Thread: The ones that got away

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Exclamation The ones that got away

After a quick search it looks like there isn't a dedicated thread for this, but there should be! I refer of course, to the girls who've stopped working, returned home, moved to another shop etc. Staff are usually unwilling to disclose any information (privacy, potentially losing your business, accident) which is fair enough.

The three girls I have in mind are:

- Natalie from Oasis Thai massage in Surry hills/Parramatta road Leichhardt

- Amber from 5*

- [can't remember name] stunning curvy Indian Lady from 5*

If anyone knows where any of these girls are working now, please let me know! Let's help each other.

Quote Originally Posted by snlu36 View Post
    After a quick search it looks like there isn't a dedicated thread for this, but there should be! I refer of course, to the girls who've stopped working, returned home, moved to another shop etc. Staff are usually unwilling to disclose any information (privacy, potentially losing your business, accident) which is fair enough.

- Amber from 5*

If anyone knows where any of these girls are working now, please let me know! Let's help each other.
    Didn't think I could help you but I do!

The curvy Indian girl at 5 Star is called Rita! She is Singapore Indian!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by snlu36 View Post

- Amber from 5*

Well ! I can't pretend to know about the massage scene, so I can't help you with Natalie.

But Amber is Kelly, the Queen of Rydalmere22, before and after 5*. She will be at 45 George St Clyde next Monday and Tuesday.

As for Rita, she was in Perth a few months ago, might have gone home by now !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Keeping this thread alive, I do miss Lisa/Yuri from 5* and moc. Dunno where she's gone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's only natural that girls will change shops and change suburbs that they work in, it's give them the ability to pull in more customers from all over. The professional girls exchange numbers with their best clients so they can inform them where they move to, they also change their names as to not bring suspicion as to where they used to work. Once a girl has been at a shop for a year or so she loses her shine and is no longer considered fresh, when she goes to a new shop the customers go ape shit as they think she just came from heaven when in fact she has been around the block many times.