Establishment: 280 Pacific Highway, Hornsby NSW Australia
Contact: 9482 1099 or 9482 1066 http://hsb280.adultsservice.com.au/ (photos are not of the girls)
Name: Lilly – Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Height: ~165 cm
Size: 8, slim, C cup
Pubic Area: shaved
Estimated age of the girl: about 26 - 30
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Rates: $160 (60 mins) FS, DFK, DATY, CBJ, Spanish
Date: Friday 23/11/2012 first morning appointment

Posted on other sites too.

As things turned out I was able to become active a lot sooner than I had thought so set up a one hour appointment with Lilly as it was her scheduled week in Sydney.

Lilly was also surprised but pleased that I called her as I had told her that I would not see her for a couple of months.

She met me at the door in a body tight blue dress which accentuated her beautifully formed bust, gave me a kiss and led me to her usual room.

Paid her for the session, had our showers, Listerine mouthy wash and then began DFK for a while whilst standing then went to the bed to get to the serious action.

Lots of DFK to start then I kissed and licked down her body to her lovely breasts and feasted on these and her erect nipples. Slowly stroked down her body to her legs then back up lightly on the inside of the legs and just temptingly touching past her groin and labia majoris which crated some shudder of expectation then back up to her breasts with a bit more tongue work on her nipples and further DFK. All this got her ready for the next stage so I positioned her with a pillow under her bottom to gain maximum access for and extended session of DATY which had her writhing in delight with her hands stoking the back of my head and pushing it further in at times as she started with some mini pre orgasms. The problem I always have is keeping track of the time as it is very hard to see a clock with one’s face buried in her groin. However my neck was telling me to change position so grabbed some tissues to wipe my mouth then more DFK and time for a bit of finger work.

Slowly built her up with a lot of attention to her clitoris and the area just above until she was close to orgasm then moved into the vagina and up to her G Spot with my thumb working the clitoral area until she had a massive orgasm and shuddering orgasm with suitable auditory accompaniment.

As I have reported earlier once she is stimulated she can cum multiple times so I kept touching her inside up and around the cervix and onto her G-spot which kept her climaxing until she asked me to stop as she said it would exhaust her and she still had the whole weekend to work.

Lilly then looked after me with a magnificent CBJ and the finally finished in missionary.

Had about five minutes left and spoke about the studies until there was a knock at the door as the Mamasan was telling that we had gone over time.

I must admit that the service I experience from this girl is the best I have every had which is why I keep going back to see her after two years, not just to help support her studies but to really enjoy myself.