Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joye @ 64 Alexander NEW GIRL (Fridays) 38DD new photos

Shop Owner

Cool Joye @ 64 Alexander NEW GIRL (Fridays) 38DD new photos

Joye = from Hong Kong, 38DD cup, very Hot 23 year old busty **NEW GIRL** new photos!! starting to be very popular! breast heaven
    IMG_8975b.jpgIMG_1426b.jpgIMG_1776.jpgIMG_2605b.jpgIMG_2678.jpg

Shop Owner
    one more photoIMG_5189b.jpg

more details at 64alexander.com

Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    Joye = from Hong Kong, 38DD cup, very Hot 23 year old busty **NEW GIRL** new photos!! starting to be very popular! breast heaven
    Oh No!! 38 DD Cup, I LIKE!!

They look so delicious and yummy and all natural too, WTF, but you are so bloody far away! so hard to get there no matter how hard I already get just by looking at those big tits............lol

Would any brother know if Joye works anywhere else closer to the city or out west??

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmm maybe I should drive down to 64 Alexander to check this girl out... AhLungor would you like me to pick you up in my car and check this girl out this Friday?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I might go there on Saturday for Emily 40DD http://www.64alexander.com/uploads/7...58/6029219.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Oh No!! 38 DD Cup, I LIKE!!

They look so delicious and yummy and all natural too, WTF, but you are so bloody far away! so hard to get there no matter how hard I already get just by looking at those big tits............lol

Would any brother know if Joye works anywhere else closer to the city or out west??

Cheers

Well usually girls work more than one place but if you want to taste this 38 DD cup first-hand, you may have to go to 64 Taren Point. Otherwise after 3-4 weeks this girl may also find work closer to the city or in the Northern suburbs.

If you haven't been to 64 before, you should go and have a look because there are a lot of big tits girls there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Well having spent time with those big tits of Emily and she is a nice girl I still think Sammy has the nices tits not as big but beautiful but then again most of you know I am a bit one eyed when it comes to Sammy she is my favourite.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    Any new girls working on Sat?

Shop Owner
    yes Hornyme

Rebecca = Chinese playful naughty young girl **NEW GIRL**

our roster is here if you want to check out all the new girls >>>> http://www.64alexander.com/roster.html

Those pics are gonna make joye very popular. Nice!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    533 Willoughby Road and tarenpoint same boss?

A bit far for me to go to Tarentpoint

thanks

Shop Owner
    sorry sine3 different owners and different bosses...

Do you have a car? our place is only 18 mins drive from Sydney Airport and 15 mins drive from Hurstville.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sine3sine3 View Post
    533 Willoughby Road and tarenpoint same boss?

A bit far for me to go to Tarentpoint

thanks
    No the boss or shops are different owners/managers a lot of the girls work at both places. From the airport the drive would be about the same to either shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks mates, TARENPOINT does have some good girls.

I

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't seen the girl herself, but that photo is unsettling. She looks 50 in it what with the pixilated arms. The tits look closer to C/Ds, and I'm not sure they're natural. Tarenpoint can you confirm that they're natural?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have seen Joye she is all natural. She is also very popular and gives great service. She is not 50 - much younger than that. I dont think you should make false allegations.

All I can say Is those pics just look fine to me
    I will need to get some Joye in my life ASAP!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen her too. Just let me say she is certainly not twenty three as advertised - as a matter of fact I doubt there is a twenty or a thirty in her age at all. This shop has no idea about age and has difficulty getting within 12-15 (maybe 20) years of the real ages of its staff. The "image" is not helped by some of the reviews which have greatly exaggerated the physical attributes of the ladies ... B+ to C- being reviewed as DD, great long legs on someone who is 5 foot and a couple of inches etc etc (unless of course the reviewer is three foot six and has dinosaur arms and hands).

BUT, what the hell as long as the session is enjoyable and, like me, you keep going back for more why would they ever change, but come on reviewers service levels are in the eye of the beholder BUT lets get it right when listing physical attributes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with you bro mandt. When i went to see Joye on her first shift but didn't get to see her because she was in a 6 hr booking, Sophie told me she was a size 6. Now she is definitely not a size 6 as you can see from the photos and i highly doubt she is 23, infact i don't think anyone from TarenPoint64 is under 30.

I think most men(especially non-asians) are pretty clueless about what age these W/L are underneath all that makeup and that's why all shops advertised their girls at 18-25. It's even more funny when i caught them lying about their age. It doesn't bother me, i think I've slept with some W/L last week who would easily double my age(literally) but i just HATE being lied to. It's worst when the W/L tell me their fake measurements and that their tits are real inside the room(when it's obviously silicon), thinking i won't be able to spot the difference. I even had a W/L who told me she was 21 and telling me I'm "SOOOO YOUNG" and have so many opportunities in life. It makes me think that the industry is still underground with some dodgy business happening behind the scene.

I will definitely see JOYE in the coming days when i have a chance though. From all my past experiences at TAREN POINT 64, i expect great service and a fun afternoon.

Luckily, I live near airport gonna try to make free time, and going to 64Alexander..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast