Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chika - unsuccessful session

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Alvin, Eli is not that well endowed yet you recommend her, though you make a comment that Chika looks like Guy in that dept.

I don't get it .....Ginza has great talent- are you depriving yourself by not seeing the others -have you seen any others other than those mentioned.

If you have not, I don't think you are qualified to make a comment like "The only girls I recommend here are Eli and Toshika."

My 2 cents...
    Bro Wizard, there's nothing wrong Bro Alvin said he only recommends two girls there. If he hasn't seen all the girls, he can't recommend what he doesn't know, can he ? At least he's happy with those two girls, so what's the problem ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Bro Wizard, there's nothing wrong Bro Alvin said he only recommends two girls there. If he has seen all the girls, he can't recommend what he doesn't know, can he ? At least he's happy with those two girls, so what's the problem ?
    Reasonable point you make Wilisno.
    There shouldn't be a problem , maybe a matter of interpretation

Good on Wilson in intervening and personally offering to assist re picking the appropriate girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    what I said wasn't in that sense ! It's simply because Hebe doesn't see Caucasians, so you must be Asians !
    I know, the second part is to reply to chandra_man1's comment.

Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    Holiday
    are u asian or white? i'm guessing u are asian. I thin white and asians see asian girls quite differently and have different intepretation of what is a hot asian girl.

Bro Wizard, there's nothing wrong Bro Alvin said he only recommends two girls there. If he hasn't seen all the girls, he can't recommend what he doesn't know, can he ? At least he's happy with those two girls, so what's the problem ?
    The standard way to read "The only girls I recommend are X & Y" is "I recommend you see only X & Y, all others are no good" but maybe he meant "I have seen Chika, Toshika and Eli and I recommend Toshika and Eli"

Which is why I asked which it was.

Adding in the word "only" left me confused as to what he meant.

Personally I am curious if he is a seagull, a troll or has something to contribute, hopefully the latter. As the comment in question was his 4th post on this forum its rather to early to tell.

Boater

Boater I was also thinking he may have been a troll.
    Def no proof.

Yes guys I understand not all negative reports or guys are necessarily trolls...

This post has been moved to the tattoo thread
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...attoos&p=97015

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Boater I was also thinking he may have been a troll.
    Def no proof.
    Patience Wiz, time will tell.

If there is someone new who can share good information on ladies he has seen then we are all better for it.

Boater

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Jeez, Chika is getting some bad press here...not keen on flat chests at all myself either.
    Actually Sextus the OP (holi_day) didn't have anything negative to say other than he simply wasn't attracted to her - and even mentioned she tried very hard to please. That is hardly a negative comment. We are all attracted to different things (and holi_day was kind enough to share later what sort of women he is attracted to, which will help us all in making recommendations for him. It is what these boards are for after all)

Only Anvil has has anything actually negative to say and then just a throw away line of "not that enthusiastic" with no context.

The thread has gone off on its own tangent since then about tattoos.

To let this thread go back to its original purpose I have started one on Tattoos,

You can find it here
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...attoos&p=97015

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen Chika twice. Both times have been amazing GFE session and I'm completely smitten by her.

Yes she is thin with an amazing flat stomach, small but beautiful and responsive tits and a delicious pussy .

The action part of our sessions was great but the cuddling, massage and chatting afterwards - both dripping was sweat after both coming so hard is what stands out in my mind.

Each to their own and as
    much as I want to try all the Ginza girls, I could easily become a one Chicka kind of guy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    We all have likes and dislikes and we all have expectations in a punt. If you go to a shop regularly the Mamasan or Papasan gets to know what type of girl you like and so if unsure you can usually get some guidance.

Personally I dont care much about boob size as long as they are not too big, I prefer them to be responsive and one of the advantages of small boobs is that they usually are.

Punting is about people and chemistry and for a good punt you need that chemistry. And as you stated above in your own words the girls obviously need some chemistry as well.

Just put it down to experience and move on and next time say no if the girl is small in the boob department.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    boater, go fuck yourself.
    Yes, I have seen about 7-8 girls there and Eli about 3 times already. You must have a hang up. I am only agreeing with holi_day. My previous avatar was Max Fuck back in the old forum days. Wanker!

I have asked Admin to close this thread

There is no need or this type of language, and agression in this forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12