Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh asian girl best for whites

Banned

Fresh asian girl best for whites

First it's wise to say I no pimp in the life. I must give good review why fresh asian girl good for the whites.
    Do not try white girl anymore... They are bad for the service. They have good body to pregnant baby....wide hip, big loose pussy compared to Asia .....not tight.....not good for fucking.....good for have baby......very huge white whale bottom from teen to lady....
    Cellulite to much.....most don't want sex with husband anymore after baby......husband need sex....round eye wife not give sex anymore.....ok!
    No passion in the sex with round eye girl. Have very sun damage to skin with freckle and wrinkle to much... Look old and ugly quickly.........this to be true you know!!!....honest you must be!!!
    White girl not tender to talk to and leather skin to touch.....so please refuse white girl from now on ok!
    Much pleasure to fucking tighter girl from Asia........small pussy give better pleasure.......but don't fuck if over 7 inches......too big!
    Best oriental girls in Brisbane on cracker......I seen many good adds. I have much experience with asian girl in the life fucking.....so I know more than average man.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question

What is the fuck this retard talking about??? Yes I am an asian lover (if you read my name backwards). Yet, this guy has no right to bag about white women. Every white women isn't same. And same with asians. I have walked out of so many asian girls even without getting into rooms because they lied.

Hank, I can tell you this, that white girls have never lied (well, there was only one out of at least white 25 girls I have seen within last 12 years, who lied and I cancelled her appointment without paying her). But truck loads of asian girls have lied, have put fake pics on cracker and mentioned younger age etc etc.

There are nice asian girls as well. But Hank, I can't help that you sound like you are the pimp behind these "kangaroo point based asian fakes"!!!!

Banned
    revolnaisa.........imagine with-out Asia girl in brisbane....u be lost and have to go to HK, Taipei, Angeles city, chinese, Tokyo and pataya city to get fresh girl for fucking....be nice!

Kangaro points best for fucking....

Banned
    Hank smart man. Know many good woman for cheap price. Have very sexy time with hot young Japanese in Brisbane. Better than Thailand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am nice to honest working girls. Hate tricksters and pimps. Kangaroo Point used to be best, since pimps moved in Kangaroo Point is fucked.

Banned
    These one is pure fresh..........I fucking her.......trust me man!

http://cracker.com.au/kangaroo-point...urn=1&pageno=1

Both no boyfriend.....customer could be new boyfriend if nice........

kazuya

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kazuya View Post
    Don't worry Hank we all trust you
    This Hank guy fucks me off so much ay, would love to punch him in the face lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank79 View Post
    These one is pure fresh..........I fucking her.......trust me man!

Both no boyfriend.....customer could be new boyfriend if nice........
    Hank - are you retarded? Your ad...

It said "I am the China Doll. I work new to Brisbane in the Kangaroo Point area. My apartment have easy access and secure free parking. Easy to come and see me anytime "

How can she be new when there are over 15,000 views on the first or second day of posting. If you don't what retarded means, please do us a favour and look it up in the dictionary.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Aussie View Post
    Hank smart man. Know many good woman for cheap price. Have very sexy time with hot young Japanese in Brisbane. Better than Thailand.
    Hi Hank.……

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I don't why I just read this thread, WTF! Who is this wank, er hanker ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lmao look at the newbies join date and how they talk sounds like 1 guy is pimpim a fair few of those girls

To Hank79 and Mick Aussie, you know that admin can tell if you are the same person from your IP address don't you ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    funny how mick aussie joined same date as hank79 shame

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    almost same sorry still sus and look at his post always backin up hank, seriously get over it whoever you are admin should ban this user, btw as if you would create aussie mick

If you think someone is breaking forum rules you can click on the little black triangle on the left hand side under there name in the post and send a message to admin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by canihavesomemorevaginaplease View Post
    This Hank guy fucks me off so much ay, would love to punch him in the face lol
    Be nice!!........ Check cracker

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Ahhhhhggg, signing off from this thread after seeing that avatar ...... good luck with this joker guys!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Time!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast