Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chika - unsuccessful session

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Chika - unsuccessful session

Finally saw Chika. unfortunately she is not my cup of tea. If it wasn't because she was wearing bra, I would have thought it's a "guy" not lady, from her every feature. Didn't feel any sexiness at all in my view. I am not against tan, but she has the type of tanned skin that obviously damaged by excessive sunlight, particularly the face. She was gving every effort in bbbj with her bra on. When she took her bra off I realized I was done and my little bro just shrank and couldn't hold stand anymore. flattest breast ever seen. couldn't feel anything but ribs. So popped over for a shower then left without having sex. it was embarrasing she kept saying sorry and I kept saying sorry as well. Nothing wrong with what she did. It's just my personal taste problem I guess.

It's always a dilemma wiht Ginza. it's so buzy in the evening and you are not seeing anyone w/o booking. So it is like a blind-dating and depends on luck. I was so lucky to find Run, Toshika and Ayano in Ginza. I crazily in love with Run and she is the best one in my view. When Chika came in the room I was already handed in cash and finished shower, naked on the bed. is it too late to withdraw at that moment?

I do believe her service is good. She was trying everyeffort to please. For those who favor skinny and gymnastic style she may be a good choice?

Taste is such a personal thing, I personally find her beautiful.

Yes, the "book and see" both a blessing and a curse at Ginza and there have been a few ladies I would not have booked if we had been introduced first.

I personally don't care about breast size so my memory of the various girls is a bit hazy, but I do recall Ayano is pretty well endowed. You might like to try her. EDIT: Ooops, I see you have, she is mentioned in your original post

Boater

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Sorry To hear Holi_day.

Everyone is different and when we all go and meet a girl for the first time, we will have certain expectations and unfortunately we can be dissapointed.
    ( I always get a little nervous too as at first, I don't know what to expect- ie I was speechless when I saw Cassie for the first time Lol )

I have not seen Chika but to be fair to her and me i would definitely give her a go to make up my own mind as
    other punters have found her sensational.
    Don't get me wrong Holi_day, I love full figures, and womanly tit's too, don't mind if they don't have them though.

What I Don't like is lazyness, rudeness, timewasters and Girls that restrict you in some way.

You have good taste as you have mentioned some other stunning girls namely Toshika and Ayano who are well gifted in the breast dept which i also like.

Believe me I have had many less than perfect punts in the past- just goes with the territory

She seemed a little distressed by the situation.
    I know you would have been caring and would have treated her well regardless.
    These girls deserve our respect always, They do a fine job.

Thanks for being Honest and I hope your next punt will be better for you

The Wizard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From now on, Holi Day, before you book a lady sight unseen, tell Wilson that you don't want anyone with small tits or a deep tan! And the same for tats, piercings etc which I personally dislike.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    From now on, Holi Day, before you book a lady sight unseen, tell Wilson that you don't want anyone with small tits or a deep tan! And the same for tats, piercings etc which I personally dislike.
    I agree tatts and piercings are terrible causing immediate ''soft on'' syndrome to kick in. It would be a big help to us all if reviews discretely mentioned the existence of one or both,not in a critical way but eg; ''note large (small) amounts of ink present'' or something similar.
    As wilson knows (smart operator)that these additions are a turn off to a great many of us,they are conveniently not mentioned in any of his graphic descriptions (promotions) of his girls.
    Ihave seen Chica many times at T/C and Ginza and have always been happy. The secret is to see her early as she seems to get very tired as the day goes on.
    Having said that i have only seen her once since her return from her latest long holiday and found her service levels to be markedly reduced in interest,conversation andservice. Her ''OMG this babe is smokin hot and erotic'' feeling just was not there. Might be just me but my feeling was she has lost her mojo. Maybe another holiday Chika!!!!!!!

I personally don't like tats and piercings.
    Havnt seen Maki since she had her small tat above her breast.
    She was soo perfect with out it.
    Still is......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    The problem for me is that I am not after big tits particularly. I can name quite a number of my favourites that are with relatively small tits. Hebe from 5* is my no.1 favourite and she does not have big tits. I do prefer the proper size that suits the lady's body. Hebe once mentioned her thoughts about getting enhanced boobs (probably just kidding), I told her that if she does so, I will stop seeing her. Chili as well is my favourite. I think it is a matter of how the whole things proportionate and constitute 'beauty'.

There is no particular feature that I hate. tatoo, piercings, tall or short, fat or slim, fake tits.....all these can be found in my favourite list. It is really hard to tell until seeing the lady. The only thing I can name is probably stretch mark on the belly. If a lady has baby before, that will be a turn off for me. I haven't seen exception on this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quite the opposite I like tattoos and piercing. These arouse my desire and imagination. Feifei, Ayano and many others with very attractive tattoos and piercing that I am literally fascinated with. I met an outcall lady in TW, she has small titis like Chika (sorry I shouldn't keep talking about Chika's titis. let's put it behind from now on) but she has tattoos literally all over her body from shoulder to legs. I was so attracted and aroused and it was fantastic session.

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    Holiday
    are u asian or white? i'm guessing u are asian. I thin white and asians see asian girls quite differently and have different intepretation of what is a hot asian girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't like tatts because a girl's body is the real artwork for me.

Some stupid tatt artist can never compete with a girl's beautiful naked body, and that is what tatts do, take your attention AWAY from the girl's body. It becomes a focal point, that is just a fact - some stupid tatt artist's canvas. Get it out of my face.

If I want to look at some cheesy art instead of a girl's naked body, I'll look go look at a graffitti wall instead

A single exception is just a little bit of calligraphy, in Chinese or Japanese characters. That is intriguing and artistic. Some secret message to herself and to you.

The subtlety of that is truly artistic and it is literate and intelligent too.

Forget the big grotesque multicoloured illustrations though, that is vandalism and a turn off.

Banned
    I love a girls body with or without tattoos
    Its her body and her choice
    Enough said!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I find them completely distracting and tasteless.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with Holi-Day. She looks like a guy, not that enthusiastic, kept her bra on to hide that flat landing strip. The only girls I recommend here are Eli and Toshika.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jeez, Chika is getting some bad press here...not keen on flat chests at all myself either.

I love the sound of the name Toshika though. It is such a classically Japanese name.

I am going to fuck her.

You can put that in your diary.

Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    Holiday
    are u asian or white? i'm guessing u are asian. I thin white and asians see asian girls quite differently and have different intepretation of what is a hot asian girl.
    If Hebe is his favourite, of course he's Asian !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin To View Post
    The only girls I recommend here are Eli and Toshika.
    I am a bit puzzled here Alvin, do you mean you have seen Chika, Eli and toshika and recommend against Chika, or do you mean you have seen every girl who works there and recommend against everyone of them except Eli and toshika.

Your comment reads like you have seen every girl who works there but given I am no where near there yet despite a dedicated effort it seems like you must mean something else, else you are very persistent in the face of continual disappointment.

If I may ask, who have you actually seen at Ginza? And what was your impression of each? (apart from that you would not pick them again)

Thanks

Boater

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin To View Post
    I agree with Holi-Day. She looks like a guy, not that enthusiastic, kept her bra on to hide that flat landing strip. The only girls I recommend here are Eli and Toshika.
    Alvin, Eli is not that well endowed yet you recommend her, though you make a comment that Chika looks like Guy in that dept.

I don't get it .....Ginza has great talent- are you depriving yourself by not seeing the others -have you seen any others other than those mentioned.

If you have not, I don't think you can be fully qualified to make a comment like "The only girls I recommend here are Eli and Toshika."

My 2 cents...

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Finally saw Chika. unfortunately she is not my cup of tea. If it wasn't because she was wearing bra, I would have thought it's a "guy" not lady, from her every feature. Didn't feel any sexiness at all in my view. I am not against tan, but she has the type of tanned skin that obviously damaged by excessive sunlight, particularly the face. She was gving every effort in bbbj with her bra on. When she took her bra off I realized I was done and my little bro just shrank and couldn't hold stand anymore. flattest breast ever seen. couldn't feel anything but ribs. So popped over for a shower then left without having sex. it was embarrasing she kept saying sorry and I kept saying sorry as well. Nothing wrong with what she did. It's just my personal taste problem I guess.

It's always a dilemma wiht Ginza. it's so buzy in the evening and you are not seeing anyone w/o booking. So it is like a blind-dating and depends on luck. I was so lucky to find Run, Toshika and Ayano in Ginza. I crazily in love with Run and she is the best one in my view. When Chika came in the room I was already handed in cash and finished shower, naked on the bed. is it too late to withdraw at that moment?

I do believe her service is good. She was trying everyeffort to please. For those who favor skinny and gymnastic style she may be a good choice?
    Hi, holi_day, Next time you can call and ask me for some recommendation, tell me what kind of girls you like.
    Chika has read this, she feels very upset, boobs are natural, there is nothing she can do about it, she is a very nice girl, keen to please. For me, she is pretty girl.
    if you dont like her, come to see others.
    call me next time I introduce one girl for you, you will have a big smile when you leave.

cheers!
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If Hebe is his favourite, of course he's Asian !
    good guess. yes I am asian and I have very traditional oriental view of lady's beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    good guess. yes I am asian and I have very traditional oriental view of lady's beauty.
    what I said wasn't in that sense ! It's simply because Hebe doesn't see Caucasians, so you must be Asians !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast