Went to QVB today to see Mina for the second time, I have promised the lady Not to write a review on her so I am keeping my promise.

But since Candy has now listed Mina and her special features on their Sunday special promotion, I guess the lady is getting more comfortable of getting some attention and publicity, but still. It won't come from me as I always kept my promise!

Same promise I kept for Sophie until she retired, never posted a review on her !

The reason I ask this question was that I have never seen or should I say over heard someone who is so keen to meet a ML !!

I was in room 4 at QVB and they were busy , all rooms were full and two punters were waiting!

One guys was sitting right outside waiting for Mina. Half way through Mina went outside to get some hot towel, this brother said to her, what is your name ? My name is Mina. I have a booking to see you. I am busy at the moment, what time you finish, another 15 min!

I want to see you, I wait for you OK!

OK !

What we finished , Mina went outside with the rubbishes in her hands to go to the toilet , the brother was very anxious and asked Mina again: don't forget I am here waiting for you, I am next!!

Wow, he's very keen man !

I got dressed as quickly as I can not to hold up the room!

As I walked out, I have a quick peek at him, and he at me, OK brother, she is all yours, but please be gentle, I like to see her again next week.......haha

So, if you are reading this, you know who you are, so did you enjoy your session? Please share.........lol

Cheers

ps. If any one wonder why this brother is so keen on Mina, I have a very simple answer, go read Candy's ads for the Sunday special , it's all there, I am not going to repeat that until someone else posted that first!!

I did promise !