Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MIMI @ 533 Willoughby Road

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She wouldn't be 40 years old. Maybe you meant she is 40kg . hahaha.

40kg isn't the skinniest. I've tried one that weighed 37.5kg.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    She is sure generating a lot of interest does anyone know for sure what days she is working looks like Monday at 64 and Wednesday at 533 what else ???

Banned
    Yes, she is 40

Banned
    Don't know why people are surprised she is so old. Most of the "girls" are in their 30s. It is inevitable you will find a few a little older. You blokes are just fooled by how small she is. There are tiny 40 year olds you know.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Punters can always go and check in the lineup.
    You have every right NOT to go ahead.
    Why bitch afterwards?
    There is always some brother like the style of each particular girl.

Banned
    Yes exactly, travelmate. There are different working women for different needs. I prefer older working women. A 40 year old has been around the traps and understands a man's needs. Granted, she does not have that tight muscle tone and perfect complexion. But if you are looking for that see someone else. Honey is much younger and a superb working girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've heard Jackie is tiny like Mimi. Both size 5.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So who's younger? Mimi or Cici?

If Mimi is 40 I dont think Cici at 64 (or Gigi at 533) is 40 yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cici is skinnier then Mimi

I know Cici has lost some weight but I still dont think she is as skinny as Yuki

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It doesn't surprise me if she is between 35 to 40 yrs old. She knows how to make man happy.
    I tried last night, it was ok as I was trying some new positions with her (have to be done when you have a chance to try with a tiny one, quite good work out) may give her another go further down the track.
    My picks at the moment are Sara and Jessica, always able to have good sessions with these two....Northern Chinese girls have better connection with me
    MiMi is from Guangxi
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangxi
    a different part of southern China

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter View Post
    It doesn't surprise me if she is between 35 to 40 yrs old. She knows how to make man happy.
    I tried last night, it was ok as I was trying some new positions with her (have to be done when you have a chance to try with a tiny one, quite good work out) may give her another go further down the track.
    My picks at the moment are Sara and Jessica, always able to have good sessions with these two....Northern Chinese girls have better connection with me
    MiMi is from Guangxi
    a different part of southern China
    yes she is petite so if you like being able to pick them up and move them around like I do then Mimi and Yuki will be up your alley

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=sharpshooter;5278]It doesn't surprise me if she is between 35 to 40 yrs old. She knows how to make man happy.
    MiMi is from Guangxi

What position did you try with her?
    a different part of southern China[/QUOTE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    pleasure-pick-me-up-sp-md.jpg
    tried this one, and lift her up did a bit walk around as well[QUOTE=honda;6243]
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter View Post
    MiMi is from Guangxi

What position did you try with her?
    a different part of southern China[/QUOTE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12