Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherry - stones corner pics are real and review

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sherry - stones corner pics are real and review

Was in Stones corner today and felt like a quick relief. Did a quick search on cracker and found this girl about 5 mins away and she was available so it worked out perfectly.

http://cracker.com.au/brisbane-qld/e...rn=1&pageno=11

Sherry - can confirm pics are 100% real which is nice in this day and age of fake after fake.

So on to the review:

Rocked up at her unit, cute girl looks like a bit of a surfer so has the body to match. But felt real comfortable with her straight away, very chatty and has some little room setup in her apartment block. Looks like used to be a cleaners storage shed or something but it was big and decorated well like a mini day spa. She says she is qualified therapist so I am guessing she might also offer legit. (She has massage products and stuff for sale and like I said it's set up like a day spa room)

anyhoo booked 30 mins for $70 thought its quite reasonable. She gets her kit off straight away, great body B cup as described. She is not full asian. Aussie born but only her dad is Asian I think but still a lot of asian features.

Asks me what I want I said want massage first apparently some guys like to get stuck right in and touching but I like the build up. She asks if I want soft or firm I opted for sensual. So I get a light rub up and down the body. Was getting quite turned on but she didn't touch the goods even before I turned over which I was hoping she was building up to.

Turned over and getting a handy. She shines at this good technique. Started touching her, tits and then her snatch but she won't allow to kiss her nipples

Finished off nicely and was happy. If you are after a quick relief for small change it is ideal. I am not sure how much 1 hour is but she offers it. She won't however do FS as stated in the ad.

Anyway recommend not the best I had but enjoyable and services as described and pics real which is nice.

Junior Member(有D料到) Poonda Bear's Avatar
    Thanks! Hope she sticks around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hope to see her thursday

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds great, just the type of service I like and only 5 min away as well. I hope your not my neighbour...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Surprised she shows her face. Does anyone know what nationality her Asian part is.... Would be interested

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She told me her dad's from Singapore..She used to live in Melbourne.
    I am not sure her age, can't really tell.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In her 20's.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went and saw her early this week, got a little lost finding the place, mis heard the address. But anyway, she waited for me outside the place and we walked into her massage room. Straight away we both stripped down and a laid down on the massage table and she started working my back. Had a nice conversation, was really nice since we both understood each other fairly easily (anyone who's had an asian massage knows how difficult that can be) Said I could grab anywhere, so grabbed her arse, breasts and snatch. Was a really nice massage and then I flipped over, straight away she went for the tug, she's good a nice technique, didn't feel mechanical. Was massaging her snatch while she did this. Afterwards she wiped me down, and I paid her (half an hour session). We had a talk about full service, I mentioned I had been to a brothel and the prices, said she wasn't willing to go that far with every guy there was, but she did think about the prices.

She has a couple of regulars, I'd happily be one, if I had a steady income. Also if you book with her and don't show up, she wont book you again, she keeps track of the numbers. Nice girl and hope she does well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like good VFM. Also sounds like FS isn't entirely out of the question in the future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    fantastic, pictures do not do her justice, much better looking in person (body even feeld better than it looks too)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the reviews above guys. I've also seen Sherry in the last couple of weeks, and will definitely be returning - as BrisMoses says, her pictures really don't do her justice. Good massage, good finish and great looking, really friendly casual girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quick question. Is the massage room air conditioned? I really don't want to be having a relaxing massage in a room that feels like a sauna in this heat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Quick question. Is the massage room air conditioned? I really don't want to be having a relaxing massage in a room that feels like a sauna in this heat.
    It's not air-conditioned, but she has a fan blowing. Unless it's ridiculously hot and humid, I'm sure you won't experience sauna-like conditions. Keep in mind she's doing all the work. All you have to do is lie on the bed and stay hard when it counts!

Banned
    I work near there. Her pictures are cute . Will make a booking soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    tried calling Sherry twice now over the last week and get message that phone is out of service..... has she been scared off already?

Banned
    You got to try kept calling , it took me awhile to get hold if her. She told me really super busy with a lot of customers . Also she doesn't work weekend or nights :s werid hours for a rnt girl . Hard to se her if you work full time :s

I went the other day . Was really nice , nice hard message. Will see again and even book the hour next time.

Also guys she told me someone told her about this forum. So now she reads what we say about her . Guys! Don't tell her about this forum! Or any girl for that matter . We'll have to Censor what we say haha!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I called and texted on consecutive days last week too, before she finally called me back and we could schedule a booking. I wouldn't worry about WL's reading this Forum. I've no doubt they're skilled in bullshit detection through their daily interaction with punters. They (should) know that punters sometimes "elaborate" in their reviews and aren't always truthful in describing their encounters with the WL. Some punters have an axe to grind and are overly critical of the WL and her service. That's the nature of the business. They know that...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I say it's probably better they read the forum. I'm sure most are aware of it without needing to be told the address and any that are not wouldn't be worth worrying about IMO. But it is the best place for them to get feedback and if they want to improve and get more customers this is the best way

Banned
    Yeah fair call guys . She told me since her review on here, most of her customer are from here.

She's a lovely young lady . Shy but that's kinda cute.

Banned
    Also a good replacement for Paula .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast