please understand that I've noted before that this is not going to be a full time job and there are times that I just can't get here. Just noting now that I'm using a friend's wi-fi at the moment so probably the next update will be at the start of Dec unless I can get something similar along the week.

Just updated for the last week, hope they're all up-to-date now. Huge thanks to Poontang for keeping track of all the rosters while I've been out. Let me know if you notice anything I've missed
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Hoshimooney is not on Ginza's payroll, so lets not ask to much of him.
    He is doing a exemplary job here and I and many others are really greatful that this resource is out there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    Huge thanks to Poontang for keeping track of all the rosters while I've been out.
    No wuckers. ;-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow 6 months already. Never did I think that the Index would become what it is when I started it, I hope some of you are still finding it useful despite my lack of daily updates - although I still try to update 2-3 times a week wherever possible

I'm just going to put this to you guys - I'm planning on using E for Spanish (for the new diamond girl Angelina) due to its abbreviation of España, as S is already used for Singapore. I'm kinda assuming we don't end up with Egyptian, Estonian, Ecuadorian, or Ethiopean girls at Ginza. Not that I'm ruling out the possibility completely - I'll just have to think of alternative abbreviations when it comes to it. I could also use Sp, in the same way I use TW for Taiwan, I don't really mind either way. Any preferences amongst the end users out there?

Also not sure if anyone noticed but I did make some changes to the way class changes are displayed in the Index over the last week when I had a few spare minutes. For class changes that occurred prior to last week, the date for the class change represents the first shift in which the class change occurred, according to the roster. From now on, it will reflect whenever the class change was indicated on the roster OR the official website (based on the dates the photo are re-posted in the new class) OR some insider info passed on to me from one of you, whatever comes first. So the shift will be from when it was implemented to when it was announced. It's not going to be that different, only really affect cases such as Love's where it was indicated early on that her second shift will be GCP but this turned out to quite a few weeks after it was indicated. I know, I don't really think anyone really cares on matters such as these but I'm just too pedantic :P

Please note that this is on the proviso that I notice it or someone puts it to my attention, as I can't possibly keep track of everything. For example I nearly missed the fact that Nicole started GC and was immediately put into GCP, at least that's how I deciphered all the various bits of informations after the fact - wouldn't mind someone actually confirming if this is correct or not

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hoshi - Looks like Saki's been elevated to GC today. (And deserved it)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroun View Post
    Hoshi - Looks like Saki's been elevated to GC today. (And deserved it)
    Pretty sure that's already reflected

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    saki has gone up a class too! she deserves it! although my wallet says boo hoo!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    saki has gone up a class too! she deserves it! although my wallet says boo hoo!
    Wow it rhymes! Being poetic as always :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I caught up again with the beautiful Saki again last week and she told me she is leaving very soon and this may well be her last week at Ginza. I wish her all the very best for the future she will be missed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I've started going back through the whole set of ARs to check if I haven't missed any - hopefully there were none but probably a good time to check given it's end of the year. Hope to get this process done by the end of the year. Also at the same time I am deconstructing the joint ARs and allocating them to the relevant girls, hopefully this helps.

While I'm here, today's updates:
    * New photos for J Sweety [Photos: 1 2] (back up to Golden Class where she started!)
    * New photos for the new girl TxJ Lydia [Photos: 1 2 3] (same girl as the girl who was scheduled to start back in July, starting Saturday.)
    * New photos for the new girl J Nova [Photos: 1 2 3] (starting 10:30-5 tomorrow)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also while I'm cleaning the Index up, I'm thinking about making the Index a bit more compact by moving the Description thread as a hyperlink to the girls' name.

Example with Angelina:

Current:

* ExS Angelina [21yo, 157cm, size 6, D cup] <Description> [Photos: 1 2 3 4]

Proposed alternative 1:

* ExS Angelina [21yo, 157cm, size 6, D cup | Photos: 1 2 3 4]

Proposed alternative 2: (I've put a underline in this alternative as I know depending on the display style you have chosen, you would definitely not know that there's a hyperlink there unless you hover the mouse over it. I will though put a note up front that there are description threads hidden under the names if preference is for alternative 1.)

Proposed alternative 3 (sinver's suggestions in thread #181):

Proposed alternative 4:

Let me know what you think about this, i.e. do you think it's a good idea, or is it hard to know that there is a thread hidden there under the name and you prefer the status quo, or you have a better idea for alternatives, or you don't really care, etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thx for the commitment hoshimoony!

In my opinion alternative 1 is , more beautiful , but ya alternative 2 is more practical
    Or how about the normal blue colour (for hyper links in the browsers) for the names ?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast