Thread: Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)

Fellow Bros,

I'll be going to Malaysia, KL, for a short trip. Any advise on where to get some action and expected prices to pay?

Thank you in advance!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey AC, i will be going to KL end of the year as well. Where you staying in KL? You looking for roomservice? Spa? or just brothel? 2 years ago when i visited KL i went to spa which you get to sauna, drink, food then have option for massage or FS. Also had a roomservice but it was dissappointed as her picture on the site didn't show any of the tattoo, but she got a massive Tiger tattoo at the back which totally turned me off when doing doggy, like the tiger staring at me and yeah make me disintrested so the rest of the nite just chatting and hugging. However, i am going end of the year need to start doing some homework as well, so any bro have info would be nice to share hehehee

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro you just need to walk along the street in the main shopping area and you will get approached a lot to go to places that are within walking distance. If you don't like what you see then just leave, they are fine with that but just make sure you tell them first you might not choose anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by AC3 View Post
    Fellow Bros,

I'll be going to Malaysia, KL, for a short trip. Any advise on where to get some action and expected prices to pay?

Thank you in advance!
    Send a PM to Brother Travelmate and ask him nicely !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bukit Bintang is the main tourist area. If you are single guy you will get approached at least once every 15 min. Most spa offer FS.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Go to the Beach Club in JP Ramlee street...get there about 9 pm...lots of freelancers from all over the world...cheapest are Philippinos the dearest are Vietnamese.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Bukit Bintang is good. There are some massage joint close to Pavalion shopping mall.

And there are plenty of choices at night close to Mcdonald..

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Go to the Beach Club in JP Ramlee street...get there about 9 pm...lots of freelancers from all over the world...cheapest are Philippinos the dearest are Vietnamese.
    You are fully correct as well ...
    But the Philippinos are quite beautiful too

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Bukit Bintang is good. There are some massage joint close to Pavalion shopping mall.

And there are plenty of choices at night close to Mcdonald..

I think I know this area, unfortunately last time I was there I was with my family. So only food and shopping......lol

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't know if its okay to link to other forums.

But I would google sammyboyforum and goto the Malay section - rates are around 150-200/hr ringgits from what I can remember.

As always - remember that unlike its neighbour sg - sex work is illegal and Islamic laws are pretty tough - so stay safe or pay the bribe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks all! Love this forum! Will be sure to report back if I find something worthwhile.

I know where Bukit Bintang is...will have a bit of a prowl. I'm concerned about price because once they know you're a tourist the price tends to go up!

The spas sound like a good option. Any particular establishments that can be recommended? I'll try the Beach Club too!

Just open this www.laksa.org , they got one of the best forum in asia....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Brickfields, just opposition KL Sentral, is still the seediest and best red light district in KL. Wander around, up to Little India, and you will find most services.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some girls that I have dragged out of the Beach Club in KL...all Philippinos...the best value in the place.php0xuOdGAM.jpgphp6yiL2UAM.jpgphp900CxvAM.jpgphplVv8ckAM.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Another one from the Beach Club...and a great fuck!php5bWZI8AM.jpgphpwevTOWAM.jpg

I'm there for the MotoGP at Sepang in October so any advice would be very much appreciated.

BlueBirdDuke
    I can vouch for the Beach Club experience. You will be literally spoilt for choice...all the while dancing to some funky tunes with hot girls. Even if you end up not choosing anyone, you will have been grinding through the night with a handful of hot ones...and then go back the next day for a different batch of potentials!