Thread: Sometimes I just shake my head...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sometimes I just shake my head...

I went for a massage today. I have been seeing a couple of regular ML's and a WL but none of them was available, so I went off to a place that is hit and miss.

All the ML's had skirts on that for obvious reasons I thought okay maybe a hit today.

But despite having my hand on her ass, she said that she didn't do that? I left confused after a regular massage, not a star massage on the hill today.

Go figure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey, bad experience i'm sorry to hear but atleast you tried. Never go to a no name place becoz you never know how the service is gonna be. Now, if you go to 5 Star, Surry Hills or Bondi Junction, mirage massage or Midas Korean Message in Newtown you can always guarantee an A+ Service in saying that i god damn miss Sydney!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I need to go to Sydney for a massage.

Lucky my regular is available next week.

I have also found a WL I am a bit addicted to atm. so My punting expensed have gone sky high. lol but I smile more

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I love Bris MPs so much, love the challenge, love the mind games ..... there'll be some disappointment indeed but it makes success even more valuable haha