Thread: Pryda - omgomgomgomgomgomgomogmogmogmogmgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomg

Pryda - omgomgomgomgomgomgomogmogmogmogmgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomg

Fellow brothers,

I've told you about Prada and i'll tell you again.

Her BBBJ skills are OUT OF THIS WORLD. I don't know who trained her up, but god bless them.

Had a half hour session with her again today, and she sucked me dry.. i was standing up the whole time.. and seriously my legs were shaking.. it was that fucking good.

She always started off slow.. and doesnt go down far.. but then does these single deep thrusts.. bang... then back.. then bang.. and then puts her hands behind ur legs and smashes you down her throat over and over SSssoooo good.. and even does this thing where she has ur head in her mouth and kinda of goes sideways and all over the place with her head.. unlike anything i've had before

Plus while she's giving me the best deepthroat for what 20 mins or something, i blew my load - and she kept going while im blowing - Say Ahh..maazing!

I ran out of time to get to fuck her, felt terrible for the girl because i gave her no enjoyment back other than kisses and cuddles. I promised we'd fuck next sesh. Oh and tipped her of course

Also, we had a really long and intimate DATY at the beginning.. probably 5-10 mins before even getting intimate.

Once again she was in her black out fit, i'd like to see her next time in police outfit, or something different at least..

I wonder how old she is.. reckon 25/26??

Thanks again Ginza reception man for an unforgettable experience. This place rocks.

MrSeven

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Great report Mrseven, haven't seen Prada yet but she is well known as being the famous, or shall we say infamous Ginza CIM queen
    Maybe next time you can F...k the living daylights out of her too !
    Wilson is a cool dude...

Also Mrsteven- why just 30min- An hour is not that much more money wise, and gives you plenty of time to really get down and dirty !!!

that's the plan the Wizard.. i need to repay with my dick for 2 of the best bbbj's ive ever had.. a hard fuck is in store, if thats what she likes of course!
    i asked her am i not too big for you, and i think she understood and said no that's good
    wilson's the bomb, a gentleman and just top bloke,
    I hope they get more great girls @ ginza.. wonder if wilson can tell us when the next lot of girls are on the way...

Don't hold back Mrseven, I am sure most like and can handle the hard fuck- just ask Cassie, Eli and Chika ,the wildest so far.
    I'm sure the others like it too.
    Make sure they are ok with it though.

The question is, would we be able to keep up with them ....the little minxes !

funny you mention those girls, i was gonna say each of their names saying how im going back for more with each of them...

scorecard so far.. (ie how many times ive tried)

cassie - 2
    prada - 2
    eli - 1
    chika - 0

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    MrSeven... keep this up...

keep you dick up too

well done

Thanks for report

Oh Mrseven- I can't stop thinking of Cassie-
    i have to give her a retry and I promise to be rough- I was too gentle- she likes it real rough.
    I expect there won't be much of the room left standing once we are finished ........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any girls do outcalls from ginza??

Quote Originally Posted by jimiuk View Post
    Any girls do outcalls from ginza??
    I think they all do, its just considerably more expensive

Boater

wizard,
    ur right i discovered cassie likes rough too the 2nd time i saw her.. and that's when we went hell for leather.. for some reason when a girl tells you what she likes and opens up to you about her most intimate feelings, it kind of feels liberating..probably for both her and you.. and makes you fucking hard at the same time haha

Mrseven i can't wait for days like that with all the girls
    I would want to see them even more...........

Banned
    Nice report ... I'm looking forward to another trip to Ginza.