Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MIMI @ 533 Willoughby Road

Junior Member(有D料到)

MIMI @ 533 Willoughby Road

Has anyone tried Mimi? Is she really size 5? Skinnier than Yuki?
    How much does she weighs?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by honda View Post
    Has anyone tried Mimi? Is she really size 5? Skinnier than Yuki?
    How much does she weighs?

She is about Size 5 and weights 40kg; I don't feel she is skiner than Yuki. Pretty face.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any more reports on Mimi?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by honda View Post
    Any more reports on Mimi?
    why not write one yourself? She is Lilliputian, speaks no English and is probably 10 years older than you think. She is a very careful woman and, from my one session, gives a pleasant GFE. If you are not too well endowed and like tiny women, then she is the one. However, I doubt if she will ever become a star because she just does not seem to have the constitution.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 426 View Post
    why not write one yourself? She is Lilliputian, speaks no English and is probably 10 years older than you think. She is a very careful woman and, from my one session, gives a pleasant GFE. If you are not too well endowed and like tiny women, then she is the one. However, I doubt if she will ever become a star because she just does not seem to have the constitution.
    Thats a word I have never heard before so thought I would look it up in the dictionary

lil·li·pu·tian/ˌliləˈpyo͞oSHən/

Adjective:

Trivial or very small.

Noun: A trivial or very small person or thing.

Well dont I quite like that!

Banned
    so you wouldn't have heard of yahoos, either, Littlewonder? Similarly characters from Gulliver's Travels, yahoos are those with unpleasant habits. There are some yahoos on this forum and I don't think they would find any satisfaction with this lilliputian.

Yahoos I am familiar with unfortunately I have met a few Yahoos but I am sure I would like this lilliputian.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Mimi also work at 64 Taren Point?

Nearest I have been able to make out Mimi at 64 is the same Mimi as at 533 but still trying to confirm I am sure that Mimi at 64 works at 533 just need to make sure she is using the same name both places.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah she speaks no english at all and is a very small girl. Her skills and attitude are quite good and she's a great kisser. She loves to recieve DATY and screams VERY VERY loud.

I notice she also starts the timer (writing the time down on her notebook) when you FINISH your shower and not as soon as you pay. But this was on my second visit to her and was only a 30min booking.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bestofmyworld View Post
    Yeah she speaks no english at all and is a very small girl. Her skills and attitude are quite good and she's a great kisser. She loves to recieve DATY and screams VERY VERY loud.

I notice she also starts the timer (writing the time down on her notebook) when you FINISH your shower and not as soon as you pay. But this was on my second visit to her and was only a 30min booking.
    hahaa. this is good habit,
    she is her own accountant
    she can write a book when she get retire

Quote Originally Posted by bestofmyworld View Post

She is a smart girl dont rely on the shop keeping an accurate record of the jobs the girl does particularly if it gets busy the girl might end up a job or two short.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How small is she? Height and weight?

Quote Originally Posted by careyou123 View Post
    She is about Size 5 and weights 40kg; I don't feel she is skiner than Yuki. Pretty face.
    Some one has stated this above about her size

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is very skinny, very petite, very small, quite pretty and will give good service man. She can fuck for long periods of time and an honest W/L who is GFE oriented. But if you can't communicate with her she'll just fuck your brains out. It seems like she's trying very hard to secure a spot at Tarenpoint64 as her rostered days are bouncing all over the place, so go support her if you like petite girls.

She will be a star if she can improve her English and thus connect to punters at an emotional level to keep them coming back. She certainly has the right attitude and GFE sex skills. Good at cuddling too if you're into that.

Sounds like a star in the making I hope no one fucks her up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How old? Not her 'Angie' age.

Banned
    Angie claims 20. Double this and you are closer to the mark. Maybe not quite 40, but only a year or two away.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you serious? 40? My god !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 426 View Post
    Angie claims 20. Double this and you are closer to the mark. Maybe not quite 40, but only a year or two away.
    No way ! She is about 30.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast